Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA (1411 Views)

Beverly And Melvin Embarassed By The BBA Host I.K / Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed / Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by unlessgod: 7:00pm On May 26, 2013
Beverly and Melvin rep Nigeria in Big Brother Africa live game show,,, what do you think about Beverly,,, lemme say Melvin try,,, and I believe he's gonna make us proud,, meh d girl believe Melvin die,,,,,
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by Globalwalyy(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2013
Wow cool bouh which she go pick dat ugly guy na
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by phecs: 7:09pm On May 26, 2013
she is nt beautiful herself!was expexcting Tonto dike!!!!and pls Beverly dat make up is freakin too much.
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by phecs: 7:10pm On May 26, 2013
Anyway nigeria all the way!
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by Globalwalyy(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2013
phecs: she is nt beautiful herself!was expexcting Tonto dike!!!!and pls Beverly dat make up is freakin too much.
yea seed at first girl wey dem call so... Meh dat gurl na bomb
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by ogusbaba1(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2013
Lols una no well oo,, wet in d babe do una na
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by Evestar200(f): 7:21pm On May 26, 2013
The nigeria boy handsome but the girl nor try at all only dat namibia gal fyn
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by unlessgod: 7:26pm On May 26, 2013
Evestar200: The nigeria boy handsome but the girl nor try at all only dat namibia gal fyn
my sister I tire o
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by PaulIM(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2013
The boy try pass d girl no lie.." But come to think of it,,that female comedian blast the stage sha
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by stylesco: 7:41pm On May 26, 2013
Please is the Beverly lady Flavour's Beverly?
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by Globalwalyy(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2013
style$co:
Please is the Beverly lady Flavour's Beverly?
no i ont think so
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by PaulIM(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2013
Meh dis last guy handsome die
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by Globalwalyy(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2013
PaulIM: Meh dis last guy handsome die
die cheesy
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by Trendytessy(f): 7:51pm On May 26, 2013
Dat Melvin of a guy z so cute nd gat swagz.,Beverly z nt so cute. I tink d guy wud mek 9ja proud.
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by ogusbaba1(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2013
Trendytessy: Dat Melvin of a guy z so cute nd gat swagz.,Beverly z nt so cute. I tink d guy wud mek 9ja proud.
yea yea
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by phecs: 7:53pm On May 26, 2013
Only dat phat chick frm Malawi I rili admire she looks ril and natural!especially those meat she got!waoooow sexy
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by ogusbaba1(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2013
phecs: Only dat phat chick frm Malawi I rili admire she looks ril and natural!especially those meat she got!waoooow sexy
noooooooo na dat fair gurl wit low cut hair o shu
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by Temismith(f): 8:01pm On May 26, 2013
Nigerians.
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by phecs: 8:06pm On May 26, 2013
Twerkers took over Don jazzy and wande coal performance
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 26, 2013
yay
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by lythia: 8:36pm On May 26, 2013
na wa o, y dem cme tel us say tonto dey go bba, ws realy hitchin to see her...anyways wishin d Nigerians good luck
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by unlessgod: 8:57pm On May 26, 2013
What morals and values does to to disk eh has for her to rep Nigeria at BBA
Re: Beverly and Melvin Thread Go Nigeria BBA by daviide: 10:47pm On May 26, 2013
Abeg they shuld beg big broda we wan sub beverly for another nigerian That gurl go fall our hand
#DonJazzyWande performance >>>

(1) (Reply)

Watch David Blaine Pluck His Heart Out Of His Body ! / Big Brother 11's Chima Kicked Out Of The House / Nollywood Has Done It Again- Yoruba Movie Titled ‘ebola’ Is Out (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.