Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) (5259 Views)

Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman / Nigerian Terrorist Arrested For Plotting To Bomb Parts Of The US / Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by koruji(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2013
This is where I disagree with you.

All of these do not justify that the boy, being clearly British, is being called Nigerian.
If it matters so much to the British to recognize his "Nigerian-ness" against common practice, then it matters to us that we recognize his "British-ness". All they had to do is continue what he is properly described as: "British of Nigerian Descent" - but this was just a setup for the switch we now witness. Sure, by Nigerian law he remains a Nigerian - but last time I heard 40% of the London population is now of foreign descent. Those that were actually born in Nigeria, moved to Britain and now represent it in enviable positions are firmly known as "British" - why would any one switch that practice at this point but high-level hypocrisy.

Your list of evil deeds that occur daily in Nigeria is irrelevant. Perhaps at a smaller scale, similar ignoble acts occur all over the world - but that is not the point. Let's talk about the epidemic of such acts in Nigeria separate from a man who imbibed religiously-motivated hate and revenge, and became less-than-human. There is no need to drag Nigeria and all the problems we have into this mess.

Here is my take. If the British clearly identify extremist groups within their communities - particularly those who stand in corners of their streets calling for the destruction of the nation and killing of its soldiers - then they should ensure that bad things happen to them in the "middle of the night". Stop waiting until they visit their sick craziness on the rest of us.

It baffles the imagination as to how a Black African came to believe "Afghanistan and Iraq" as "his lands" - and commit such horrendous murder in support. This was the same nonsense mouthed by that cursed pant-bomber Muttalab.

Still, there is room for Nigeria to be more responsible for its "citizens" abroad - and at home for that matter.

Jakumo:
So please, ye flag-waving Nigerian PATRIOTS, do not get too carried away with your cries of indignant dismay, over the press descriptions of the decapitation performed by that NIGERIAN boy living in London, since there is NO denying that decapitation, disembowelment and dismemberment are little more than daily routines for hordes of NIGERIAN juju practitioners, and their thousands of customers, IN NIGERIA, and all over Africa, which truly remains the dark continent in this particular regard.
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by FYsol: 7:54am On May 27, 2013
Why do we Nigerians use our mouth to kill ourselves... CNN, BBC, FOX never refer to this guy as Nigerian or even Nigerian-British. when he was deported from kenya, he was deported back to uk and not nigeria. Na wa ii
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by PHIPEX(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2013
I've deliberately stayed away from this debate since the incidence occurred but let me now express what I understand.

It's unfortunate that both Nigeria and Britain are trying to deny ownership of what clearly belong to both countries. Since I was born, I've never heard of a Yoruba person involved in terrorism either at home or in a foreignland. What then must have prompte these young men to do what they did if not the environment they found themselves. I can categorically state that if we go by precedents, if these two were to have grown up in Lagos, they most probably wouldn't have done what they did so Britain should take their fair share of the blame.

Secondly, I am equally amazed how my fellow Nairalanders want to distant themselves from "one of our own". Fews months ago we had a thread here that celebrated Hollywood actors and actress with Nigerian names. Nobody raise an issue then that these actors most probably have never been to Nigeria. Each ethnic ethnic felt so proud in naming their "reps" in Hollywood, why can't we see these one as "our reps" in terrorism except if we are hypocites.

No matter how Britain and Nigeria try to play blame game, every rational mind knows the two countries contributed in winning this "terrorism medal" together.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2013
Where are his roots,, when the call comes "To your Tents oh Israel" where would this dude go to? ask yourself that simple question
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by Horus(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2013
By publishing her picture you are not helping her; it is very dangerous for her safety.
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by PointB: 11:09am On May 27, 2013
Slice it dice it anyway you like it those folks are Britons as they are Nigerians, Yorubas to be specific. One may argue that the british environment and Islam radicalised them. But as raised by the eloquent Jakumo, who radicalised the cultists, butchers and traders of human parts in Nigeria?

'Charity,' they say 'begins at home.' This is where the Nigerian identity matter alot. How did their parent train these folks as kids and adolecents? Did they do their part as 'omoluwabi' or did they simply allow their children to rot in the british free system? What role did religion play in this violent conduct? This is the question we should be asking ourselves rather than basking in the euphoria of denying of sons who have be founding wanting?
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by londoner: 11:10am On May 27, 2013
Look, these men are Nigerian...AND British. Just as I am.

As much as it disapoints me that they have Nigerian heritage. The UK and NOT Nigeria should take FULL responsibility for their radicalisation. That, Nigeria had no hand in.

This man was radicalised and was also arrested in kenya on charges of plotting terrorist activities. Apperently, he was tortured in kenya and the UK government refused to assist him (understandibly so). I think that is what he was talking about when he stated that "your government dont care about you" on the video clip.I think this made his irrational anger deadly and made him susceptable to the brainwashing of islamic jihadists.

He was a radicalised terrorist with Nigerian heritage, that was radicalised in the UK and other places.....far away from Naija.
It was the same with Mutallab, also radicalised in the UK.

The UK government has to wake up to the fact that it has become a breeding ground for islam extremists. A hotbed of terrorist brainwashing, behind closed doors.

These boys are Yoruba and Nigerian....AND BRITISH, the same as if they had been in the news for positive reasons.
If they would have been acting like the average Yoruba muslim, born in Nigeria......would they have done what they did?

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by nairalad: 11:22am On May 27, 2013
Jakumo:

Setting aside for a minute the debate over whether an individual born to Nigerian parents living in the UK should be regarded as a Nigerian or a British person, how about considering the ROUTINE butchery of human beings that is perpetrated by Nigeria's human-sacrifice INDUSTRY, inside Nigeria.

Hardly a week goes by when Nigerian newspapers do not report the discovery of headless, dismembered human cadavers, left out on the streets by blood-thirsty gangs whose commercial product is human organs marketed in the underground ritual sacrifice INDUSTRY, that has thrived for GENERATIONS in Africa.

While there are OCCASIONAL incidents of depraved killers cutting people up in the West, those isolated incidents pale in comparison to the literally thousands of Nigerians and other Africans that are carved up by organized gangs of serial killers who process their victims in forests and city hideouts every phucking day.

So please, ye flag-waving Nigerian PATRIOTS, do not get too carried away with your cries of indignant dismay, over the press descriptions of the decapitation performed by that NIGERIAN boy living in London, since there is NO denying that decapitation, disembowelment and dismemberment are little more than daily routines for hordes of NIGERIAN juju practitioners, and their thousands of customers, IN NIGERIA, and all over Africa, which truly remains the dark continent in this particular regard.

^
What is your point?
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 27, 2013
PointB: Slice it dice it anyway you like it those folks are Britons as they are Nigerians, Yorubas to be specific. One may argue that the british environment and Islam radicalised them. But as raised by the eloquent Jakumo, who radicalised the cultists, butchers and traders of human parts in Nigeria?

'Charity,' they say 'begins at home.' This is where the Nigerian identity matter alot. How did their parent train these folks as kids and adolecents? Did they do their part as 'omoluwabi' or did they simply allow their children to rot in the british free system? What role did religion play in this violent conduct? This is the question we should be asking ourselves rather than basking in the euphoria of denying of sons who have be founding wanting?

You are not making any sense. Who radicalized cultists? Is your nationality defined by the type of crime you commit?
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 27, 2013
Jakumo:

Setting aside for a minute the debate over whether an individual born to Nigerian parents living in the UK should be regarded as a Nigerian or a British person, how about considering the ROUTINE butchery of human beings that is perpetrated by Nigeria's human-sacrifice INDUSTRY, inside Nigeria.

Hardly a week goes by when Nigerian newspapers do not report the discovery of headless, dismembered human cadavers, left out on the streets by blood-thirsty gangs whose commercial product is human organs marketed in the underground ritual sacrifice INDUSTRY, that has thrived for GENERATIONS in Africa.

While there are OCCASIONAL incidents of depraved killers cutting people up in the West, those isolated incidents pale in comparison to the literally thousands of Nigerians and other Africans that are carved up by organized gangs of serial killers who process their victims in forests and city hideouts every phucking day.

Uncle Tom self hating slave. Kindly tell us how many innocent millions of people your western angels have slaughtered in places as far flung as Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and then tell us the murder rate in the US. Do you know that whites slaughtered nearly 100 million of themselves in WW2, barely a generation ago? And 70 million in WW1? That's at least 20 times more than all the Africans killed in all conflicts since independence. So kindly take your white worshiping and stick it up your colonised assss..

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by PointB: 11:39am On May 27, 2013
Aigbofa:

You are not making any sense. Who radicalized cultists? Is your nationality defined by the type of crime you commit?

Perhaps you need a lesson in comprehension. Hundreds of people are butchered yearly in Nigeria, by Nigerians, living in Nigeria. If some Nigerian parents fail to properly train their children how can it be shocking to us that children can commit henious crime abroad, as they could have easily done in Nigeria.

Point really is that this is a failure of parenting - these Nigerian parents failed to raise their children properly abroad. It's a Nigerian problem!
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by londoner: 11:43am On May 27, 2013
PointB:

Perhaps you need a lesson in comprehension. Hundreds of people are butchered yearly in Nigeria, by Nigerians, living in Nigeria. If some Nigerian parents fail to properly train their children how can it be shocking to us that children can commit henious crime abroad, as they could have easily done in Nigeria.

Point really is that this is a failure of parenting - these Nigerian parents failed to raise their children properly abroad. It's a Nigerian problem!

Point b...the radicalisation was done in the UK.

They are homegrown terrorists of the UK. It seems you are the one who does not want to admit that Nigeria is not at fault, but the UK is. They are british born and raised....by christian parents too.

British born and raised terrorists are a rising trend point b....a worrying one to the rest of us, but one we all have seen on the rise for some time now.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by Jakumo(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2013
ROSSIKE: Uncle Tom self hating slave. Kindly tell us how many innocent millions of people your western angels have slaughtered in places as far flung as Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and then tell us the murder rate in the US. Do you know that whites slaughtered nearly 100 million of themselves in WW2, barely a generation ago? And 70 million in WW1? That's at least 20 times more than all the Africans killed in all conflicts since independence. So kindly take your white worship and stick it up your colonised, dumb assss..

Rossike you dey spoil my high now, with all this ya so-so vex. This one go make me start my drink again this evening, and na you cause am.

Anyway, monkey no fine, BUT, him mama love am.
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2013
PointB:

You are not intelligent enough to lecture me on anything. Most terrorists are adults who know exactly what they are doing. There's only so much you can do when your children are grown and able to make their own decisions.
The criminal's Nigerianess or not is not defined by his criminal act, why then are you illogically trying to connect dots that are not there?
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by PointB: 12:09pm On May 27, 2013
londoner:

Point b...the radicalisation was done in the UK.

They are homegrown terrorists of the UK. It seems you are the one who does not want to admit that Nigeria is not at fault, but the UK is. They are british born and raised....by christian parents too.

British born and raised terrorists are a rising trend point b....a worrying one to the rest of us, but one we all have seen on the rise for some time now.

You miss my point. I do not dispute that the radicalisation was done in the UK, neithier do I absolve the UK of any responsibility. My arguement remains that if there is no crack in the wall, there is no way a lizard would have gained entry. Simply put, with sound parenting most children will avoid radicalisation - a function of inadequate moral instruction at formative age! Or would you blame the UK if your child were to fall to bad gangs? I doubt any self respecting parent would do so!
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 27, 2013
The type of censorship going on here is sickening. Why do you need to delete posts that are not offensive to anyone!
This website is becoming a joke. It's time to leave.
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by star4(f): 12:11pm On May 27, 2013
Oh my God! Who gives a crap what nationality he is?!! The guy is a monster end of story! There is no justification for what he did! Bad can be brought up anywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 27, 2013
Jakumo:

Rossike you dey spoil my high now, with all this ya so-so vex. This one go make me start my drink again this evening, and na you cause am.

Anyway, monkey no fine, BUT, him mama love am.

Sorry, but if you're going to paint Africans as being somehow uniquely violent, you need to be corrected with the facts, such as I've done.
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by PointB: 12:15pm On May 27, 2013
Aigbofa:

You are not intelligent enough to lecture me on anything. Most terrorists are adults who know exactly what they are doing. There's only so much you can do when your children are grown and able to make their own decisions.
The criminal's Nigerianess or not is not defined by his criminal act, why then are you illogically trying to connect dots that are not there?

Take your intelligence and shove it up the south end if you do not appreciate the role of parental instruction in the formative period of a child. If it was so easy to radicalise a well brought up Nigerian child in the UK, why is this case an exception instead of the norm!
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 27, 2013
Aigbofa: The type of censorship going on here is sickening. Why do you need to delete posts that are not offensive to anyone!
This website is becoming a joke. It's time to leave.
Shut the door properly behind you.
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by 4Play(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2013
I will reiterate the point I made in another thread. Nigerian culture defines citizenship by descent rather than by place of birth. So a Nigerian whose parents are from Anambra but who was born and bred in Enugu is seen as an Anambranian. By the same token, a person whose parents are from Ogun but who is born and bred in Lagos has no hope of running for Lagos Governor.

Given how we narrowly define citizenship with Nigerian neologisms like "indigeneship", it is incredibly hypocritical to see the same Nigerians claim that 2 people whose parents are Nigerians are not really Nigerian because they were born and bred in London. Clearly, we won't be saying this if they were in the news for something positive.

5 Likes

Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2013
4 Play: I will reiterate the point I made in another thread. Nigerian culture defines citizenship by descent rather than by place of birth. So a Nigerian whose parents are from Anambra but who was born and bred in Enugu is seen as an Anambranian. By the same token, a person whose parents are from Ogun but who is born and bred in Lagos has no hope of running for Lagos Governor.

Given how we narrowly define citizenship with Nigerian neologisms like "indigeneship", it is incredibly hypocritical to see the same Nigerians claim that 2 people whose parents are Nigerians are not really Nigerian because they were born and bred in London. Clearly, we won't be saying this if they were in the news for something positive.

Thank you for explaining it so simply..
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 27, 2013
dozzybaba: Shut the door properly behind you.

I changed my mind. Lmao
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by vedaxcool(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2013
Some Nigerians are always contented in insulting their own country and belittling their own people, the boy is clearly british, I wonder why someone would say it is unbrittish to do such, so it is Nigerian to do such? Please guys stop the house slave mentality!
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by Amozu: 6:24pm On May 27, 2013
If a person born and bred in any country but Nigeria with a Nigerian surname and ancestry wins a sporting award he or she is a Nigerian but when he or she commits a atrocity/crime...........??
Hypocrites are we, or not?? lipsrsealed
Re: Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) by Jakumo(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2013
Checking back over criminal records for the entire United Kingdom, for say the past half-century, one would be hard pressed to find more than 20 incidents where two or more assailants committed the un-provoked murder of a complete stranger in broad daylight, and in front of multiple witnesses. The Woolwich killing was a jaw-dropping aberration for the UK, and indeed would be most of the free world, yet, in Nigeria, the land from whence the murderers' parents emigrated, mob murders of total strangers are routine, and in some areas of the country, quite common.

Eyewitness accounts compiled over just the past year alone, sampled in any Nigerian town or city across the nation, would describe numerous lynch-mob murders committed on the streets, in which victims were chased down by baying crowds, beaten to a coma, fitted with gasoline-soaked car-tires, and set aflame to the sound of wild jubilation. This single consideration illustrates in sobering terms that despite the widespread outrage expressed by Nigerians over the killing committed by two of their own in London, little or no revulsion is expressed when accused petty thieves and pickpockets are slaughtered in truly gruesome manner by baying hordes of God-Fearing Nigerians, on the streets of their own country.

The upshot of this short submission is that Nigerians writing from a country where club-wielding crowds chase down, cudgel and incinerate terrified victims, and where headless torsos, discarded by ritual mutilation gangs, lie and rot in the African sun for days, do NOT, by any stretch of the imagination, possess the moral authority to pontificate about which lapses in the norms of British society may have predisposed those two lunatics to kill that soldier in Woolwich.

The argument over whether the Woolwich killers ought to be considered British subjects or Nigerians is a purely academic hair-splitting exercise, considering the barbarity that routinely ensues on Nigerian streets when someone screams that dreaded accusation “ Thief !“, and some stranger tries to run from the mob that instantly gathers, primed and ready to kill without question or pause.

God save me from God-Fearing People.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees / Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? / Critical Infrastructure: Enugu Government Approves Over ₦2.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.