Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees (5257 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Saudi Arabia has 100,000 air conditioned tents perpeared for hajj pilgrims who contributed $15bn last year to the Saudi economy.

Why is Saudi Arabia not helping their fellow Arab Muslim brethren in Syria, Iraq and Libya?

Knowing fully well that the gulf states supported the ouster of Qaddafi and the current conflicts in Syria and Iraq alongside the sectarian conflict in Yemen it comes as no suprise that the kingom of shaitan aka Saudi Arabia will turn a blind eye to their fellow Arab Muslim filth.

Any bastard muslim vermin quoting me, should first pray to that desolate rock for assistance.

Yeye!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
aareonakakanfo come and defend your slave masters.

Omoale jati jati

3 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by truefact: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Muslims are evil. ..it's muslims yorubas that corrupted the yorubas. .
Fear muslims. ..they are not a friend or brother. ..they are worst than devil

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
aareonakakanfo come and see beautiful tents.

They actually look good i.m.o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
The tents could provide shelter for almost all of the 4 million Syrian refugees that have been displaced by the country’s civil war, which was partly exacerbated by Saudi Arabia’s role in funding and arming jihadist groups.

However, as the Washington Post reports, wealthy Gulf Arab nations like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and others have taken in precisely zero Syrian refugees. Although Saudi Arabia claims it has taken in 500,000 Syrians since 2011, rights groups point out that these people are not allowed to register as migrants. Many of them are also legal immigrants who moved there for work. In comparison, Lebanon has accepted 1.3 million refugees – more than a quarter of its population.

While it refuses to take in any more refugees, Saudi Arabia has offered to build 200 mosques for the 500,000 migrants a year expected to pour into Germany.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by abat4real37(f): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
Saudi Arabia has 100,000 air conditioned tents perpeared for hajj pilgrims who contributed $15bn last year to the Saudi economy.

Why is Saudi Arabia not helping their fellow Arab Muslim brethren in Syria, Iraq and Libya?

Knowing fully well that the gulf states supported the ouster of Qaddafi and the current conflicts in Syria and Iraq alongside the sectarian conflict in Yemen it comes as no suprise that the kingom of shaitan aka Saudi Arabia will turn a blind eye to their fellow Arab Muslim filth.

Any bastard muslim vermin quoting me, should first pray to that desolate rock for assistance.

Yeye!
you are a bastard fool, and your house is kingdom of shaytan, illitrate

5 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

grin grin grin grin grin

Slave respond

8 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Mogidi: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Instead of the fleeing Syrians to migrate to Arab countries, they migrate to "infidel countries" instead.

20 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
abat4real37:

Your prophet is getting rammed by a pig in hell as I type this.

Bloody descendent of rape

12 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

Master respond grin grin grin

Slave You know what?

1 Like

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by abat4real37(f): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

Your prophet is getting rammed by a pig in hell as I type this.

Bloody descendent of rape
I see you getting rammed by a pig in hell as I type this
Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by atlwireles: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
The hypocrisy of the Islamists is now on full display for the world to see. Why are the refugees not heading to their fellow islamic homelands, bunch of useless people. Tomorrow they will be killing the Europeans for their blood drinking god. angry angry angry angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Saudi Arabia made $16.5bn from muslim pilgrims in 2012.

Why is Saudi Arabia only interested in milking impoverished Muslims and using their money to spread war back in their countries?

I need a nuke badly.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2015

10 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Hardetutu01(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
abat4real37:
Haba!you dnt av to reply or reply every bastard anti-islam dat post on nairaland...
Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by abat4real37(f): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
abat4real37:
your craziness is of high degree

And the fact that you wear a hijab to hide your ugly face makes my dik hard!

6 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hardetutu01:
Haba!you dnt av to reply or reply every bastard anti-islam dat post on nairaland...

Your father is the bastard , bastard!

6 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Hardetutu01(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

Your father is the bastard , bastard!
bros e pain u?abeg no vex,i no mean to abuse... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hardetutu01:
bros e pain u?abeg no vex,i no mean to abuse... cheesy

Idiota we know the region with the highest bastard GDP and it is your omota Southwest region.

Ask Tuface for confirmation.

Bastard

9 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by abat4real37(f): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=WombRaiders post=37947799]

And the fact that you wear a hijab to hide your ugly face makes my dik hard![/quoteEhya I hope that, the Phycatric hospital you escaped from catch you soon

2 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lmaooo i see my people responding to Mr tombraiders grin grin grin una get time. leave the fool,he's my favorite target point and i know when to shoot but its definitely not here. As for the rest of his red mud brothers flexing their verbal muscles, they're minnows and i definitely don't need to spend much time on them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by ckmayoca: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
We talking building GDP u talking nonsense.
Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Curlieweed: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
atlwireles:
The hypocrisy of the Islamists is now on full display for the world to see. Why are the refugees not heading to their fellow islamic homelands, bunch of useless people. Tomorrow they will be killing the Europeans for their blood drinking god. angry angry angry angry

You dey mind the spineless modern Oyibo we have today. Their ancestors will be rolling in their graves with the shame.

When Idi Amin expelled the brood of Paki Mohammedans from his country, the UK was very happy to let them in. Today, their descendants are constituting themselves into the usual nuisance in that country. All the 7/7 London train bombers were Pakis.

They don't want to learn. They want to keep pretending that Mohammedan-ism is actually a normal religion.

6 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by atlwireles: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Curlieweed:

You dey mind the spineless modern Oyibo we have today. Their ancestors will be rolling in their graves with the shame.

When Idi Amin expelled the brood of Paki Mohammedans from his country, the UK was very happy to let them in. Today, their descendants are constituting themselves into the usual nuisance in that country. All the 7/7 London train bombers were Pakis.

They don't want to learn. They want to keep pretending that Mohammedan-ism is actually a normal religion.

In another three years from today, these same refugees will be killing their host, all in the name of their god, because they are unbelievers. That's why I'm wondering, why they are not running to their fellow believers in their backyards today.

8 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Hardetutu01(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

Idiota we know the region with the highest bastard GDP and it is your omota Southwest region.

Bastard
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
The world will be a better place without Saudi Arabia and USA.

3 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
The EU countries are all person.....their leaders are so useless....letting in muslims in swarms....and their fellow arab countries would rather help build mosque instead. Of taking them in....

One of the reason why I love putin,he won't allow such to happen in his country,not china,not korea,not japan...david Cameroun is a person....when the killings and bombings will start then they will ask themselves where have we gone wrong...

Shout to to the eastern EU countries that have chose to reject their bleeping quotas..and to hungary,as you deploy your troops this week to your borders may the operation be successful....

10 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by sweetgala(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
janus05:
The world will be a better place without Saudi Arabia and USA.

The real fact many people who know very little about global diplomacy fail to understand. Saudi Arabia are the main cause of all that is happening wrong over the last 30 years. They fund many insurgent groups and the USA just turn a blind eye sonlong they are buying the latest F22 and F35 and every single useless military hardware that comes from US companies.

Without Saudi Arabia spending money and committing to military projects most of the US companies would not have a mass purchaser of new equipment

2 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

Bastard

F_uck you. Flat_head son of a bi_tch

1 Like

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by atlwireles: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
sweetgala:

The real fact many people who know very little about global diplomacy fail to understand. Saudi Arabia are the main cause of all that is happening wrong over the last 30 years. They fund many insurgent groups and the USA just turn a blind eye sonlong they are buying the latest F22 and F35 and every single useless military hardware that comes from US companies.

Without Saudi Arabia spending money and committing to military projects most of the US companies would not have a mass purchaser of new equipment

Your last sentence is incorrect, the US does not need Saudi defense money. Cheap oil tied the US to Saudi for 40 years, shale is now changing the balance of power. What is the Saudi defense budget again?

3 Likes

Re: Saudis Have Tents For 3 Million Pilgrims But None For Arab Muslim Refugees by baby124: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
OP is definitely up to something here. It's obviously very shameful of Saudi Arabia. I guess those fleeing migrants know better than to go to Saudi. They may all be shot on sight. The fact of the matter is that these fleeing people are not taking lessons with them. They will raise their kids under same strict rules that led to breeding terrorists and then fleeing the country. The solution to terrorism starts within the family. I truly pity Europe. Majority of Arab Muslims are too fanatical. A lot of these people rejoiced at 9/11. Now they are fleeing to similar countries when the seed they sowed has grown wings

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? / Economic Alliance Is Stronger Than Tribal Alliance. People Have To Understand / Who Is Okorocha's Rival As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.