Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) (59798 Views)

Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" / Check Out The Worlds Craziest Tattoos (see Photos) / Indiana Man Tattoos Romney Logo On His Face (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by bonger: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
A man who suffered a serious eye injury as a child has got a tattoo - on his eyeball. William Watson, 58, underwent the extremely rare cosmetic procedure - which is definitely not for the squeamish - while he was awake. Mr Watson, from New York, experienced damage to his eye when he was hit in the face by a ball when he was a child, leaving his left iris looking permanently white and cloudy.

Source

Source

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by bonger: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2014

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by bonger: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
bonger: A man who suffered a serious eye injury as a child has got a tattoo - on his eyeball. William Watson, 58, underwent the extremely rare cosmetic procedure - which is definitely not for the squeamish - while he was awake. Mr Watson, from New York, experienced damage to his eye when he was hit in the face by a ball when he was a child, leaving his left iris looking permanently white and cloudy.

Continue here with more pictures

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by qadeerkug(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
is dis part of fashion or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by bonger: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
qadeerkug: is dis part of fashion or what

i wonder ooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by armadeo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Its not fashion. Its cosmetic. The white eye is unsightly and many people are self conscious having such. The aim is to colour it and make it appear normal. This eye is usually blind hence its just for cosmetic purpose.
This technology is not new and is done here in naija too.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by bonger: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
armadeo: Its not fashion. Its cosmetic. The white eye is unsightly and many people are self conscious having such. The aim is to colour it and make it appear normal. This eye is usually blind hence its just for cosmetic purpose.
This technology is not new and is done here in naija too.

you talk like as if you're the one running the branch here in Naija, all have heard of in naija is about the body tatto

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by armadeo(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
bonger:

you talk like as if you're the one running the branch here in Naija, all have heard of in naija is about the body tatto

All you have heard is body tattoo. That's you.

I know hence I said. I have nothing to profit from it. Its free knowledge.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
faints*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by bonger: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
armadeo:

All you have heard is body tattoo. That's you.

I know hence I said. I have nothing to profit from it. Its free knowledge.

can you please help me with one of the branches where they run the cosmetic eye tattoo in nigeria, cos i would love to visit there one of this days
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by Haywhymido(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
yea, i knw dat. Just to cover up.
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
any mistake in fine art is?
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by ggrin(f): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
^ ^

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..……….
angryangryangry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by otijah(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
ETT
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by searay(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by Morgan1092(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Now dis is madness.
@Obinoscopy: y ban me for booking space wen i cd get as many accts as i want.
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by checkdate(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
bonger: A man who suffered a serious eye injury as a child has got a tattoo - on his eyeball. William Watson, 58, underwent the extremely rare cosmetic procedure - which is definitely not for the squeamish - while he was awake. Mr Watson, from New York, experienced damage to his eye when he was hit in the face by a ball when he was a child, leaving his left iris looking permanently white and cloudy.

Source
>>>>>>R U B B I S H>>>>>

8 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by ayusco85(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Height of foolishness is when a girl tatoos her bf's name on her body and he breaks her heart cheesy
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by Guykhena(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Damn people are nuts...
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by CharlieMaria(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
I see.
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by DGKN: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chaiii
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Interesting...

3 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by Babyboy1986(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Big lie ooO

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by olempe(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
qadeerkug: is dis part of fashion or what
It's part of madness.
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by free2ryhme: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
rubbish
Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by adonbilivit: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
clear pics of tattooed eyes or just scream out my moniker

4 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
NICE FOOLISH CONCEPT

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by lilprinze: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
These are the disadvantages of taking genetically modified wet weed it's dangerous.
just look at what it's causing now

3 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by slimaliyu(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
so how does this change man united's epl predicament?

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) by naturally: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Madness and blindness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Now Making Blue Films As Nollywood Movies [VIDEO ] / Fade Ogunro Gives Ballet Dancer Scholarship After Viral Video / Photo: Nigerian Women Dancing At A Popular Night Club In Lagos Back In 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.