Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,808 members, 7,834,705 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi (15217 Views)

Saraki: Senate Inaugurates 12-Man Committee / Tribunal Ruling: APC Now Has 20 House Members, PDP 11 In Rivers State's Assembly / APC Sets-Up 21-man Committee To Mobilise Membership In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Boyoorisha: 5:17pm On May 27, 2013
Happy children's day to all the childish PDP governors

1 Like

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by DeCleff(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2013
Biodup: Amaechi bastard son of the south south, ur end will surely be sad.

But it takes a bastard to identify another bastard

4 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 27, 2013
If GEJ truly has a function pair of brain which I doubt he doesnt, he would ignore this NGF thing and totally pay less attention to Amaechi? Why give this dude excess attention. GEJ has always surprised me as a complete loser who finds more passion going after weaker opponents than real threats...the cabals, the real sponsors of BH, the extremely corrupt Maina, and other national hyenas at large.
Well I once said, the people around GEJ are either more brain-dead than the President or out-rightly his enemies, or either some bunch of old opportunist gangsters who believe everything should be done with force...not a single functioning proper brain-cells in their medulla.
Anyways, its a wonderful sight watching GEJ and Amaechi pull out oneanothers lung...Im certain the Northern governors who are already hatching out how to mess with GEJ's ambition come 2015 are already seeing the worst he can do...The guy is just like his blood brother Asari the Kidnapper....all bark and no real teeth. What a lame leader. I wish this goon could just focus more on eradicating Bokoharam, fix all the federal roads, give me 24/7 electricity rather than wasting our precious national time bullying a political rival. Shame on GEJ and all his worshipers.

6 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by mmmustapha(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2013
I like dat
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by maasoap(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: Ghen Ghen!!

grin

11 Pharisees! Amaechi.. Its really sad you have to go through this mess. But I cant help but say you brought it on yourself.
This guy is loosing it, seriously.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by tiwasiaife(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2013
Amechi started this fight with odili,to obj now to gej. Gej dnt talk but gradually he wil bury u alive. Amechi get ready 4 impeachment. Had it been ur a nice dude it would hv been better. Bt Amechi is a wicked man. And vry hearless.

1 Like

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 27, 2013
Okija juju: Ghen Ghen!!

grin

11 Pharisees! Amaechi.. Its really sad you have to go through this mess. But I cant help but say you brought it on yourself.

I sure say e pain you say you no be first to comment.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by maasoap(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2013
tiwasiaife: Amechi started this fight with odili,to obj now to gej. Gej dnt talk but gradually he wil bury u alive. Amechi get ready 4 impeachment. Had it been ur a nice dude it would hv been better. Bt Amechi is a wicked man. And vry hearless.
Amaechi is a fighter. I like his spirit. It was because of people like you that he called Nigerians cowards the other time.

1 Like

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 27, 2013
sayso: Shame to you GEJ.You cannot face Amaechi man to man.But what I have to tell you is this.There is life after the presidency.You may be the first Nigerian President to stay in jail for life after office.

Ofcourse.Him and many others when GMB begins his tenure cheesy
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by ehis999: 5:42pm On May 27, 2013
AMAECHI WILL BE VICE_PRESIDENT AND SUBSEQUENTLY PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...
AFTER PERSECUTION COMES ELEVATION!
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by hensben(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2013
kenny1911:

Don't display your ignorance here. He is only alleged and suspended. After the findings, he may be called back or expelled from the party.
so were is d ignorance mr no it all
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by perfectcato(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2013
If i were Amaechi i will just 'port' to APC. Kirikata dey go.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by devour129: 5:45pm On May 27, 2013
Hoodrat: You will never be free until you free yourself from the prison of your own false thoughts.
lwkmd but that's life!
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by dinggle: 5:46pm On May 27, 2013
I See Amaechi becoming a great politician, he is the pillar that will mark the fall of GEJ come 2015. PDP and GEJ are giving Amaechi lots of energy and Fans. They have made an unknown politician popular by needless persecution. The hand of GOD is presently on Amaechi's side. GEJ should humble himself and back off now same goes for all PDP politicians....they don't wanna see what's in the Rabbit's hole. Abacha will explain the hand of GOD better.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 27, 2013
one thing i hate about PDP=> Un necessary setting up of committees to look up into un important events.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by figment232(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
one thing i hate about PDP=> Un necessary setting up of committees to look up into un important events.
PDP abi nigerian govt?
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by bunmit(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2013
kenny1911:

Don't display your ignorance here. He is only alleged and suspended. After the findings, he may be called back or expelled from the party.

i tot someone has to be found guilty before any action should be taken?
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by clint77ng: 6:04pm On May 27, 2013
[quote
author=take dat] See who is advertising his ignorance! Isn't suspension
a form of punishment? So reprimanding him before investigation was the
right thing, aite? Mtsheww! [/quote] I think say u get talk, u better learn from him cos he knows it more than u.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by favouredseed(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2013
Ekans: Come to think of it,how and when did Amechi insult Gej?.He who pursues the fowl will always fall,while the fowl will keep on running.
Nope ! D fowl always ends in d pot.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by ogazi007(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2013
Gej should be careful.what goes around comes around.what becomes of him if he eventually fails to be Nigerian president in 2015 or 2020?he is fighting his brothers and the northerners are the real threat.a unite north with their numerical strength can pose more problem for him in 2015 and besides the emergent of APC is another bigger threat than Amechi.public sympathy is a political weapon you do not wanna give your enemy,it works for Gej perfectly during late Yaradua/Turia saga.pay less attention to Amechi and concentrate on the northern intelligence.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by nuclearboy(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2013
Bullies are by nature, the greatest cowards! Way its going, they have realised this is a mistake and this committee will hew and haw and eventually say they wish to "reconcile" the aggrieved parties, recall him (effectively apologising to Amaechi) and status quo is reverted to!

However, this would pass across evidence of weakness to the vultures waiting to feast off PDP's carcass!

Another ill thought out knee jerk reaction

2 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by searay(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2013
sayso: Shame to you GEJ.You cannot face Amaechi man to man.But what I have to tell you is this.There is life after the presidency.You may be the first Nigerian President to stay in jail for life after office.
What a tall dream?
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by kinguwem: 6:21pm On May 27, 2013
Amaechi should either abide by the rules of his party or leave the party. No politician his above his party. He should learn from Atiku Abubakar.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by oshyno(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2013
It beats me hw these AC-N suporrers sudenly become advocate of federalism in Political party. There is no federalism inside party. When party deliberates and take decision, ur bound to abide by it, ur divergent view notwitstanding. When Akande/Tinubu picked Ribadu without primaries everybody had to abide by dat decision.I remember d heat it generated but they stood dia ground dat the party has taken a decision and everybody is to abide by it.Soo many of these AC-N were commending dem, saying is our party soo leave us to decide hw we run our party. How come wen someone is being disobedient to his party and hez being questioned, u guyz call it victimization.nawa 4 some pipu ooo.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 27, 2013
I used to tink dis jonathan guy was a coward, him don get liver oh, d boy don chop lion heart, he is going for the jugular, that is the thoroughness I was talking about.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by PEREP: 6:36pm On May 27, 2013
aasog1: If GEJ truly has a function pair of brain which I doubt he doesnt, he would ignore this NGF thing and totally pay less attention to Amaechi? Why give this dude excess attention. GEJ has always surprised me as a complete loser who finds more passion going after weaker opponents than real threats...the cabals, the real sponsors of BH, the extremely corrupt Maina, and other national hyenas at large.
Well I once said, the people around GEJ are either more brain-dead than the President or out-rightly his enemies, or either some bunch of old opportunist gangsters who believe everything should be done with force...not a single functioning proper brain-cells in their medulla.
Anyways, its a wonderful sight watching GEJ and Amaechi pull out oneanothers lung...Im certain the Northern governors who are already hatching out how to mess with GEJ's ambition come 2015 are already seeing the worst he can do...The guy is just like his blood brother Asari the Kidnapper....all bark and no real teeth. What a lame leader. I wish this goon could just focus more on eradicating Bokoharam, fix all the federal roads, give me 24/7 electricity rather than wasting our precious national time bullying a political rival. Shame on GEJ and all his worshipers.
Who is bullying Amaechi? Let him align with his party or port to another party
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by taharqa2: 6:39pm On May 27, 2013
Will you SHUT up yr mouth there?
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by 15: 6:39pm On May 27, 2013
If amaze chi joins another party I suspect he will be removed by the court considering how he came, that could b yet another plot, politics no b beans o!
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by katordidi(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2013
kenny1911:

ignoramus do u punish a suspect? Please look up "suspect" in ur dictionary
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Fidtad: 7:08pm On May 27, 2013
karl max: that is why i always said those that talk thrash on naira land dont knw what politics is all about. firstly his only been 'SUSPENDED' if this committee finds him quilty ,he will be EXPELLED from the party to join your apc u get it.but i dont blame u since tinubu is the MINI god in apc, i dont expect you to know what party procedure is all about since one man calls the shot in ACN.
Why are u attacking d other fellow. Why cannt u go straight to ur point instead of shouting APC, ACN or TinubU.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by pedrojustice: 7:17pm On May 27, 2013
Imagine the birthday present for Rotimi Amaechi
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by 15: 7:43pm On May 27, 2013
The same thing that happened in the bible Jonathan = Herod, Ameachi= Jesus , Wise men from east= northern \south west governors

Now when Ameachi was born...there came the Northern/South West Governors to Rivers State, Saying, Where is he that is born president of Nigeria?
...When Jonathan the president had heard these things, he was troubled,
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Jonathan they departed into their own states another way...

Then Jonathan , when he saw that he was mocked of the northern \south west governors, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Rivers State and in all the coasts thereof, from 48 years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the Akapbio & Jang. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by United States the prophet, saying, In Nigeria was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, "ONE NIGERIA" weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not....

Composed from Matthew chapter 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How A Single Presidential Directive Led To Defeat Of Boko Haram" - Buratai / Ikedi Ohakim Defects From PDP, Joins APGA / 2019 Budget: Buhari To Spend N1bn On Travels, N98m On Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.