Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

VIDEO Of Woman Who's Neck Was Sliced Off While Still Alive {VIEWER DISCRETION} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / VIDEO Of Woman Who's Neck Was Sliced Off While Still Alive {VIEWER DISCRETION} (1346 Views)

Do Not Stand On Toilet Seat Or Bowl.... Viewer Discretion Is Advised / See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! / Boat Mishap Along Port Harcourt-Bonny Sea Route (Pics At Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Of Woman Who's Neck Was Sliced Off While Still Alive {VIEWER DISCRETION} by OlekuBuzzOnline(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2013
I do not know the validity of this video if it is real or edited. But if it is a real footage, humanity has totally lost it.

I honestly do not know what this girl could have done for them to take her life in this manner.

Below is a video of a poor innocent girl!...Slaughtered like a piece of meat without any remorse.
PLEASE +18 Viewer Discretion Advised.

See video here: http://www.olekubuzz.com/2013/05/video-of-woman-whos-neck-was-sliced-off.html

Re: VIDEO Of Woman Who's Neck Was Sliced Off While Still Alive {VIEWER DISCRETION} by Afam4eva(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2013
That has got to be fake abeg. The lady wasn't even screaming in pain.
Re: VIDEO Of Woman Who's Neck Was Sliced Off While Still Alive {VIEWER DISCRETION} by Nobody: 12:42am On May 27, 2013
angry Apparently the guy in question was an abuser.. She cheated on him and he killed her.. The video sounds gruesome tho.
Re: VIDEO Of Woman Who's Neck Was Sliced Off While Still Alive {VIEWER DISCRETION} by bigmeechfilms(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2013
nah wah oooooooooo
Re: VIDEO Of Woman Who's Neck Was Sliced Off While Still Alive {VIEWER DISCRETION} by CrazyMan(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2013
I believe the killing is related to terrorism...the girl is dressed as a westerner jeans trouser and a spaghetti top, she also has a european look. The guy on the other hand is arabic...at least he spoke it on the video, another is with a shovel probably digging her grave...a car is parked which means she was abducted, (probably drugged) handcuffed, taken into the car and brought to that spot for execution.

The guy makes statements in arabic and holds the head to the camera...from my observation, the video is meant to provoke the western world.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You Participating In The Current Polls? / Oyo State Government Appoints Caretaker Chairmen For LGs (full List) / Davido Allegedly Issues Dud Cheques To Car Dealer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.