Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? (104657 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by MadMax1(f): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2008
What is it with people and this 24 sef? If someone isn't crowing about 24 in my house,it's Prisonbreak. I got 24 on DVD Season 1 to 4. One was good, though there were a lot of unlikely coincidences. Two was good,if two is where that American girl conspired with Arab terrorists to blow up a city. Why did that girl's fiance have to die? Ah-han. So unfair. Three okay,but four is boring me silly. Someone suggested I skip that and watch 5. That 'the odd numbers are the best'. A real 24 nut job.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by vescucci(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2008
Max, you're just too mature. You should be going to operas. All these gizmo oriented stuff ain't for you lipsrsealed

You I like you just the way you are. You're the only one who reads the kinda stuff I like.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
dinozzo, i saw episode 9 of TB.
Eric, Eric kiss kiss I still loff Bill but Eric kiss kiss
Too sleepy to watch the 10th one.
I wanna see how Tara turns out though, i like how she is right now undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dtpchic(f): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
~lost
~one tree hill
~desperate housewives
~the 4400
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by MadMax1(f): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2008
Wow,Vesc, that's a real compliment. smiley
And yes, gizmo-oriented stuff bore me stiff,but I put up with it if there's a compelling story around it. You're a guy,though,and must just crave gizmo,right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by vescucci(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2008
For schizzle my nizzle! I love my toys, yessir, I do. I'm also very sentimental. I'm what you'd call the finished article, hehe grin. Seriously though while I like gadgets, I can't put up with it if there's no underlying point behind it all.

You're welcome, but I usually don't compliment people. Seems like flattery. I just point out what I see. If it makes you happy, well, that's a bonus right there. You're just so young at heart, if I could have an older sis, I'd want her to be like you. Now I mean that. So don't say "thank you, that's so sweet"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by MadMax1(f): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2008
Aww, Vesc, that is so sweet.
Young at heart? Funny grin. I'm in my early thirties,I'm not a hundred and ten.

HOUSE
Everybody Hates Chris Season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 2:27am On Nov 17, 2008
Eli stone, ugly betty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dinozzo(m): 2:39am On Nov 17, 2008
iice, have u seen episode 9 yet? Sam is a shapeshifter, hope thats not a spoiler. I'll see the next episode tomorrow.

From Mick to Bill now its Eric tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 2:53am On Nov 17, 2008
tongue tongue Yeah i've seen 9 am gonna check out 10 later, if i have the time.

Atleast there is a pattern grin grin You know i didn't notice Eric too much at the beginning, but after seein him in that tight tshirt kiss kiss and he's so tall! tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by icezik1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
Legend of the Seeker, Sanctuary (US edition) and Soul Eater (Japanese Anime)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by vescucci(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2008
It's strange I'm not watching anything now. I just finished season 3 of House though, but have nothing to watch now. I'm trying to catch up on movies if I can.

Jeez Max, Thirty-something is what I thought. I couldn't have a ninety year old sis. My dad just clocked fifty!

@iice, welcome back from your, sabbatical
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2008
*ignoring Vesc* grin

@dinozzo, so i saw the 10th episode, I repeat Eric is hot!! kiss kiss kiss
I feel so bad for Bill sad And what's with the creepy woman helping Tara out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Gamine(f): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Max, i really wonder about those series too. My cousin just got the last season of 24 and wont let me rest!

@topic, Boston Legal! Yay! Too frickn funny with psycho people! lol! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2008
True Blood!
I think its safe to say its beginning to replace heroes for me  sad
I love the way one minute its like a slasher movie and the next its almost a Indecency (b t w, how much did u love d graveyard scene?!) and its still so cheesy sometimes. . .
I know! Eric is awesome, with his hair and all . . . and I'm not just saying that because iice said it first  tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2008
watever!!! my partner in creepy awesome shows. . .where have you been? tongue
Oh yes, isn't Eric just divine? kiss kiss
Rofl i must say i liked the graveyard scene tongue Ughhh you seen the punishment that was being dealt to the other vampire during the inquisition? Got his bloody fangs pulled out grin grin
Tara is still my favorite female. There are just soo many dimensions to her. Even though am not much for her sunny cheery side, she does pull it off.

Don't leave me alone on Heroes! sad tongue
Saw the 9th one and am psyched about the 10th coz i know something special is gonna happen in that one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by spikedcylinder: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2008
Gamine:

@topic, Boston Legal! Yay! Too frickn funny with psycho people! lol! grin

The funniest bit was when they introduced the Black transgendered paralegal who had some sort of identity crises! Damn funny series. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by tboy1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2008
Currently watching the latest series of:
Dexter
CSI:New York
Heroes
Prison Break
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by MadMax1(f): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2008
Gamine,where have you been?
Boston Legal is incredible. Fav after LOST. Damn hilarious. Only other show almost as witty is House.

Vesc, OMG! Your dad just turned fifty? I'm chortling, I can't help it. No wonder early thirties seem like tottering old age to you. 'Young at heart.' grin . Ah well. I have younger brothers, all of them utterly weird. You'll fit right in. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by spikedcylinder: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2008
You are in your thirties? shocked

I used to think you are a teenager that knows too much! tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Gamine(f): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2008
@Max,
I have been having a great time!
LOL. i was in ""someones" house for the weekend
and after some mindblowing sessions of Err **** Boston Legal.lol
i settled with some Old movies.

Do you ever have these akward moments where you burst out laughing hysterical
and the person watching the movie with you is like,
and you try to explain. . . . . . .
BL does that to me. embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2008
oh yea, i was scared i'd cry like a little bitch if they did that to Bill 

Eric totally is, and he's soooo huge, i loved when he was like ''i'll buy you blood'' after d vampire staking scene

I don't like tara much actually, she's always angry and even when she's all smiley its just weird! i do however like laFayette a lot, i like when he beats people up  grin

and LOL at Jessica the ''newborn''

i'd still watch heroes even if it got really bad. . . but i just saw it too, it's coming! grin

and i'm really looking forward to star trek because sylar's in it. . . but seeing as am not a sci fi junkie, i'll have to get someone that's a fan to go with, or google it before then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by bettes(f): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2008
Ugly Betty
Brothers n Sisters
Greek
Heroes
Sopranos
Everybody hates Chris
lost
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by vescucci(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
@Max, I often hear you say "my younger brother's kids" so I'm not exactly blown away by your age. Trouble is most people your age act like there's no more hope but to just sit around pouting and be as boring as they can be. They're all about their careers and such. You seem to be like the type who takes time to have fun, hence "young at heart"

My dad's idea of fun is to waltz into my room and look for something to complain about like "why is your remote control lying all the way over there?" or "Are those cobwebs I see?"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:53am On Nov 20, 2008
watever:

oh yea, i was scared i'd cry like a little bitch if they did that to Bill

Eric totally is, and he's soooo huge, i loved when he was like ''i'll buy you blood'' after d vampire staking scene

I don't like tara much actually, she's always angry and even when she's all smiley its just weird! i do however like laFayette a lot, i like when he beats people up grin

and LOL at Jessica the ''newborn''

i'd still watch heroes even if it got really bad. . . but i just saw it too, it's coming! grin

and i'm really looking forward to star trek because sylar's in it. . . but seeing as am not a sci fi junkie, i'll have to get someone that's a fan to go with, or google it before then

totally! Huge is right. I'd jump him grin grin
Ahahaha i love that she's always angry. You just know that she got some hurts that run deep.
Love LaFayette too grin grin He cracks me up everytime.

You watch Eli Stone? I really like it. Sort of Ally Mcbealish. Underrated IMO
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by MadMax1(f): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2008
Spiked,
A teenager that knows too much? Ohhhh my sides. Laughter can kill. Yup. Recently joined pipu in their thirties.Lots of teenage habits I know will follow me to the grave. Alternative rock. Swearing. I act like a teenager now?You need to see my brothers and I horseplaying.How could you think I was a teenager?I do visit other sections and it's pretty obvious I'm not one. Probably my movie star crushes,right?Another thing I'm taking to the grave.

Vesc, I know you don't intend to,but everything you say makes me laugh. You act like turning 30 is a death sentence. Abandon all hope, ye who enter therein?I have friends in their sixties and friends in their teens. They're all pretty much the same. And I am about my career. Both my careers anyways. Women can eat their cake an have it,I've found, if they eat it with some cunning.So, yum.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by vescucci(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2008
Ok. You're all good. Eat your cake and have it and send me some. There's this saying about not dying more than once. At least for brave folks. So you can infer either of two things. You either are a coward if you live long or turning thirty is NOT a death sentence. Pick whichever suits you. I don't even know what I mean. I'm going to the ranting thread.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by watever(f): 12:54am On Nov 21, 2008
iice:

totally! Huge is right. I'd jump him grin grin
Ahahaha i love that she's always angry. You just know that she got some hurts that run deep.
Love LaFayette too grin grin He cracks me up everytime.

You watch Eli Stone? I really like it. Sort of Ally Mcbealish. Underrated IMO

No, i don't. i can barely keep up with all the ones i currently watch. . . its almost like i have a different schedule for TV grin
i'll probably check it out when i've some downtime, and fringe too!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Shaz(f): 12:56am On Nov 21, 2008
Scrubs
House
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2008
watever:

No, i don't. i can barely keep up with all the ones i currently watch. . . its almost like i have a different schedule for TV grin
i'll probably check it out when i've some downtime, and fringe too!

I get. Am always scrambling to finish this, catch that, keep up with this ughhhh lol

Am on Eli Stone season 2
Ugly Betty
House
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by ellab(f): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2008
jus finished grey's anatomy-season 4.
24-season 6 and tryin 2 watch prison break-season 4.im rily jobless.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by vescucci(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2008
I'll take your word for it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.