Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pls Is Premium Manifest Alert Limited A Scam Or Not, Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Is Premium Manifest Alert Limited A Scam Or Not, Pls Help (1067 Views)

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Credit Direct Limited, A Memeber Of Fcmb Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is Premium Manifest Alert Limited A Scam Or Not, Pls Help by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 26, 2013
I received a mail and a text from Premium Manifest Alert Limited saying we are pleased to inform you that you have been successfully shortlisted as Group e-manifest Data Entry Officer/Agent. Am not sure about this cause it may be a scam, we are to pay a sum of 3000 naira for documentation on or before may 31th. This is the address of the sole called company "Suite C4, Bobsar Complex, No. 4, plot 1035, Michika Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.... Pls and pls do anybody have any confirmation about this. Help your fellow nairalander before he fall victim. Thanks
Re: Pls Is Premium Manifest Alert Limited A Scam Or Not, Pls Help by denitro(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2013
Answer these question: If you answer No to anyone, then run for your life
1. Did you apply to Premium Manifest for the position of Data Entry Officer?
2. Do you think a sensible company will ask Job applicant to pay money for documentation?
3. Do you have N3,000 to throw away?
Re: Pls Is Premium Manifest Alert Limited A Scam Or Not, Pls Help by henryblend(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2013
hey pals, i wanted to start this topic yesterday.Tanx to sazjun. I got the same mail, I also feel it is a scam bcs why should we pay 3000 to be issued documentation and flag off materials. Even their so called website is yet to be lunched. i have been trying to find info on internet about their previous actions or performances but no clue except the job vancancies it announced.
Re: Pls Is Premium Manifest Alert Limited A Scam Or Not, Pls Help by Nateboijones: 2:00am On Jun 01, 2013
To alleviate the sufferings of and several risks involved by Road Travelling for interview and documentations processes. It has been Mandatory that every Data Entry Officers/Agents of this Establishment will be shortlisted and the need to do all documentations on line and issuance of Identification materials. In view of these, you will pay a token sum of N3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira) only to the Premium Manifest Alert Ltd Zenith Bank Account No below being the payment for documentation process and materials that will be given to you.

Zenith Bank A/C Name: Premium Manifest Alert Ltd

Zenith Bank A/C No.: 1013180170

All payment must be made on or before June 07, 2013. Immediately the payment is made to the bank sends the scanned Bank Teller and one passport photograph to pmalhr@gmail.com. For your I.D Card, name and signature boldly written at the back of the passport for documentation formalities and printing of Identification materials for distributions at the Lecture Hall of your chosen state, Date and Venue will be communicated via your mobile phone upon receipt of the bank Payment Teller.

Please find attached the Take Off Documentation Time Table and Agent structure

Accept my Congratulations.

Yours faithfully,

For: PREMIUM MANIFEST ALERT LTD.
Re: Pls Is Premium Manifest Alert Limited A Scam Or Not, Pls Help by koawole(m): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2013
Hello, I have not get the true fact of the message received via my email box and text message about this company "premium manifest alert limited in abuja" if the message are real or scam. Pls can anyone in the house tell us if this message is true. Why will the applicants looking for job be paying to get the job. I think this is fake. Thanks.
Re: Pls Is Premium Manifest Alert Limited A Scam Or Not, Pls Help by henryblend(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hey fellow applicants to Premium Manifest Alert Limited job vacancies; please check the last attachments sent bearing "Flag-Off" as the name of the file. You will notice that no particular day was mentioned for flag off taking place at Musa Yar'adua Abuja. If they are serious, why can't they pay for the printing and documentation of materials and possibly deduct that later from the commission they will pay us. It's a disgrace to a reputable company to ask job seekers or applicants to pay to be granted a commission-based job. And that's why it has lost its reputation.

(1) (Reply)

Mantrac (CAT) Vacancies / Self-employed Job Offer / 44 Ways Of Writing A Good Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.