Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed (32160 Views)

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by bobonicez: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2013
The love tempo in the Big Brother Africa house is bound to change drastically, Olokunbolablessing..Com observed, as Beverly Osu's in-house lover, Angelo, has been evicted from the reality show.
Angelo's eviction happened on Sunday and Beverly cried out her eyes. While she was sobbing, Melvin who is Naija's second representatives but always quiet in the BBA house, went to Beverly Osu's bed to console her and gave her a sweet message. Below is what he told her:

"You still have me. You will be fine. I will still be here for you. My bed is the biggest in the House. You can share it with me."

Since Angelo will be going back to South Africa to be with his real girlfriend, do not be surprise if tomorrow you see Beverly in the hands of this cute guy, Melvin. It seems she really need a man. *laughs*

source[url]Olokunbolablessing..com/2013/08/beverly-osu-gets-melvins-invitation-to.html[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by lilmax(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2013
It is a wa o

1 Like

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Slicky112: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Her toto no get control!!!!!

22 Likes

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by club12: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
ok
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by oyedun82(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
nonsense topic just dey make front page crynonsense topic just dey make front page

16 Likes

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by nopecin(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
K front page things
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by nerodenero: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Beverly has become free for all.
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Diidi(f): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Beverly the Nigerian Tatiana
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by owolabifunke14(f): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
See as my follow girl dey use her pusssy dey score high marks for BBA. She is now Nigerian number 1(one) celebrity . We love you Beverly!

5 Likes

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by moscobabs(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
cheap little girl

1 Like

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
I just hope Melvin won't fall his hand by letting his beautiful self enter this socially debased girl. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by sexymoma(f): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Jolia Robert dey look for this girl o...
Mek she come act original sin

1 Like

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by vislabraye(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
RubbisH!!!! What's the importance of this bullsheeet.
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by 9jawikileaks(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
make she do cum back 9ja niiii, my bed is far more bigger dan melvin"s bed...

2 Likes

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by nikkyshyne(f): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
*Sigh* Thank God the show will soon be over so we can rest from this Beverly nonsense. angry

9 Likes

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by PrinceGashon: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
bobonicez:

The love tempo in the Big Brother Africa house is bound to change drastically, Olokunbolablessing..Com observed, as Beverly Osu's in-house lover, Angelo, has been evicted from the reality show.
Angelo's eviction happened on Sunday and Beverly cried out her eyes. While she was sobbing, Melvin who is Naija's second representatives but always quiet in the BBA house, went to Beverly Osu's bed to console her and gave her a sweet message. Below is what he told her:

"You still have me. You will be fine. I will still be here for you. My bed is the biggest in the House. You can share it with me."

Since Angelo will be going back to South Africa to be with his real girlfriend, do not be surprise if tomorrow you see Beverly in the hands of this cute guy, Melvin. It seems she really need a man. *laughs*

source[url]Olokunbolablessing..com/2013/08/beverly-osu-gets-melvins-invitation-to.html[/url]

ok is this Melvin or angelo?
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
This girl again undecided
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by momodub: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
WTF
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
fu**ck bervely and angelo
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
I still don't understand what this BBA got to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by lekyar(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Why twisting things with the post and pics. He actually was consoling her and that pics is that of Angelo nd Bev. Stop it all. Melvin all the way. Keep voting.

6 Likes

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by back2sender: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
she dey use her tonto well well.
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by PrinceGashon: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
bobonicez:

whose pics is this? Please melvin or angelo kiss beverly osun

1 Like

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Lessons to learn from watching BBA.

#1. When you keep adults (shameless human adults) in a house for days, they tend to "mate" like any other animal would.

8 Likes

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by vipers: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
beverly osu is truly a prostitute with no self respect 4 herself nd her family, she is a disgrace 2 womanhood

1 Like

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by ugoezeik(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
I dnt c wats sOoooooo special abt dis bba but evil. But as for u Beverley or beverage hhhhhh. I seal ma lip for now because l no wan comment today till nxt week
Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Kslib(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Huh? And how did this make FP.. I still dont get it..
Beverly cough,una go put am..
Beverly drinkwater,una go put am..
Beverly wan chop,una go put am for frontpage say beverly osu about to eat..
Haba,una no dey tire? The MOD,yes i am talking to you,you no dey tire.?.
You are just indirectly campaigning for insults to be poured on the girl..
Dear gra gra MOD,allow beverly please.. Since your hand dey scratch you to carry beverly matter go frontpage,then allow her to ffuck up first..
When bev dey read bible,una no gree put the News for frontpage,na this one una see...
.. Na wa ooo,
All izz well!!

2 Likes

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by lekyar(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
I think the @op is trying to be mischievous with this post.

1 Like

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Doyen1997: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Make my guy melvin no mind dat useless gel o

1 Like

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by EzePromoe: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Melvin be careful o. Even if she's not your blood relation, we'll still consider it as incëst should any drama take place cheesy

1 Like

Re: Melvin Invites Beverly Osu To Share His Bed by Richy4(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
God the way the op put this is just too misleading. Melvin was consoling his Nigerian sister because her south African man has been evicted and also her best friend Bimp was evicted the same day.

The girl was crying her eyes out when Melvin told her she still got him and the rest of the house mates. that instead of staying in her room, she should come to his room and stay. that he has the biggest bed in the house.the clip is there on big brother website.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why Vee, Neo Relationship May Not Last – Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Mercy 'Tacha Food Is Tasteless, I can’t Even Buy It In A Restaurant' / Bbnaija: Tacha Emerges Winner Of Day 3 Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.