Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! (10007 Views)

�PYTHON DIAMOND� RED MERCURY REQUEST , IF YOU HAVE IT SEE PROCEDURES / RED MERCURY ITEMS,,, FOR MEGA CASH!!!! / Red Or Silver Mercury Needed By A Client Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Siver white Mercury for sale!!!

Original one is sold in China for $45/gram that is NGN16,425

But getting it out is not easy because it is used for many dangerous purpose these days. And there is high regulation on it from Chinese government and most government.

However in june, I was invited and I attended a trade conference in China and was able to meet with few manufaturers.

So I got some in good price.

Now I have very few ones I want to sell off.

They are original and unused ones that I had in stock.

I will sell them at even less than the quotation I got from China because I want to sell off.

I need money for something.

Original silver White mercury for sell.

you want it, contact me.

Price is NGN 2,000 per gram

and minimum order quantity MOQ is 500grams.

***price will go up to original price as soon as I get the money I need, so hurry up***

please don't call me without your money in hand.

If you want me to deliver to you, you will have to book a flight and send me ticket details.

when I arrive your area, I chose the hotel I will stay, and you pay.

please, this is NOT the red one,

I am still looking for the original red one.

The one I have is the white silvery one.

my phone number is 07018524742

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2019
quotation and more...

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2019
opening

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2019
HOW TO KNOW A REAL MERCURY.

Knowing a real mercury free of other fake materials is not rocket science as people think.

you can use very simple calculation with everyday materials to know it.

Let me give you a clue.

in sciences, every known substance has a perculiar, sorry a unique physical and chemical characteristic it is known for.

Someone asked me one day,

"Penz, do you know they is a way they can make something look like mercury, and you will buy it thinking it is the real mercury only to find out that it is fake?"

I said, to the lay man, "yes" but to me who is a scientist, it will be hard to confuse me.

and I am going to tell you few ways scientist ascertain the authenticity of substances by physical observation.

now, every chemical substance you know has a specific standard density including water.

And only two substances has close density and they are iridum and Osmium, but we are talking about mercury right?

the density of mercury is 13.6g/cm^3 every where in the world.

that means that if you empty the content of maggi and fill it with mercury, the weight will give you around 13.6g.

a correct 500g mercury converting to ml will give you
13.6 g/cm^3 = 500g/ cm^3 but 1 cm^3 is also 10^-3 L which is aso 1ml.

if you cross multiply, and divide both side by 13.6, you will see that 500g of mercury is equivalent to 36.7647ml

with this alone it means that 500g of mercury in a little more than 4 places will be filling a cup of peak milk.

it will give you 147ml, but peak milk content is 150ml.

only real mercury can give this result, because only real mercury has that density.

if you mix any other thing, it will be higher or lower.
and the mixture will not even look as smooth in the eyes like mercury.

remember there are only four elements that are metals and are liquid around room temperature and mercury is the heaviest among them.

my mercury is still available, and you can call to get yours while price is still low.

call me

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Original Silver mercury is still Available...

call and place your order.

you can test with all you know before buying.
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
ANOTHER WAY OF KNOWING REAL MERCURY WITHOUT GOING TO LAB.

Many people have continued to ask again and again how they can know if a substance is mercury without necessarily taking it to the lab.

well, I want to tell you a few more things today if you are one of them.

Have you ever heard of adhessive and cohesive energy?

Adhessive energy of a substance is simply the outer part; surface energy of that substance that allows it bind to another substance.

Cohessive energy of a substance is the inner energy; inside energy of that substance that makes it bind with the molecules of it self.

Let me try to bring it home to even a child's understanding.

when ever you hear the word adessive, think "Gum."

And when ever you hear of cohessive, think "Not Gum."

This is further saying that, substances with higher adhesive energy than their cohesive energy will gum to other substances, and to the walls of their container This is also called wetting of substanes.

But substances that has higher cohesive energy than their adhesive energy will gum to itself more than other substances.

Now, mercury is the liquid with the highest cohesive energy in the world.

so mercury does not wet glass.

this is the major reason it is used in clinial thermometers and other delicate instruments where exact readings are most important.

let me explain further.

when you pour water from a tablewater bottle, you notice some little amount of water clinging to the walls of the empty tablewater container right?

ehen, that is what we call wetting.

every other liquid you can think of behaves the same way in varying order depending on the ratio of the adhesive energy to the cohesive energy and vice versa.

But NOT MERCURY.

mercury does not wet glass or other substances.

it does not stain the container when you pour it out.

everything roles out completely like stone, but it is a watery stone.

this is another way to know if what you have is mercury or not.

if you pour it in a plate, or bottle, or glass, and it stains that object...

Hanti! Huncle! run with your money and never look back!

my silver mercury is still available and you better hurry while it is still remaining.

price is still N2,000 per gram and you must be willing to buy at least 500g before I sell.

call me and place your order.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
My White Mercury is still available, yo u can call me on 07018524742.

Come with all your testing tools.

If you need me to deliver to you,
book a flight and send me flight details.
when I come, I will chose a hotel in your area where we will meet and you pay as well.

my mercury is very original to all standards.

call me and get yours now that the price is still cheap.

Price will sooner go up when I get the money I need.

The 2,000 per gram now is the cheapest you can get of original mercury.

Check the prices anywhere else and quote me wrong.

then go ahead to buy it and show it here.
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2019
MERCURY, NOT RADIOACTIVE.

One of the craziest thing I have read online about mercury is that it is a very radioactive substance and cannot be flown in an airplane…

Nigerians and their kind news sha.

First, you can transport anything in an airplane except if that thing emits strong electromagnetic waves that will distort the coordination of the airplane & if there are not properly contained.

But radioactive substances in their free form does not cause such interference.

As for the person saying these things,

Well, I can bet your balls that whoever wrote such thing did not cross the walls of chemistry class after he managed to survive the calamity of integrated science in JSS classes.

Your balls o, not mine…

You see, in periodic table which is the base rock of scientific study for us on the planet earth, only two elements are radioactive with atomic numbers below 84.

These elements are Technetium (Tc: Z 43) and Promethium (Pm: Z 61).

Others began from 84 and above, and mercury has atomic number (Z) of 80.

Another way for you to know these radioactive elements is that with the exception of Astatine, Radon, Tennessine and Oganesson, others end in “ium.”

Polonium, Thorium, Plutonium, Uranium, Americium, Californium and the soon to be discovered Igbonium.

That is how their name sounds; “ium” “ium” “ium.” No wander when they are used for the other purpose you hear boom! Boom!! Boom!!!

Yes! Mercury could form amalgam with few radioactive elements like uranium, and used for the boom-boom, ium-ium thing, but such studies are not detailed for public consumptions for now.

And the Nigeria I know has not even produced a common matches let alone that kain thing.

Besides, such is no longer just mercury but a compound of mercury.

As for been poisonous, mercury is a very poisonous metal.

Not when you touch it with your bare hands though.

But when the hunger in Nigeria begins to advise you to consider using mercury as silver butter on your bread, and you heed the advice.

Or when you drink it in place of milk.

Or when you breathe the vapor.

It destroys so many delicate thing in the body including the kidney and the thyroid.

My mercury is still available but ***I will soon stop selling to just anybody*** because the money I want is almost complete.
N2000 for 1g and MOQ = 500g

You can call me on 07018524742 and get yours for your own good use.

Don’t be afraid, I am a certified scientist and I have the license to manufacture and trade chemicals.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 1:58am On Sep 02, 2019
My silver mercury video.

OK... I understand that seeing is believing in Africa but there is just no way we could see now so I have decided to make one hopeless video to help us.

unfortunately either nairaland does not permit video or I don't know how to post videos yet so I will just drop the link on where you can watch it wen I am done compressing it.

don't forget to contact me on

07018524742 and get yours while it is still available.

Price remains N2000 per gram, and MOQ is 500grams.
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 4:10am On Sep 02, 2019
Sorry I lost good part of the video quality after compressing it, but you can follow these links to view it.

just manage it like that abeg, but don't forget to call for your order on 07018524742

https://uc.xyz/24qsj?pub=video Comments

https://uc.xyz/24EYj?pub=video Comments
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 4:13am On Sep 02, 2019
Sorry I lost good part of the video quality after compressing it, but you can follow these links to view it.

just manage it like that abeg, but don't forget to call for your order on 07018524742

https://uc.xyz/24qsj?pub=video Comments

https://uc.xyz/24EYj?pub=video Comments
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
PRICE FALL!!! for silver white mercury.

Thank you everybody that bought my mercury...

I am forever grateful... the money will go a long way in enhancing my research.

I think at this point, I am obliged to sell the few remaining ones at a give away price.

the new price is now N1000 per gram.

minimum order quantity is still 500grams so you can come with your minimum of N500, 000 to get yours.

come with all your testing materials.

call me on 07018524742
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thank you everybody...

I just sold the last 5bottles with me to some return customers...

They needed to complete theirs to a certain quantity in locozade bottle.

Like I earlier stated, My mercury is good enough for all purposes; both scientific and spiritual.

Funny shit, I don't inderstand how science and spirituality are meeting with mercury, but I think this people can best be classified as alchemists. Lol.

For now, my supply will be strictly on demand until I have further personal use for them again.

Please kindly read my previous posts for conditions and videos in case you are interested.

As for the prices, I advise you carry at least N1000 per gram, that is N500,000 for 500grams which is my minimum order quantity.

This price may go up or come down depending on the price I buy, so feel free to ask for negotiation if I announce the availability again, or you are contacting me for purchase.

Thank you so much once again.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
SCAM ALART!!!

Ever heard of different colors of mercury?

Well I have heard that one is red, and there is another white one that glows in the dark and is warm to touch.

Elemental mercury according to the science available to us is the white, silvery, liquid, heavy one I just finished selling with a density of 13.6g/cm^3.

However some complex science that may not be available to Nigerians now, may allow what we call almagams in chemistry.

Almagams are simply; compounds of mercury. I.e an irreversible chemical mixture of mercury with one or more other elements.

This element could be a free metal, a transition metal, a gas, a radioactive element or even a halogen...
And the presence of this new element in the new compound could cause the strange behaviour and color difference other than what we know as white elemental mercury in Nigeria.

Hence the red, or white glowing or magnetic mercury as is commonly called in Nigeria.

Yes, I also know of mercury based fero-fluid that is magnetizing, but I must tell you that all these things are theories to me for now.

And also not 99.9999% mercury as people claim, but compounds that has certain percentage of mercury and other percentage of other substances.

The scam here is, many who don't know Jack in this field have stollen a lot of people's money before with promises of getting them these colored and strange behaving ones, including my own money.

But I have a very simple suggestion now.

One of the spiritualists who bought the last one I sold is traveling to South Africa to buy the red one and the glowing white
one.

In my inquisitive nature, I have decided to follow him and get few grams too...

And I want you to join me. xenophobia don't worry about that, it is not for everybody.

Here is the deal...
There is only one reason you should trust me.

And that is, don't trust me.

But if you can try, you are going to send me N200, 000 as part of your commitment.

You don't have to travel with us.

If we succeed, I will give you the red or the glowing white one at a very subsidized price.

If I don't, I will give you 500grams of the virgin white silvery one in my possession.

Either ways, its a win-win for you...

Truth is, you don't have any reason to believe me.

You can also call me scam and move on.

But it's your choice.

I have heard many powerful spiritual things these things can do...

Although I have not been opportuned to meet the exact spiritualist that can involve me fully.

But I am giving you the chance in a platter to try and change your own life in case you know what I am talking about.

N200, 000 and we are game.

If I don't get it, I give you the very white one I have been selling for N500, 000 + that has been confirmed to offer excellent spiritual powers too.

your choice...

call me on 07018524742

This offer expires on Monday Night except if we are no longer going on Tuesday.

Please don't call after Tuesday to talk about this exact offer.

If I finally, get it... I will sell it at my price...

and only the rich will keep getting richer.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2019
WHITE SILVER MERCURY BEST BUY.

Please, when contacting me for mercury, have your money at hand...

I hate dealing with very unserious people, and it can make me very rude with you.

I started off by selling the ones in my possession to raise fund, but that single act has dragged me into becoming an unplanned mercury dealer.

I am not regretting it though, but I am regretting some kind of unserious elements we have in this country.

If you are not ready for a product why contact the dealer? why waste your time and his?

If your money is not at hand, please don't call me...

I also understand that one of the major challenge in the business so far is trust...

But this should be a very simple case too.

You can use a third party (escrow) to eliminate the issue of worries of someone running away with your money or product.

Give your money to the bank, send me legitimate and verifiable bank document stating that the money will be released to me by the bank as soon as I supply your product and that solves it.

I will verify the document from my branch of your bank or any other place and once it is proven to be legit I send your product and collect my money simple.

I don't send your product, the bank returns your money to you.

You can disguise the name in the document, I will understand.

Some one said I should travel down where he is and I accepted but for the recent developments...

Ogah I am not traveling anywhere to see you again!

If you are ready for business, try me...

Travel down where I am and meet me

OR

Send me as small as N10,000 to send you a very tiny sample.

If you are actually proposing a business that runs in millions, and you have the cash, then you shouldn't scare away from testing with N10,000.

Most of you don't know how much we lost before we finally laid hands on these products but that is business.

You lose and gain until your gain becomes stable.

Please, If you are not ready for business, don't call my line again sir.

I hate nonsense.

Right now, I have a very good product for best buy, and the price is far far lower than my first product.

The product is from India, and it has been tested to be excellent for any kind of work; both physical and spiritual...

You want this, call me on 07018524742

Price is very affordable and I will deliver to any part of Nigeria with good arrangement.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
SILVER WHITE MERCURY FOR SALE.

Back then when I was in the village, a man narrated a very bitter experience with my grand father's Bull.

That Bull was so troublesome we always leash it with a very short rope to keep it away from passas-bye when we leave it out for grazing.

That day it was my turn to take the poor animal out for grazing.

When I was about to go home, I looked at it's eyes and saw how pitiable he was looking with the short rope.

He was looking like a poor boy who just lost his dear mother, so I decided to make the rope longer.

His eyes beamed with relief when I did, and I gave it a "be a good boy Pat on the hunch and left."

30 minutes later, a village worker who seems to be returning from a farm job came rushing into my grand father's obi with mud and bruises all over.

"I have come so that you can finally kill me with your own hands mazi Eze" He said to my grand father amist tears.

"since you are so rich and strong, and willing to kill the entire vilage, you could have done it with your bare hands instead of hiring a cow"

"what happened mazi Udu? tell us what really happened." queried the sympathizers who gathered in a lightening speed to hear the cry of their fellow oppressed villager.

Well, I am not going to bore you with all the stories, but something happened afterwards...

Few markets days later, my grand father employed the same man to work for us in his farm.

suddenly the man began to scream with fear, running from one end of the farmland to hide behind me at the other end in terror...

My little sister was carrying a giant snail, and the tentacles looked so much like the strong horn of our rugged bull he narrated.

This is the story of many online buyers and sellers...

we have been so dealt with by scamming animals with strong horns that we scamper for safety when we see the innocent snail; real marketers.

I for one lost over two million naira to scammers before I got the direct access to buying mercury.

I don't know how much you have lost to trusting people online... But I understand your fears when you are skeptical about my legitimacy.

So I have opted for a better way.

Get a third party like bank and fix the money with them and bring a document.

Once I am convinced of the authenticity of the documents so brought, I will deliver your goods and get my money.

I don't deliver, you get your money back from the bank.

The products we are dealing with is a highly valuable and priced one.

people have lost their lives for less valuable items.

No sane person will take it to the even the seeming snail because of fear of his ordeal with the bull.

Just like no body will so easily send money into the air at the mercy of scammers.

you can also start by paying for just one and watch me deliver it.

It is cheaper now, I will sell you one (500g) for only 300K.

please note, my own is 99.9999% pure mercury extracted from cinnabar.

Not those other compounds like mercury based ferro fluids and co.

IT DOES NOT
shine at night,
DOES NOT magnet razor,
and IS NOT red in color.

HOWEVER,

It has been certified to do all kinds of spiritual work you might need it for, especially at higher volume and weight.

call 07018524742

please, only serious buyers with money.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 1:28am On Nov 01, 2019
A friend of mine called me some days back to tell me the white silver mercury he was expecting has finally arrived.

I am sorry I did not tell you all on time... I have been so occupied.

Since we are not at the same location, I asked him for a video evidence bearing my name in real time and he did send it.

His own is very unique in a very speial way.

It has not been used, and has quite a great attraction to elzar'alfa ring.

I don't know if I got that spelling correctly, but the ring is mostly worn by Muslim brothers or people who has lived in the north.

you can use the ring to magnate all the mercury from the plate.

I must confess this is a very unique property. I have not seen in any white mercury before... except in the red ones.

I have seen a video of the red one getting attracted and magnated to such ring, but not the white one.

So I know this one will be very very good for any purpose too.

He did not bring it in a very large quantity, so I advise you contact me now that it is still available.

Call me on 07018524742 for videos or purchase arrangement.
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2020
Been a while folks,Happy new year everybody.

So I have this new supply of white mercury.

I must confess this one is a little strange than the ones I have seen.

The color is white.
And when you shake it in darkness, it sparks some kind of light.

The weight is the same, and it even served us
better in the experiment we used it for.

If you are interested in buying, call me on 07018524742

The price is affordable; N400 per gram. that is a total o N200,000 for 500grams.

The MOQ is 500 grams, that is to say that the smallest you can order is 500grams.

Please, we don't break the seal to send samples of droplets, because once the seal is broken and it is not bought, new customers shy away from it,thinking it has been used before.

If you want to buy, you get one bottle first, test it, and then decide how many you want to buy.

If you are buying higher than 10 pieces, the price will drop very low.

***Please note***
Although we are not all perfect, and they are so much fraud in the nation, you must be ready to path with some money if you are doing this business with me.

I too have been scammed but I continued because I know the nature of the business in early days when I was trying my very first purchases.

There is no reason to trust me really, so I am not even trying to convince you.

But if you can not find a way to trust, it may be difficult if not impossible doing the business with you.

I too sent money to people I have never met overseas (not Africa), before anybody could send me the poduct after my first trip to China.

This one I have came from America, and it may interest you to know that I have never travelled to America nor met with the person who supplied it in real life.

Although I have been scammed by American, Russian, and Ukrainian.

Point is, you have to look a little beyond your ordeal with scammers when doing business with me.

Don't call me and say "bring them all, when we see we pay"

I can only do that with one bottle containing the 500 grams. And you must send some money to me as commitment fee first to make sure I am not coming to waste my time with you.

If you want higher quantity after the first transaction, you must be ready to deposit some good money into my account first before I supply.

I have never known how to fail in my words, and I will not start from you.

You can call me on 07018524742 Michaelpenz
and let's do this.

1 Share

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hello friends...

I don't know... most of you may have tried calling me to no avail. I am truly sorry about that.

you can also reach me on 07013355991.

please, get your money ready before thinking of calling me.

I don't have too much patience for time wasters.

keep off, if you are one please.

And only call me specifically for mercury deals.
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Silvery white mercury available.

Hello everyone...

For the past few days, people have been calling to ask how they can get a minute quantity for samples...

"Michaelpenz please understand that the minimum order quantity (MOQ) you placed at 500g for 200 to 300 is too much.

If you can give us a very small quantity like even a drop, it will be much appreciated"

So I have decided to break a seal and fetch them out in drops.

how did I come about the drop?

It is simple, I used a syringe to suck up the substance, and gradually press it out in drops.

now, you can have a drop for your test.

I hope this is fair enough.

A drop is N5000 (five thousand naira only).

Depending on your location, the 5k will also cover the shipping cost to the nearest post office or motorpark in your area.

If you are still afraid of risking your 5k into an unknown hands, I am creating a paxful account and sooner than a week, a PayPal account.

That way, you can pay for any product from me without fear through this people.

A drop of silver white mercury including delivery fee if your location is not too much is now N5,000 only.

you can now buy and test the sample before ordering for higher quantities.

call me on 07013355991 or 07039762244.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
RED MERCURY FINALLY AVAILABLE

Hello folks,

I am exited to announce to you that I have finally got the red mercury most of you have been looking for...

The price is simple, N6,000,000 per drop

But this is the juiciest part...

I don't want your money until you have confirmed your product...

I am not taking cash from you...

You just fix the money in your account, make arrangement with your bank manager and get a valid bank document that states that the money is mine once the goods is confirmed to be real.

The document will state that your bank will pay if you fail.

Then, I will confirm the authenticity of the document from my own bank.

Once everything is confirmed, you take your goods...

once the goods is confirmed, after some days, I get my money from your bank.

It is not much.

only 1 kg available and that 1 kg goes for N70,000,000

I also have a paxful account, and a PayPal account that can receive the money if you know how to use those secured platforms.

You can call me on 07013355991 for business.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2020
Liquid Red mercury

1 drop for 6m and 1kg for 70m

liquid red mercury is available now and will go off the market soon...

It is not directly in my position.

But the person that has it is a trusted friend of mine.

However, He is a little far from me, and been very much older and more advanced in the soceity, I can not start going to disturb him for photos and videos until I see a serious buyer who agrees to meet the condition.

The condition is simple:
no body is asking for your money just yet...

Just arrange with your bank to raise you a bank document stating that the money is available and the date you will pay if the substance is given to you.

Or that they will pay if you refuse to pay on the said date.

I can help you with that if you want me to.

one drop is 6million naira and 1kg is 70million naira.

1kg contains more than 500drops.

***As for the silver mercury, I have that one at hand...

And I have reduced the MOQ to as low as few drops.

you can get a sample drop for just N5,000 or you can order 500g for N200,000 as sample.

The money covers delivery fee to any location in Nigeria that is motorable and has a direct route from where I am.

You will get your sample once I confirm your payment.

call me,
Michaelpenz
07013355991 or 07039762244

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
LIQUID AND POWDER RED MERCURY AVAILABLE

If you are genuine and you have been looking for the red mercury, wether liquid or powdered, it is available now and you can come with who ever is going to test it.

We don't need your money, all I want is an irrevocable bank guarantee stating that the bank should disburse the money once I supply to you.

The powderd one melts electric aluminium wires.

the liquid one meets all the requirement you have heard of.

a drop (2g) of the liquid one is 6m while a gram of the powdered red one is N500.

call me on 07013355991 or 07039762244.

remember, all transaction is going through the bank so there should be no fear of loosing your money.

your money is secured with your bank. You get your product, I get my money...

you don't get your product, your bank gives you your money which never left the bank anyway...

My product tests different from the written agreement of characteristics which is very unlikely, your bank doesn't pay me and your money secured in your bank returns to you.

Either ways, you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

call me, 07013355991 or 07039762244.
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Solid and liquid RED MERCURY available

the liquid red one I have scaled all your tests I have watched, including turning off the old yellow electric bulb when you bring it close enough to it.

and the powdered one melts aluminium wire when dipped inside.

For the safety of the buyer and the seller, and to be as transparent as I can, I am not taking any money from anybody...

If you want any of the product, you reach me for negotiation...
after that, you contact your bank and create an irrevocable bank guarantee.
once I see the bank guarantee and verifies it's authenticity, I deliver your goods.

once you approve that the product meets all agreed written requirements, I use the document to collect my money.

a drop of the liquid red one weighing 2grams is going for only 7 million naira, but this is slightly negotiable.

a gram of the powdered one is going for N1000 now... and that too can be slightly negotiable.

You can reach me on 07013355991 or 07039762244 while product lasts.

please, don't call me if money is not available, I don't like time wasters.

If you are ready, come with who ever you want but please, no magic...
no let me be alone with the substance for a minute...

As your bank about cashe backed irrevocable bank guarantee and how it is done before we go into business

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2020
*** Attention everybody ***

Liquid red mercury is still available.

The red powder mercury that melts aluminium wire is also available and the virgin white silver mercury is available too.

But I will like to hint us on some things...

First of all, I prefer people who read instructions, then I also love people who follow regulations.

Whoever you are, what ever you have been through, what ever your experience in certain business is, or even in this mercury business, I want to assure you that you are NOT alone and some of us have experienced worse than you.

This is why I did my best to create an enabling process that will saveguard the products of the sellers that come to me and the money of the buyers that approach me as well.

But it pains me when I see that many buyers come persuading me to change protocols only for them to start doing the same thing that exposed them to scammers.

For the records, I don't ask for money of any sort from buyers; registration, commitment fee blablabla and all that. So it really pains me when some people take advantage of that to begin misbehaving.

This usually make me wish they fall over and over into the hands of scammers to make them learn seriously.

Last time, some one called me and I told him I don't have the stuff in my hands, but I am going to link him to a seller if he has the cash.

He swore heaven and earth that he had cash, but when he went there, he started begging the seller to allow him some samples for rituals (magic) there that will bring the cash with which he will buy the remaining ones.

Everybody does not believe in your spirituality.
and even if they do, my findings has taught me that some people fear the unknown consequence.

Please,

The red mercury I sell to you is actually for scientific use.

But if you know a way you can manipulate the science into spiritism, that is your sole business. And you could do that when you have purchased it.

All these sort of gross unseriouseness is the reason most people demand for money from buyers before anything.

So you don't end up wasting their time and resources like some of you have come to waste mine.

The same unseriousness is the reason I stopped making videos or pictures for anyone.

For the second records, I do not carry these substances about.

Some of them are securely kept in my school laboratory, and others are kept in big company labs for safety.

So each time I made a video or take photos for you, it actually cost me time and money moving from where I am to the location it is to take those pictures.

So you should have an Idea how bad I feel when you meet me with your unseriousness after wasting my time and money for you.

Now this is why I have developed the procedure of bank guarantee.

If you want the product, call me, and we reach an agreement.

Then you go ahead and create a cash backed irrevocable bank guarantee in my name.

The bank guarantee will cost you small money and that should show how interested and willing you are to do this business.

Besides bank guarantee is the most secured way you can protect your money from me or anybody running away with it.

Like I have often said, If you are chasing a business that runs in millions but unwilling to sacrifice few thousands, don't call my phone please.

The people I buy from don't even use bank guarantee or LC.

You either do direct wire transfer to them and start praying that your money be not lost, or pay them with bitcoins.

Either ways, We the buyers from Nigeria have no security of our money.

But here I am giving you everything in a platter and you are still very ungratefully, looking for who to scam and waste his time.

If you want pictures or videos, come and meet me where I am, and I will take you to see the sample live and direct and you can take all the pictures and videos you want.

Or you can fund my transport and everything to the location.

either ways, you are paying for anything you want henceforth or please look for another seller.

Someone said I should come with the product so he can see and give me money.

Why are we these sick?

Please If you are not serious about buying this substance don't waste your time and mine.

If you are serious, get ready to spend money for especially the red liquid one.

Get ready to create a bank guarantee wich I will use to collect my money.

Get ready to travel for the sample test and video by your self...

or get ready to spare some money for me to do the traveling for you.

I still have red liquid mercury
red powder mercury
and silver white mercury.

call me if interested on 07013355991 or 07039762244

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by forinclay: 12:09pm On May 22, 2020
Virgin mercury(red and white) available and delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. Kindly contact 08144134179
Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
RED MERCURY

Available in Liquid and powdered form.

Now for those of you who always call for pictures and video evidence, here is a small picture for you.

But before I start, let me tell you something I experienced lately.

Before the lockdown, a friend called me that he has the liquid red mercury and I should help him sell it.

Every body who called, requested a picture just like you...

When I called one of the owners, he said the one they had was gotten from an old German friend.

It was sealed in glass tube at both ends and so they can not break it open for some reasons. And also, because they don't know how it will react.

But if I can come and break it my self, and get out the sample, then we could make videos.

So I waited till after the lockdown and decided to travel for these shots.

I stay often in Abuja and Kaduna state.
And these substances are secured in labs in Enugu, Calabar, and or any distant state.

But they are never with me until a buyer is ready, for security reasons.

So on Thursday 16/07/2020 I took off to Calabar to make picture and video test samples.

Due to covid 19, and the Nigerian factor, the cost of transport alone has tripled and I had to pay N18,000 to get to Calabar on road.

The vehicle broke down on the way twice, and I got there on the night of the next day 17/07/2020 So I lodged in a hotel for N10,000 to continue the journey to the village the next day.

I bought all the science equipment I could use to safely crack the bottle to get the substance out safely and arrived the village the next day 18/07/2020.

When I arrived, I was presented with
a glass tube sealed and both ends. It contained a very heavy substnce inside with the inscription: "red mercury"
"Grade A"
"Undiluted of 20 drops"

The glass is a little less than the size of your index finger, and the substance filled it to the brim.

From the sealing, I was convinced that this was from overseas.

Also, from the weight of the glass, I was sure that the substance inside must be Mercury.

Because only mercury could be that heavy in a small container.

I also brought it close to an old yellow electric bulb, and the bulb turned off each time I did.

However, I needed to crack it and see if it was truly Red as written on the body. And perform the gallic test, and the mirror test.

But when I wanted to crack it, the Chief owner objected.

He said, he has done it before and some of the substances feazled out.

He said the substance inside is a spirit captured into a glass.

I tried everything I could to convince him but he said I should keep chemistry out of it. That it is a spirit.

This man is just a rich business man without basic science knowledge, so I forgave his ignorance.

However, from scientific point of view... although mercury is not a volatile liquid, It could have been also kept in that tube with pressure higher than the 760mmHg we know as atmospheric pressure.

If this be the case, then if it is broken, the pressure inside the tube will force some of the substance out truly.

But I also have another ways I can collect the substance even if the pressure was that different which I doubt.

At the end, we came to an agreement.

***When the buyer comes, and we are sure the money is ready... We are not collecting your money until everything has been cracked and tested and proven to meet the mirror and garlic test before you. We don't even want your money until you are satisfied with the priduct***

No body is collecting your money. Until you have your goods.

But you must be ready with the buyer before we crack any seal open for test.

With that, I started my journey back on the night of 18/07/20. Our vehicle broke down severally and I finally arrived Abuja on 19/07/2020 at 11:52pm spending a total of N20,000 to return.

You can see from all the calculation that this journey costs me directly more than N48,000 my food not inclussive.

I also closed my shop for those number of days.
Accumulating an I direct cost

I fell sick on the way due to poor feeding and stress but I am finally back.

And for your information, neither the Chief owner, nor any buyer gave me a penny.

I am telling you all this stupid story so you know what it takes from my health and pocket and time to get you a picture.

1. Please don't call me if you are not willing to spend money.

2. Don't call me if you are not willing to travel.

3. Don't call me asking for any picture.

If you can not trust me with anything, so be it.

4. Don't call me to waste my time and your own.

5. As for white mercury and powder red mercury which I have in my direct possession, the minimum order quantity are 20grams each.

And those are for test samples if you wish.

My white mercury does not magnet anything.
It is simple white mercury.

The red powder mercury melts aluminum wire.
This is the simple litmus test for it.

It also changes to yellow when heated, and changes back to red when cooled.

The white one is N15,000 for that 20grams test sample transport inclusive. And N100,000 for 500grams.

The red powder one is N40,000 for that 20grams, transport inclussive.

The liquid red mercury is N6M for a drop, so you want that 20 drops, organize N120M

If you think I want to scam you, please get these substances from Amazon and leave me alone. There, your money is more protected.

Don't call me for answers I have given here.

Don't call me without reading these things to avoid rude reactions from me.

Don't call me if you are not ready to buy.

Don't call me for video samples... come and make tests by yourself but with your money ready.

If you are ready for business, call me on 07039762244.

If not, look for another seller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Some people also called me for picture and video test of the white and powder red mercury.

When these people are talking, you will think the only thing stopping the deal is the picture and video, but once you give them those, they vanish.

So I start believing that people actually are taking my sample pictures to scam other people really...

Please, If you can not risk N15,000 for sample test of the white one or N40,000 for a sample of the red powder one, don't call me.

Don't call me, if you are not ready to be serious.

I am tired of dealing with very unserious people.

But If you are ready for sincere business, call me on 07039762244...

Some of you want to make millions of Naira with empty hands.

Even Hushpuppy did not do that.

The picture below is the kits I got to open the glass and get the substance ready.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2020
RED MERCURY ALMOST SOLD OUT

For those calling for the red mercury, please, this is your opportunity to learn how bank instrument for financial security works...

It is the safest way to transact without fear of losing your money to fraudstars.

No fraudstar (scammer) accepts that method of payment because he knows he can not go anywhere with money that is not in his possession in the actual sense of it.

So I encourage you to go ahead, ask your bank manager and account officers how it is done.

No "he was owing me after business,"
No "he ate my money and refused giving me the goods,"
No "he ran away with my money or my goods."

No stupid complains...

Just straight and your business is done and sealed with happiness.

So what are you waiting for...?

This particular red mercury is almost going, and please bear in mind, you are not the only one coming for it.

It is the person that agrees to present the payment document within the specified time that we are dealing with.

Thank you.

You can still call 07039762244 if you have not done that.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
LITMUS TEST

In sciences, the litmus test is simply the acidity or basicity test of substance using a simple litmus paper.

Acidic substances turn blue litmus paper red and basic substances turn red litmus paper blue at stp.

This is one of the simplest test you can perform and confirm whether a substance is acid or base in the laboratory.

So the name litmus test has been adopted by almost everybody as basic test for anything.

In Nigeria, we don't have all the equipments to test for the quality of certain substances in the lab, we just use the litmus test for such substnaces.

For example, when testing for liquid red mercury, we know from past handlers that, aside from the general characteristics of mercury; of density and weight and the inability to wet glass, the substance can not be captured by the mirror because it does not absorb light like other substances.

It roles away from garlic,
And it is attracted to Gold.

These make up the litmus test for quality liquid red mercury.

As for powder red mercury, the litmus test are also recorded to include;

1. It changes to yellow when heated and back to red when cooled (thermochromism)

2. It reacts with aluminum wire and melts it without increase in temperature.

It has proven to be the only substance that behaves like these.

I have conducted both tests on the powder red mercury and you could see the photos here.

The powder red mercury is 2000 per gram and the MOQ is 10grams.

You can call for yours if you need.

Re: Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!! by michaelpenz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
10 minutes later

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supply Small-chops And Cock-tail Drinks At Parties And Other Social Events Now ! / Buy And Sell Dollars, E-curriencies Here / Soap, Washing Powder & Detergents Making Machines (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.