Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? (104815 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by snthesis(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2010
smallville- i used to love the story line and music soundtrack but season 9 is terrible- y is it all about CHLOE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2010
watching true blood season 2, Rounding up with Pacific and getting more episodes of human target.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by drexon104: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2010
Rookie blue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by polyphasic: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2010
Family Guy
Desperate Housewives
Gossip Girl
Smallville
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Joseph6(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2010
m watchin L-word season 2 and to say the truth, i'm not rily enjoyin it lyk i did the season 1. i wanna watch true blood season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by tanimz(f): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2010
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Joseph6(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2010
chiogo:

@Dolaapo, Make it or break it is also geared towards teenagers. tongue Yeah, Lauren is evil.

I can't wait for Melissa and Joey [/i]as well as [i]Nikita too.
Big bang theory and How I met your mother - love 'em.
the first tym i saw make it or break it , i was lyk 'dis sh!t wld be boring' but after seeing the first episode i'm so glued to my seat i watch the next five episodes(the whole dvd) at one sitting.lol. i luv d gal that smiles alot(haylee) she reminds me of eva longoria of the desperate housewives. the 1 dat thot she was better than evry1else needed a gud slap.lol!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by DeepSoul(f): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2010
Boston Legal. Season One

Lurving it so far. Lurving zi humour and wit of zi characters!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by chiogo(f): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2010
Dolaapo on August 12, 2010 at 07:40:38 PM]^^^^, yeah she's such a spoilt brat (make it or break it is my guilty pleasure), i always want to give her a chance, then she does something total evil.
[/quote]
Yea, she is a brat. She regresses because she's lonely even with her new 'boyfriend' and father's wealth. She does evil stuff to gain attention. lol she makes the show interesting though.

[quote author=Joseph6:

the first tym i saw make it or break it , i was lyk 'dis droppings wld be boring' but after seeing the first episode i'm so glued to my seat i watch the next five episodes(the whole dvd) at one sitting.lol. i luv d gal that smiles alot(haylee) she reminds me of eva longoria of the desperate housewives. the 1 dat thot she was better than evry1else needed a gud slap.lol!
Haylee? lol you mean Kaylie? The one that her boyfriend cheated on her, right? Yea, she does look like Eva a little, she's of Cuban descent.
lol I never thought it'd be boring since I love girl drama and I like the gymnastics aspect. . they try even though they don't do as much as pro-gymnasts.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Joseph6(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2010
chiogo:

Yea, she is a brat. She regresses because she's lonely even with her new 'boyfriend' and father's wealth. She does evil stuff to gain attention. lol she makes the show interesting though.
Haylee? lol you mean Kaylie? The one that her boyfriend cheated on her, right? Yea, she does look like Eva a little, she's of Cuban descent.
lol I never thought it'd be boring since I love girl drama and I like the gymnastics aspect. . they try even though they don't do as much as pro-gymnasts.
ya kaylie. . . . .i think its one of the best series i've seen dis year and i've seen @least a 100
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by justkunmi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2010
Anyone else watching White Collar?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Joseph6(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2010
i watch white collar but the guy simply cant act
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by kantata4u: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2010
white collar is like the worst series ever.

MAKE IT OR BREAK IT SEASON TWO HAS STARTED

THE BEST WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD ANY SERIES FROM IS WWW.PROJECTFREETV.TV AND YOU CAN ALSO GET MOVIES FROM THERE ALSO.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2010
Im done!

why couldnt Tara just accept Franklin? they'd be a way better couple than boring Sookeh and Beel

I forever hate Jason now.

She needs to get over him, he doesnt want her like she wants him. Idiot. Like he'd be able to get her eyes to roll into the back of her head like good ol' Franklin angry

*pouts*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by drexon104: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2010
True blood
king russell is simply the best wink
nawa o how many times will franklin die undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by phantom(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2010
just finished californication 3 and finally overcame my glee-phobia and started it, pretty nice actually,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by sexylogan(m): 1:58am On Aug 17, 2010
the legend of the seeker. season 2 undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by latepa(m): 4:14am On Aug 17, 2010
I'm watching Kingdom Hospital again since i couldn't get the second season also i'm still lovin my L world season 6 and Supernatural season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:56am On Aug 17, 2010
drexon104:

True blood
king russell is simply the best wink
nawa o how many times will franklin die undecided

We are not equal. . .we will eat you. . .your children grin grin
Lol. . Franklin na die hard

@TOH,
Jason tire me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by cayesworld(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2010
latepa:

I'm watching Kingdom Hospital again since i couldn't get the second season also i'm still lovin my L world season 6 and Supernatural season 5
Kingdom hospital has only one season (I stand corrected though)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by joanana(f): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2010
embarassed GREY's ANATOMY SEASON 6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
is there season 3 for fringe?currently watching airbender
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2010
Season 3 of fringe starts on Sept 23
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
txs will be on the lookout.good series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by cayesworld(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2010
Haven
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^Lmao, i'm about starting that series. It's uncanny how we pick the same shows tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2010
Sherlock. . .he really is a fascinating man

Hawthorne
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by cayesworld(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2010
iice:

^^Lmao, i'm about starting that series. It's uncanny how we pick the same shows tongue
grin
It's Stephen King, It has to be on my to watch list.

Do you read his books??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:14am On Aug 20, 2010
Yeah i've read some of his books.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by chika98: 6:37am On Aug 20, 2010
Hawthorne is a great show. Mrs Will Smith looks amazing! She is so fit!
I wanna be like her when I grow up grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by redsox89: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2010
Entourage is GREAT
grey's anatomy is AWESOME
Private Practice is Good
Chuck
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
chika98:

Hawthorne is a great show. Mrs Will Smith looks amazing! She is so fit!
I wanna be like her when I grow up grin

She does.
I like how we get to see things from the nurses' PoV.
People forget the rivalry(for lack of a better word) btw nurses and doctors grin

@Topic
Haven
Sherlock

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.