Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State (13936 Views)

Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / UNILAG Student Jailed For Defrauding An American Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by fuckluv(f): 8:46pm On May 27, 2013
ceejay80s: What of those wey pick blackberry for ground?
That one na stealing too?
Yeah it is, if u didn't contact the owner smiley
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by alphaconde(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2013
Judiciary very fast in little and petty things while real issues continue to pend
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by mrofficial(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2013
I believe he'll learn a big lesson from this. Next time, he'll not steal little. cheesy
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by dnawah(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
People are stealing Blackberries in 2013?....

Wha Tha .......

That's like hearing about a niqqah stealing a Playstation 2.....

What on earth is he going to do with that Archaic Device in these Modern Times??
may be sell it and buy tecno p3grin
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 27, 2013
I bet he stole that blackberry to go give his girlfriend, it is probably Bold4 or5.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by Mrprudent(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2013
Rubbish!!! He ws jailed just cus of bb.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by UyiIredia(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2013
loswhite: so what is your point

He wrote it you oaf !

2 Likes

Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by 6direct: 9:57pm On May 27, 2013
That boy is suppose to be lynched Stupoid boy....
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by UyiIredia(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2013
At least there was the option of fine. I do agree community service is a better punishment. One wishes these kinds of judgements (or worse) were passed on known looters.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by texazzpete(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2013
Can't say he didn't deserve this. Whatever your points on the relatively lenient sentences the likes of Ibru have obtained, it is MORONIC to criticize the judge here because he wasn't the same dude in the Ibru case.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by Evestar200(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2013
This one na small one,,,23 gals hv been dead after drinking abortion concoction in uwvie delta state
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 27, 2013
Three months and a fine of #10000 isn't too much.pls let's all be honest.all these ppl condeming the sentence now will be the first to lynch him in they caught him stealing from them.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by donem: 10:24pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=fuckluv] He should have at least been beaten severely.

I think severe beaten could lead to death, hence he might prefare the 2yr jail term, besides he has an option of a meager fine.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by james1(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2013
may thunder strike that stupid judge!
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by toprealman: 10:36pm On May 27, 2013
egift: Our Justice System only have power on the poor.

My people, please don't steal - If you must, make sure it is in Billions or Hundreds of millions at least. Even your church people, family members and those from your village will salute you.
Same everywhere.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by lumeneng22: 10:57pm On May 27, 2013
uchechuwku: Tafa Balogun
MRS Diepreye Alamieyeseigha
Cecilia Ibru
Bode George
Otedola
Farook Lawan
And the list Goes on and on......

Btw, the same Nigerian system couldn't find the killers of former attorney general of the federation.
Failed country!!!!!!!!!
.Why did you exclude gbenga daniel, bank ole and those big big thieves from abeokuta, egba and its environ?
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by uzeba(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2013

My people, please don't steal - If you must, make sure it is in Billions or Hundreds of millions at least. Even your church people, family members and those from your village will salute you.
because they haven't steal ur phone before that why u are talking ignorantly! Them steal my phone last week! I even wish the worst for the person! So tink b4 u write!
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by Myhb(m): 2:21am On May 28, 2013

.and u'l b asked to pay a token back
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by Summersland(m): 6:42am On May 28, 2013
2 years in prisonment gbamm! Court grin
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:42am On May 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Wha Tha .......

What on earth is he going to do with that Archaic Device in these Modern Times??

What are you talking about?..

I stole nokia 3310 just yesterday.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by link2ok(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2013
Its rilly disapointin,ao because he stole jst a BB phoe we shuld all stand up and applaud him. He actually deservd wat he got, frm stealin of phones he wuld graduate to d use of guns and probably come 2una house ,shoot u straight in2 d head.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by KDULAR: 7:16am On May 28, 2013
Just BB and he was jailed that is what people are saying here :oJust BB and he was jailed that is what people are saying here It just shows how much we endorse morality. The truth be told majority of us have lost morality. If you'd ever lost a hand set with all your contacts and information to thieves then you'll not feel sorry for any type of phone be it cost 3000. It's like setting one back and killing permanently or temporarily an aspect of ones life. No justice resides in our hearts no more and I smh for thus country.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by kaznoit: 7:17am On May 28, 2013
nawa for some pple o

download latest modem unlocker
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by Agbalanze(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2013
coogar: 2 years imprisonment for stealing ordinary blackberry - who are these idiotic judges? he's just a hungry petty thief. how about giving him community service like sweeping the secretariat for 1000 hours without payment? i have lost faith in our judiciary - it's being managed by silverback apes!
No.. Its with an option of fine after 3months.

1 Like

Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by mitey(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2013
[size=16pt]Aargh! I hate it when people don't learn[/size]

[size=16pt]When will Nigerians learn?
Don't thief anything, but if you must thief, thief big one! Haba![/size]
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by slimfit1(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2013
When we tell people let us start revolution, they don't listen to us they think justice is not their problem. One day it will be your turn, if you can't pay for it Goodluck Jonathan to you. This person should have been giving
Suspended sentence. Made to start his time after studies or a week sentencing.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by slimfit1(m): 7:45am On May 28, 2013
KDULAR: Just BB and he was jailed that is what people are saying here :oJust BB and he was jailed that is what people are saying here It just shows how much we endorse morality. The truth be told majority of us have lost morality. If you'd ever lost a hand set with all your contacts and information to thieves then you'll not feel sorry for any type of phone be it cost 3000. It's like setting one back and killing permanently or temporarily an aspect of ones life. No justice resides in our hearts no more and I smh for thus country.

We all have lost a phone one way or the other. No body is saying he should not be punished, but we want equal justice not the highest bidder system of justice. If he goes to jail everybody politician to must go to jail simple. This kind of person don't need to go to jail its only going to get worst.
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by NoContract(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2013
What happened to Farook Lawan?
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by leonshom(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2013
U sef don talk be dat oo
Alyricist★Laura:

Wha Tha .......

Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by originaldave: 8:14am On May 28, 2013
whewww!!! in nigeria its legal to steel huge amount of money,expecially from the fed gov't porse!
Re: Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2013
Larryfly: if he had kidnapd the owner of the phone or bombed the place where he had stoln the phone......he would have been smiling to the bank......the only illegal crimes in naija are petty crimes
na crime to steal bb, goat n governor's phone. But when u steal billions nothing do u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Robbery Suspects Killed By Mob In Owerri / Hijack Of FV-Hailufeng II: Court Sentences 10 Pirates To 12-Year Jail Term Each / Student Impersonates Emir Sanusi, Demands N1.8m From Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.