Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

[pictures] 42-year Old Mother Loses Arms And Feet After Butt-boosting Injection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / [pictures] 42-year Old Mother Loses Arms And Feet After Butt-boosting Injection (1348 Views)

I Lost My Arms And Feet After Bum Boost Injections Read More / What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? / Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

[pictures] 42-year Old Mother Loses Arms And Feet After Butt-boosting Injection by manpo2k(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-h0GoYotgMCc/UaISvmQz-EI/AAAAAAAAO6k/ZsJhPgH0i8g/s400/BUM+1.JPG[/img]
A MUM of two told last night how her quest for a bigger bottom left her a quadruple amputee – and 24 hours from death. Apryl Michelle Brown had black-market silicone injections which turned out to be BATHROOM SEALANT. It left her in agony and led to her losing her hands and feet, as well as her buttocks.

The 46-year-old former hairdresser blames “vanity” and wants to warn others of the terrible dangers of such illegal treatments. Apryl said: “I’ve paid a terrible price for vanity and I’ll pay for the rest of my life. But I blame no one but myself. “I want to share my story to warn others about these so-called ‘quick fix’ surgeries.

“I didn’t realise the dangers. I thought it was a harmless injection that would give me the perfect bottom. But the reality was the silicone used wasn’t suitable for humans. It was, in fact, bathroom sealant only suitable for DIY.

“My body had a massive allergic reaction to it which left me at the brink of death. “I was in so much agony that..[+] Read FULL STORY at http://wetinhappen..com/2013/05/pathetic-how-42-year-old-mother-of-two.html
Re: [pictures] 42-year Old Mother Loses Arms And Feet After Butt-boosting Injection by dominique(f): 8:50pm On May 26, 2013

(1)

Easy Removal Of Stretch Marks / Stop Cleaning Inside Your Ears: It’s Bad For You / Giant 110kg Tumour Removed From Man Who Could Not Move For 20 Years-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.