Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi (15211 Views)

Saraki: Senate Inaugurates 12-Man Committee / Tribunal Ruling: APC Now Has 20 House Members, PDP 11 In Rivers State's Assembly / APC Sets-Up 21-man Committee To Mobilise Membership In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by RoblesOg(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2013
The Peoples Democratic Party has named an 11-man committee to investigate the allegations leveled against the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi.

The committee is headed by a Joe Gadzama, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

The party had earlier suspended Mr. Amaechi after an emergency meeting of its National Working Committee.

:http://premiumtimesng.com/news/136330-pdp-names-11-man-committee-to-investigate-amaechi.html
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by takedat(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2013
So it wasn't as if the party executive investigated the allegations levelled against him and found him wanting before he was suspended?! PDP celebrating their Childishness on Children's day! Craze people!

63 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Okijajuju: 4:51pm On May 27, 2013
Ghen Ghen!!

grin

11 Pharisees! Amaechi.. Its really sad you have to go through this mess. But I cant help but say you brought it on yourself.

18 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Siga: 4:51pm On May 27, 2013
Lol...these jokers and setting up committee...na wa ooo....Naija too much drama...It's a shame .... if GEJ no poo...how many man committee una go set up?
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by sayso: 4:54pm On May 27, 2013
Shame to you GEJ.You cannot face Amaechi man to man.But what I have to tell you is this.There is life after the presidency.You may be the first Nigerian President to stay in jail for life after office.

3 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by azimibraun: 4:55pm On May 27, 2013
bad for ameachi, bad for the pdp. risky for ameachi, risky for the pdp.Depends basically on hw both parties individualy manages this. i urge ameachi not to get too excited with the shpw of sympathy he will get from nigerians because i know my people. support you now and turn their backs at you in a flash.

1 Like

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by rozayx5(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Biodup: 4:55pm On May 27, 2013
Amaechi bastard son of the south south, ur end will surely be sad.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by superior1: 4:56pm On May 27, 2013
God Bless Ameachi, Woe to All Oppressors

15 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by kenny1911: 4:56pm On May 27, 2013
take dat: So it wasn't as if the party executive investigated the allegations levelled against him and found him wanting before he was suspended?! PDP celebrating their Childishness on Children's day! Craze people!

Don't display your ignorance here. He is only alleged and suspended. After the findings, he may be called back or expelled from the party.

1 Like

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by feeljohnny(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2013
Amechi...u ad betta beg for amnesty sinc dats d only language dey understand o

5 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by alaoeri: 4:58pm On May 27, 2013
The action film still continues btw what does Amaechi stands to lose ontop this bruhaha afterall they can't remove him as governor until his tenure lapses.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by 3kay945(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2013
Am still patiently studying the development, but it pains me that pdp stupidity wasn't more pronounced like this during my Political-science classes.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by azimibraun: 5:00pm On May 27, 2013
But come to think of it why am i even botherd in the first place? are these not the people who ddnt see the gruesome murder of the Aluu 4 as a serious matter? Ameachi and Gej will never know peace btw thenmselves until those luvly late kids get justice. baskart ameachi and baskart Gej.

1 Like

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by 3kay945(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2013
Biodup: Amaechi bastard son of the south south, ur end will surely be sad.

Why and how
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by gregg2: 5:01pm On May 27, 2013
Amaechi is a closed chapter. What makes matters worst for him is that he doesn't have the backing of Rivers people in this battle.

7 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Dracula27: 5:01pm On May 27, 2013
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by karlmax2: 5:02pm On May 27, 2013
take dat: So it wasn't as if the party executive investigated the allegations levelled against him and found him wanting before he was suspended?! PDP celebrating their Childishness on Children's day! Craze people!
that is why i always said those that talk thrash on naira land dont knw what politics is all about. firstly his only been 'SUSPENDED' if this committee finds him quilty ,he will be EXPELLED from the party to join your apc u get it.but i dont blame u since tinubu is the MINI god in apc, i dont expect you to know what party procedure is all about since one man calls the shot in ACN.

9 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by adahib: 5:02pm On May 27, 2013
This is truly sad.to what extent is the pdp willing to go to embarrass and/or frustrate amaechi? later you lot Will come telling me that GEJ has no hand in this. His prints are all over this mess. I hope amaechi comes through this in one piece.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by gregg2: 5:04pm On May 27, 2013

Forget Premiumtimes. Research the terms of Reference of this committee yourself to know the truth.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Symphony007: 5:06pm On May 27, 2013
They have contacted the commitee disease from their stupid oga at the top.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Rescop: 5:06pm On May 27, 2013
Amaehi why not bow to GEJ and be free

1 Like

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by egift(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2013
So they suspend him before they investigate if the allegation is true or even hear from Amaechi.

#MumuTins

1 Like

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by showwiggy: 5:09pm On May 27, 2013
bounch of mad people (PDP)
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by egift(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2013
Resco p: Amaehi why not bow to GEJ and be free
What is this type of advice? Is that how you behave?
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Ekans: 5:11pm On May 27, 2013
Come to think of it,how and when did Amechi insult Gej?.He who pursues the fowl will always fall,while the fowl will keep on running.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by azimibraun: 5:12pm On May 27, 2013
Baskartses= many bastards.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Btruth: 5:13pm On May 27, 2013
Biodup: Amaechi bastard son of the south south, ur end will surely be sad.

Sometimes I wonder how people like you manage to get on the internet, talkless of getting to the nairaland to contribute on the forum.

This freedom of information too don bring wahala........imagine!

Useless comment.......

4 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by Hoodrat(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2013
You will never be free until you free yourself from the prison of your own false thoughts.

9 Likes

Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by barroymails: 5:15pm On May 27, 2013
I commend the PDP for strictly following its constitution. Let the ignoramuses go & read it or seek the advice of lawyers.
Re: PDP: 11-man Committee To Investigate Amaechi by takedat(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2013
kenny1911:

Don't display your ignorance here. He is only alleged and suspended. After the findings, he may be called back or expelled from the party.
See who is advertising his ignorance! Isn't suspension a form of punishment? So reprimanding him before investigation was the right thing, aite? Mtsheww!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Visits Oil Spill Site In Rivers - Photos / Oil Price Hits $50, Nigeria’s Exports To Rise / Ikedi Ohakim Defects From PDP, Joins APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.