Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Gbam:! Chris Beats You Up Because You Are Ugly-amand Bynes Lashes Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbam:! Chris Beats You Up Because You Are Ugly-amand Bynes Lashes Rihanna (1599 Views)

10 Celebs That Landed On Amanda Bynes' "Ugly" List / ‘I Had My Breast Implants Removed’ :amanda Bynes Undergoes Surgery To Remove Bre / Amanda Bynes Attacks Rihanna On Twitter, Says She's "So Ugly Tryin To Be White." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbam:! Chris Beats You Up Because You Are Ugly-amand Bynes Lashes Rihanna by ossy10: 8:17am On May 27, 2013
The hollywood actress, Amanda Bynes who is currently on a drug case has thrown back her anger and hatred on the singer Rihanna that the much talked about boyfriend/fiance beats her up becaus she is a not pretty enough.
See the twitter posts-

by admin@ www.nollywoodsecret.com
pls like our page on facebook and get all news, gossips,gists and secrets of nollywood as well as general entertainment news. Click here to like the page www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses or search on facebook: SEX SCANDAL, NOLLYWOOD SECRET EXPOSED.
THANK YOU!

Re: Gbam:! Chris Beats You Up Because You Are Ugly-amand Bynes Lashes Rihanna by Airforce1(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2013
I agree with tha second tweet
Re: Gbam:! Chris Beats You Up Because You Are Ugly-amand Bynes Lashes Rihanna by Jaideyone(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2013
i smell beef
Re: Gbam:! Chris Beats You Up Because You Are Ugly-amand Bynes Lashes Rihanna by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2013
Who is Amanda Beans?
Re: Gbam:! Chris Beats You Up Because You Are Ugly-amand Bynes Lashes Rihanna by Akshow: 9:44am On May 27, 2013
Amanda is on self destruction course and is close to being the next Lindsay Lohan with several court cases and appearance yet she is hating the worldly acclaimed pop diva. make she remove d log wey de eye first before she remove Rihanna own.petty jealousy
Re: Gbam:! Chris Beats You Up Because You Are Ugly-amand Bynes Lashes Rihanna by daviide: 12:08pm On May 27, 2013
googlepikin: Who is Amanda Beans?
A something
Re: Gbam:! Chris Beats You Up Because You Are Ugly-amand Bynes Lashes Rihanna by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 27, 2013
I thought the Amanda of a girl was a drug addict, and here she is beefing another lady. Isn't she sick in the head or something? I don't side with a brain deformed lady.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

K. Michelle Addresses Camel Toe Controversy (photo) / Chris Brown Breaks Up With Karrueche Again! / Shakira Reportedly Pregnant With Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.