Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Need Friends - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Friends (562 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Friends by ohaleoghene(f): 11:09am On May 27, 2013
Am an aspiring author ,gathering materials for my first novel ; it is base on slavery . I have this unquenchable thirst for writing , and the passion to see my works in paper back is high . While , am using this medium to call on other writers who are good , and write aesthetically well to come be my mentors , and see me through till it completes . This would be my first work , and I can't do it alone without having people who are ahead as friends . I need critic readers who will always find time to point to where am falling out . Here is my email :ohaleoghene@yahoo.com Thank you all . *Good writers , please .*
Re: I Need Friends by Mynd44: 11:14am On May 27, 2013
Why not post part of it here and we can talk about it with the experienced folks here
Re: I Need Friends by ohaleoghene(f): 11:43am On May 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Why not post part of it here and we can talk about it with the experienced folks here

I do not think is proper I place my works on a forum , especially when I know I intend publishing the work , and I haven't gotten it copyright. Will like to meet my critic readers in person and build trust
Re: I Need Friends by Mynd44: 12:10pm On May 27, 2013
ohaleoghene:

I do not think is proper I place my works on a forum , especially when I know I intend publishing the work , and I haven't gotten it copyright. Will like to meet my critic readers in person and build trust
Well go accross the section and check out the different writters we have. Then you can choose who you want.

(1) (Reply)

The irony of the 'weaker vessel' / Gulty Conscience / Win N50,000! Be The Next Yada Star Writer!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.