Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. (2944 Views)

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by bebe2(f): 5:07pm On May 26, 2013
hi parents in the house,
as mum i cudnt keep it to my self.

i have been reading alot on most nigeria forums about house help abusing children especially boys.

most nigerian boys are proud to say their first sexual experience was wit their housemaid, this is shocking.

the worst thing is that thhe kids dont tell their parent for some reason.

i didnt grow up wit a maid and am female so i can say i ve never experienced it.

pls parents be watchful i know we dont worry much about our son's being intimate at a young age but at 4yrs of age dat is

not Good. if its a girl wit blood and pains we mighht find out but wit boys how do u know??

u cud alter ur routine come home early somedays, sniff in the bin, anything just make sure its not happening.

is dis a common practice?? the men in the house cud correct me of am wrong.

how can this evil act be prevented??
Re: PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by bebe2(f): 9:39pm On May 26, 2013
ok, una sorry o,

i thot it was important dats why i raised the issue.

i no get houseboy or housegirl na wetin concern me.

by the way,
look picture of tonto dike drinking
am sure dat more interesting lipsrsealed
Re: PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 26, 2013
Not only house help, some relatives abuse children as well. I don't have house help and I don't intend to have one soon. Them wahala too much.
Re: PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 27, 2013
this post is very important. i think parents need to be watchful over the male child also not just the girl child alone. we need to be wise cos the devil is using all stractage to destroy our children. last month, my mom and some church members went to visit a family who lost their child due to hose help sextual abuse. the little baby was just a yr and 8months. it was after the death of the boy that the first boy of 6yrs, told his parent how the house help always go naked, lay on the bed and ask them(two boy 6yrs, girl 4yrs and 1yr 8months childrnd) to be sucking her breast and fingering her. this children never told their parent until the little one fell sick and die. which the house later admit that it's all true and it's the work of the devil. parents have lots of work to do. dont take anything for granted.
Re: PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by bebe2(f): 10:31am On May 27, 2013
missmishel: this post is very important. i think parents need to be watchful over the male child also not just the girl child alone. we need to be wise cos the devil is using all stractage to destroy our children. last month, my mom and some church members went to visit a family who lost their child due to hose help sextual abuse. the little baby was just a yr and 8months. it was after the death of the boy that the first boy of 6yrs, told his parent how the house help always go naked, lay on the bed and ask them(two boy 6yrs, girl 4yrs and 1yr 8months childrnd) to be sucking her breast and fingering her. this children never told their parent until the little one fell sick and die. which the house later admit that it's all true and it's the work of the devil. parents have lots of work to do. dont take anything for granted.

this is serious, i cud have swore boys were just bragging,
d only thing i miss about naija is the househelp.

i only worry for girls, neva knew boys were also being abused.

so u need to fear house maid sleeping wit ur husband and ur children??

may God help us
Re: PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by Nobody: 11:59am On May 27, 2013
bebe2:

this is serious, i cud have swore boys were just bragging,
d only thing i miss about naija is the househelp.

i only worry for girls, neva knew boys were also being abused.

so u need to fear house maid sleeping wit ur husband and ur children??

may God help us
Amen. if not for domestic work, i dont think they should be need for house helf jor.
Re: PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 27, 2013
Not only househelps o. My friend was molested by her older cousins. I am not sure I would allow family members be so close to my kids. With everything I've heard and seen, I don't trust anyone other than myself.

1 Like

Re: PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2013
Most guys were disvirgined by aunty rebecca,aunty obiageli etc.when in d uni,my compd pple were hvin a heated argument over how their first time was.so shocked that up to 30% of them were disvirgined by their househelp.mind bulging if I would say.
Guys,una no fit talk went aunty funmi wan do am abi una wan enjoy d thing?
Re: PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by bebe2(f): 6:25pm On May 27, 2013
Heeeeyyyyy, which means na God save me o.

My own Ekaete is imaginary, I wud scream for her every now and then. Then I go jeje go wash my plate by myself.

Parents shud becareful, was talking to a friend today and she was telling about several cases in london, pple dropping their kids for baby sitters and the sitters husband starts doing thing to the little boys anu.s. The baby's mum only got to find out becos the anu.s was dripping. The boy had to have surgery.
How can a mother live wit herself after dat? Very sad.
Re: PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 28, 2013
It's important that you don't leave your maid with your kids alone -male child or female. I had to get help because of my work, but my baby is never alone with the maid! I always drop them off at the reception, pick them up at the close of work. Apart from my work hours, we are all together, a jo le po ni! No way of molesting or bewitching because there are usually several people at the reception with them at any time T!
Re: PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 28, 2013
i also heard a case on radio about a six year old boy with gonnorhea all thanks to the househelp. i know with working moms especially living in places with lots of traffic like lagos thereby getting home late it might be difficult coping without a help but vigilance should be the key word.security cameras might also help.
Re: PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. by bebe2(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2013
Gbam security camera is d key, an d camera need to get audio were I can shout "oi don't take him out of my sight" at least if they know d parent is watching that might help.

Things like these need publicity, pple NEED to be aware!!

MOD wat do u think?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thinking About Where To Order Baby Items? Newbee Is The Answer / My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me / When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.