Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt (28000 Views)

Atm Suspension Is Suicidal, Another Apc Policy Summersault / Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan / Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by ldpele(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2013
traitor n must be treated as such

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by ATMCARD2(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2013
Tofax:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/my-suspension-is-politicial-witch-hunt-amaechi/
.U strtd (1) By demolishing a skol d First Lady attended (2) U strtd draggin oil well wit Bayelsa (3)U 2015 posters flooded evrywhr whc u neva denied,as if dats nt enough,(4)U Rotimi strtd romancing wit d opposition APC,dats Thifubu n Buko-Haram party(5)U used tax payerz moni 2 buy a bullet proof jet.D last but nt d least,(6)Amaechi turnd 2 a dictator in Riverz PDP instead of u 2 cari other men along lik Wike etc n drop constestin 4 NGF whc u kw GEJ wldn't risk or joke wit.AMAECHI plz cari ur cross along coz those Govs dat voted 4 u,wl leave u on d road 4 fear of EFCC even though most of them r nt cmg bk 4 2nd term,but personal interest 1st.I PITY U.Just d begining....

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by tinanchedo: 6:23pm On May 27, 2013
if you were to be the president, and someone is fighting you or always wanting to strugle power with you will you like him or her? all the good things you have done in river state, dis obeying our president has spoil it. you have the mind,yes, you will make a good president. but you must wait for your turn ok!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by chax100(f): 6:24pm On May 27, 2013
What goes around comes around. Stop crying wolf, you know the 'rules'.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by gregg2: 6:25pm On May 27, 2013
bad meat: We are the Rivers people who voted him,He is taking this too far!His arrogance is getting to our nerves,

That is his greatest setback. Rivers people don't support him on this fight. I bet, 80% of the people who support him on social media are either non-Niger Deltans or ACN/APC supporters who think naturally they should support anybody that fights Jonathan. Besides, Amaechi will do far worse if he were President.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by tinanchedo: 6:26pm On May 27, 2013
if you were to be the president, and someone is fighting you or always wanting to strugle power with you will you like him or her? all the good things you have done in river state, dis obeying our president has spoil it. you have the mind,yes, you will make a good president. but you must wait for your turn ok!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by favouredseed(f): 6:29pm On May 27, 2013
Ameachi, u are loosing it oh, take am jeje

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by gbogboti: 6:32pm On May 27, 2013
Well, I pity Ameachi sha. But Jona na bad guy Ooooo. "Quite people na dem dey dangerous pass Oooo". Jona looks dumb but dangerous. Ameachi, u self why u wan betray ur kinsman? Eh? That Yoruba trait wey u get don dey show Ooooo. A Yoruba man, no matter how intelligent, has traits of betrayal in his blood. I have been wondering about that your name "Rotimi" for a very long time now. All the South-West governors voted for you cos they know you have their traits. Only Mimiko(Ondo) voted in favour of "Jona". And only that same state is not an AC party. The reason is simple, Ondo is not too conc of a Yoruba state. The people are smarter than the rest. Hmm!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 27, 2013
F**k all Haterz! #Amaechi is my OGA ON TOP and I am strongly behind him! I can neva support Subsidy Headmaster #GEJ

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by kinguwem: 6:35pm On May 27, 2013
Opey4luv: I thought this is a democratic country, everybody has the right to vote for anybody he or she wishes and to be voted for. Why is pdp suspending this dude, this is not cool.
The baga is working against the interest of his party & his people. Why is he a lone voice?
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by ziccoit: 6:41pm On May 27, 2013
Mad Cow: We know Mr. Amaechi...

My advice is to go and apologise to Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-BvndFLtaH6M/UJDDHZ_NWQI/AAAAAAAAVnY/z9_iZml-GVU/s1600/godfather+kissing+the+ring.jpg[/img]

Mr GEJ can not be equated in charisma, intelligent, thoughtfulness, doggedness and boldness to the Godfather- Alpacino.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by emmatok(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2013
Just shows GEJ is afraid of Amechi.

I see Amechi running for presidency against GEJ come 2015.

PDP knows problem is looming.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by apacheguy: 6:46pm On May 27, 2013
Wt all these comments i'v read so far, i doubt it if Nigeria can b better, if all these comments is anything to go by it means we are doomed in this country called Nigeria...these are comments from the so called leaders of tomorrow, am highly disappointed in ds so called younger generation who lack balanced mental reasoning, so amaechi does not have the right to differ wt the president, he must always succumb to the presidents wish even if its detrimental, his only sin is he differs with d president wch u guys see as crime abi.......may God save us wen u guys get to positions of authority

18 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by kelvincoll(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2013
israel007: It's about time all you old men give way to young men to show this nation what we can become.

Amaechi just turned 48 today, GEJ na 50

On the hand, an outstanding, corrupt free "youth" with leadership prowess and academic excellence is yet to declare intentions for Political office. When he\she does, the teening youths of the nation wud mobilise support.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by kelvincoll(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2013
israel007: It's about time all you old men give way to young men to show this nation what we can become.

Amaechi just turned 48 today, GEJ na 50

On the other hand, an outstanding, corrupt free "youth" with leadership prowess and academic excellence is yet to declare intentions for Political office. When he\she does, the teening youths of the nation wud mobilise support.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by 15: 6:49pm On May 27, 2013
I AM AWARE THAT A LOT OF GUYS IN HERE ARE SPONSORED
WHAT IS BAD IS BAD WHAT IS GOOD IS GOOD[size=8pt][/size] ...BE IT POLITICS OR WHATEVER....

PDP IS A HUGE MESSS, THEIR ACTIONS UNDEMOCRATIC an apology to Humanity
SHAME SHAME SHAME ...IM SO ASHAMED TO BE A NIGERIAN
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 27, 2013
Amaechi need to beg his oga at the top, if not he will regret it. well am enjoying the fight with dog meat
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2013
Dis is officially gettin 2 serious oo! Na whetin Amaechi do Jona wey Jona dey fight am tooth, nail, blow, headin plus nyash sef? Anyways let dem continue cos I knw d masquerade must dance at home 1st b4 venturin outside. cool
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by moshoodn(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2013
Politicking is everywhere....

Its an integral part of democracy..

Sadly, there is nothing no one can do about it.

From Alaska to Adelaide, its all politicking-democracy.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Zenas212(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2013
Mr Amaechi we know all this ,but lesson number 1 ....you don't fight a sitting power,after all you don't go into a fight and you expect not to sweat...enough said.

Just take this one as one of your first numerous bitter pills to swallow.
*whistling osadebe's music with my two hands in my pocket whilst strolling*[ lwkmd.. U ar so funi i swear. I dnt usually quote pple's comment here bt d latter part of ur post was humourous. *Stil laughin*]
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by adexway(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2013
My believe is that ameachi has every right to be interested in the presidency. Whether it's deemed a confrontation to the present president and also a betrayer of their brotherhood isn't the point. For all i care, goodluck is as good as bad luck. Every possible opposition, constitutionally allowed, should be muscled to wrestle power from ebele. Until then this country will drag on like a hunch back.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by mekaboy(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2013
apacheguy: Wt all these comments i'v read so far, i doubt it if Nigeria can b better, if all these comments is anything to go by it means we are doomed in this country called Nigeria...these are comments from the so called leaders of tomorrow, am highly disappointed in ds so called younger generation who lack balanced mental reasoning, so amaechi does not have the right to differ wt the president, he must always succumb to the presidents wish even if its detrimental, his only sin is he differs with d president wch u guys see as crime abi.......may God save us wen u guys get to positions of authority

He has no right to differ, he was not elected by the people, he was put in there by his ogas at the top. So he should be obedient.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 27, 2013
Amaechi should go and beg PDP
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Olaone1: 6:58pm On May 27, 2013
Jonathan did nothing wrong. This is politics. No Nigerian would accept what Mr Amaechi's up to.Obviously, he's up to no good. Imagine trying this mess with Gen. Obasanjo. Gulag niyen o.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Truckpusher(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2013
apacheguy: Wt all these comments i'v read so far, i doubt it if Nigeria can b better, if all these comments is anything to go by it means we are doomed in this country called Nigeria...these are comments from the so called leaders of tomorrow, am highly disappointed in ds so called younger generation who lack balanced mental reasoning, so amaechi does not have the right to differ wt the president, he must always succumb to the presidents wish even if its detrimental, his only sin is he differs with d president wch u guys see as crime abi.......may God save us wen u guys get to positions of authority
Mr KNOW-IT-ALL,Don't bother your head its all politics we ain't talking abt your revolution yet.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by apacheguy: 7:05pm On May 27, 2013
mekaboy:

He has no right to differ, he was not elected by the people, he was put in there by his ogas at the top. So he should be obedient.
Wch Oga @ d top put him there? GEJ, OBJ or who, pls tell m, i want to kw o....u guys wld criticize godfatherism and @d same castigate amaechi for not succumbing to a president as godfather, i tire o
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by odiman: 7:07pm On May 27, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.U DESERVE MORE THAN THAT,COZ U'RE 2 ARROGANT.U CAN'T FIGHT 2 PRESIDENT.A lesson 4 u.

Please can you explain to us NL what you mean by arrogant and instance.Perhaps you can not differentiate boldness and arrogance. Be cleaver in your mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Pictures From PDP Burial Procession In Osogbo By APC Members / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.