Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

A Mum Of Two Told Last Night How Her Quest For A Bigger Bottom Left Her A Quadru - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / A Mum Of Two Told Last Night How Her Quest For A Bigger Bottom Left Her A Quadru (1077 Views)

Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" / Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) / The Female Bodybuilder Whose Drug Habit Left Her With Male Bits And Facial Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mum Of Two Told Last Night How Her Quest For A Bigger Bottom Left Her A Quadru by Xmo10000(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2013
Apryl Michelle Brown had black-market silicone injections which turned out to be BATHROOM SEALANT.
It left her in agony and led to her losing her hands and feet, as well as her buttocks.
The 46-year-old former hairdresser blames “vanity” and wants to warn others of the terrible dangers of such illegal treatments.
Apryl said: “I’ve paid a terrible price for vanity and I’ll pay for the rest of my life. But I blame no one but myself.
“I want to share my story to warn others about these so-called ‘quick fix’ surgeries.
“I didn’t realise the dangers. I thought it was a harmless injection that would give me the perfect bottom. But the reality was the silicone used wasn’t suitable for humans. It was, in fact, bathroom sealant only suitable for DIY.
“My body had a massive allergic reaction to it which left me at the brink of death.
“I was in so much agony that, by that point, dying would have been a release. The only way doctors could save my life was to amputate my buttocks, my hands and feet.”
Teased as a child about her “pancake” bum, Apryl vowed to buy a shapelier one when she was older.
She said: “I didn’t know if I wanted mine to look like Janet Jackson’s or J-Lo’s.read the f ull story on ...www.xmoentertainment..com

(1) (Reply)

2009 Nigerian Reunion --- July 2nd - 5th / PHOTOS: A Night Of Splendor As Face Of Unity Nigeria Queens Host Victory Party! / See Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [PHOTOS/VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.