Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,967 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide (864 Views)

300 Houses Submerged, As River Benue Overflows Its Banks / Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids / Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide by amenbovillage(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2013

Few hours ago, a female 300 level student of federal university of technology minna Niger state and her boyfriend from the Niger state collage of education almost committed suicide. She drank from a bottle of the popular insecticide called “sniper” otherwise known
as “otapiapia” She did this to prove her innocence to her boyfriend after he accused her of sleeping around.

The guy caught her with another dude in a disturbing position at mobil junction. Amenbovillage gathered that, he refused to answer her calls.
She wrote a text to him suggesting that there was no life for her without him and that she was going to kill herself. It became serious when the guy rushed to her house in fright and found that she had swallowed half of the poison in the bottle, an amount that should be able to wipe out a colony of cockroaches.

Here is the unbelievable part. Now you’d expect our hero AKA Mr boyfriend to save his damsel by rushing her to the hospital with tears in his eyes while the romantic theme music plays in the background…but that didn’t happen, we heard that he took the left over poison and poured it down his gullet into his own stomach.

This poison is expected to kill the stomach cells, then diffuse into the blood stream and de-oxygenate the
blood and kill the brain bit by bit; slow painful death!

By miracle they survived. They are both alive and receiving treatments.
This reminds me of Romeo and Juliet.

Is this love or stupidity?

SOURCE-http://amenbovillage.com/futminna-300-level-student-and-her-boyfriend-almost-committed-suicide/
Re: Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide by musty001: 6:59am On May 27, 2013
it's called STUPIDITY
Re: Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide by vallycan: 7:29am On May 27, 2013
Madnez of d highest order and stupidity of d highest herechy ya hereby sentenz both of u to 30 strokes of d cane for fallin mugu for luv in dis 23 century...... Spit on d ground romeo an juliet indeed: court........ Sharian law: grin
Re: Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide by luvablesam(m): 7:48am On May 27, 2013
I graduated from FUTMX a couple of years bck n what I know is dat an FUT babe can be any other thing but certainly not stupid.I wonder dis one iS!
Re: Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide by Nobody: 8:05am On May 27, 2013
Lol @ "sniper" grin
Re: Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide by Cutiemay(f): 8:24am On May 27, 2013
Very unwise action. They are not even married for crying out loud!!
Re: Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide by heskay0: 8:53am On May 27, 2013
Things we do 4 love.....2 me I see ntn wrng in wot dey ve done, if y'all knw u can't do dat, den u shudnt b condeming dia own action.

N most ov una wey dey yarn rubbish since....na una own go worse pass oº°˚˚˚°º
Re: Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide by agohavivi(f): 9:49am On May 27, 2013
Hmmmmmm! Sounds like tales by moonlight. Don't believe it.
Re: Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide by tyson55(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2013
agoha_vivi: Hmmmmmm! Sounds like tales by moonlight. Don't believe it.

Me too ! undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mans Inhumanity To His Fellow Man! / Who Are You FOLLOWING And Why? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.