Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? (104775 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by eghost247(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
Supernatural
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by eghost247(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2011
Two and half men

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by kadman(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
I just downloaded 30 Rock, should I go ahead and watch ? Good people I need your advice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by bily(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
Freesia:

I was a religious follower of "The Event" which started airing last summer (2010) I don't know what happened after Christmas they just discontinued it sad
Should be back in Feb

alenfort:

i saw just an episode and i just wanted to throw up.
Seriously? ? ? ?
Maybe u watched a different "Event"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dastudent(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2011
The Good Wife
The vampire diaries-Season 2 Episode 12.
Poor Damon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2011
The whole crying thing was just lipsrsealed But he pulled himself back together at the end. . .well in the 'Damon' way cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by kadman(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2011
Watching HBO's Hung. The character Tracy is one of the most pathetic things TV has every produced.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by eghost247(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2011
eghost247:

Two and half men
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Vieira(m): 12:03am On Jan 31, 2011
kadman:

I just downloaded 30 Rock, should I go ahead and watch ? Good people I need your advice.

I liked it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by WackyJ1(m): 4:41am On Jan 31, 2011
House season 7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dastudent(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
californication season 4 episode 4

EPISODES episode 2,3,4(episode 1 was kinda dragging)remaining 3 episodes are cool.Matt leblanc is hilarious.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
Young Justice. Thank you Odin! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dastudent(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2011
iice:

The whole crying thing was just lipsrsealed But he pulled himself back together at the end. . .well in the 'Damon' way cheesy
Yeah!The damon way.Every episode is always cool.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by larablog: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2011
Morden family, great show was kinda suprised. I expected it to be boring. I only watched it because it was nominated for
so many awards, and no am hooked.
Another great show is The good wife, best legal drama I have ever seen since boston legal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by justkunmi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2011
modern family
big ban theory season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dastudent(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2011
larablog:

Morden family, great show was kinda suprised. I expected it to be boring. I only watched it because it was nominated for
so many awards, and no am hooked.
Another great show is The good wife, best legal drama I have ever seen since boston legal.

Yeah!The good wife is awesome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by cayesworld(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2011
V and White Collar

Both battlin' for the title of my favorite TV Show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Emmz(f): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2011
Quote from: iice on January 30, 2011, 11:55 AM
The whole crying thing was just  But he pulled himself back together at the end. . .well in the 'Damon' way

Nah I don’t like that damon. I like the loveable in love with Elena damon. I just want her to fall in love with him as well and I think she is gonna. I can feel the love. I bet Stefan is prolly gonna fall back in love with Katherine.

Quote from: Freesia on January 28, 2011, 03:39 PM
I was a religious follower of "The Event" which started airing last summer (2010) I don't know what happened after Christmas they just discontinued it
[/color]

Don’t worry that’s just season one besides if they had scrapped it, Blair Underwood would not have been nominated for an Emmys. He was nominated at this years Emmy for the Event.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by teeluv(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2011
white collar, just always lovve caffrey, but i thnk mozzey is a natural, pretty good actin,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:52am On Feb 03, 2011
Emmz:

Quote from: iice on January 30, 2011, 11:55 AM
The whole crying thing was just  But he pulled himself back together at the end. . .well in the 'Damon' way

Nah I don’t like that damon. I like the loveable in love with Elena damon. I just want her to fall in love with him as well and I think she is gonna. I can feel the love. I bet Stefan is prolly gonna fall back in love with Katherine.

Lol that damon is not working for me and if Elena does end up with damon, he'll loose what i like most about him. . .Anyway, i think in the books, Elena did love both of the Salvatore brothers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Emmz(f): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2011
iice:

Lol that damon is not working for me and if Elena does end up with damon, he'll loose what i like most about him. . .Anyway, i think in the books, Elena did love both of the Salvatore brothers. 

wow! Really! Then i guess she's just the same as Katherine. Although Katherine claims never to have loved Damon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2011
Lol. . .it's like the Salvatore brothers are irresistible, even if they aren't as old as the others.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by eghost247(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
iice:

Lol. . .it's like the Salvatore brothers are irresistible, even if they aren't as old as the others.
Love Vampire Diaries shows tonight right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
Yea, tonight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by eghost247(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
iice:

Yea, tonight
what do u think about werewolves coming into the series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
They tend to always come into the pic when about Vampires. Supernaturals you know.
So yeah i'd expected them to appear sooner or later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by eghost247(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2011
iice:

They tend to always come into the pic when about Vampires.  Supernaturals you know.
So yeah i'd expected them to appear sooner or later.

Not sure if Tyler Lockwood will stay on the side of mystic falls vampires
after what they did to his uncle mason
cant wait to see Klaus pure blood vampire hm mm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2011
eghost247:

i think he will. At first no but he'll come around. Stefan is good at working on people and even if Tyler would wanna do harm to Damon, Stefan will not allow that to happen. Besides there is Caroline.
Yeah a pure blood. . .i can't wait either.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Emmz(f): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
eghost247:

Posted by: iice
i think he will.  At first no but he'll come around.  Stefan is good at working on people and even if Tyler would wanna do harm to Damon, Stefan will not allow that to happen.  Besides there is Caroline.

Mmmh not sure. You know Tyler has always had anger management issues. It could swing anyway. Tyler just might kill caroline. You know what i actually think? I think caroline's boyfriend (i 4got his name) hes either goin to become a vamp or a werewolf and i think caroline will go back to him and that would finally turn tyler against the vamps.  By the way how is it that Elena's uncle is alive once again. I believe Katherine killed him while the ring was off.

I really wonder who they chose for Klaus. I read a while back that he hadnt featured in season 1 cause they hadn't started casting for him and yes its tonight but i get to watch it tomorrow so guys dont tell me nothing till i have watched it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Emmz(f): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2011
iice:

True talk i am so attracted to them especially damon. Maybe cos iv been an avid follower since his boone days on lost. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by iice(f): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2011
Emmz:

Posted by: iice
i think he will.  At first no but he'll come around.  Stefan is good at working on people and even if Tyler would wanna do harm to Damon, Stefan will not allow that to happen.  Besides there is Caroline.

Mmmh not sure. You know Tyler has always had anger management issues. It could swing anyway. Tyler just might kill caroline. You know what i actually think? I think caroline's boyfriend (i 4got his name) hes either goin to become a vamp or a werewolf and i think caroline will go back to him and that would finally turn tyler against the vamps.  By the way how is it that Elena's uncle is alive once again. I believe Katherine killed him while the ring was off.

I really wonder who they chose for Klaus. I read a while back that he hadnt featured in season 1 cause they hadn't started casting for him and yes its tonight but i get to watch it tomorrow so guys dont tell me nothing till i have watched it.

He does have anger issues, but he likes Caroline. And there is this bond there even though he's fighting it. But yeah he could swing the other way. I doubt Caroline would die. I expected her to chopped off the first half of Season 1 but she sort of became the one to watch besides the love triangle of Elena and the Salvatore brothers. Bonni is almost irrelevant. Maybe they'd explain Elena's uncle in the next episode. I don't even remember his death lol.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by cayesworld(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2011
iice:

He does have anger issues, but he likes Caroline. And there is this bond there even though he's fighting it. But yeah he could swing the other way. I doubt Caroline would die. I expected her to chopped off the first half of Season 1 but she sort of became the one to watch besides the love triangle of Elena and the Salvatore brothers. Bonni is almost irrelevant. Maybe they'd explain Elena's uncle in the next episode. I don't even remember his death lol.

You guys mean Elean's father right cool
And he didnt die, if u remember, he was hospitalized, then Stefan Fed him blood and threatened to kill him (hence make him a vamp), if he didn't leave town. So he left.

BTW, Elena's gonna end up with Damon grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (101)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.