Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out (21726 Views)

BREAKING: Amaechi Cries Out As APC Picks Osibanjo As Buhari's Running Mate / AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. / AMAECHI CRIES OUT: How The North Deceived Me With Tambuwal/amaechi Ticket - Gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by AnOlAd: 10:26am On May 28, 2013
Resign..... It not by force biko.....
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by emmanuel4758(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2013
amechi obiakpor people wil never support and also egbema, oyigbo,ekwere , echie cuz u ar so rude u think u ar god but today am suprise u ar cryin for help u started journey ur generation cant finish chai i pitty u sha abeg go join my grand pa and tap wine for that egbema side d rule be say u must learn how to soak garri with ogogoro and bring pateri nika u ar done

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by PointB: 10:29am On May 28, 2013
eGuerrilla: Rather sad to see the inconsistency of Nigerian youths who were quick to condemn the Obasanjo-Uba brigandage in Anambra and other states, applauding what is unraveling here on good conscience sad

It is a case of boundless hypocrisy.

My guy stop getting it twisted. There is no parallel between the two issue you mentioned! And stop lampooning others, just post your comments. You are not smarter than the rest of the commentators here, neither are you devoid of your personal bias!

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Fussbot: 10:29am On May 28, 2013
My guy na ur eye u go sharpen

Bcus e be like sae in don dey apen

No shaking nothing dey apen

NOBODY WAN DIE but dey wan go heaven

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Nobody: 10:30am On May 28, 2013
Who send u mak u go join Politics ?
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Phygo(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2013
Start reading psalm 91. So u r just realizin wot PDP and politics in Nigeria means
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by PointB: 10:31am On May 28, 2013
If Ameachi's life is in danger as he claims, then he should ensure he is always in his bullet proof cars, and fly his private jets more often. grin grin grin

The rich and powerful also cry.
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Nobody: 10:32am On May 28, 2013
PointB:

My guy stop getting it twisted. There is no parallel between the two issue you mentioned! And stop lampooning others, just post your comments. You are not smarter than the rest of the commentators here, neither are you devoid of your personal bias!

Your posted yours, I posted mine.
Do I take it the cap fits? Or the conscience got pricked?

And yes, I would be the first to admit I am not devoid of personal bias!
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by forkadict(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2013
OGBENI, GO SIDDON FOR ONE CORNER ABEGI!

I NO SABI WETIN ANYBODY WAN TAKE HIN USELESS LIFE DO.

MTSCHEWWWWWWW!
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Nobody: 10:34am On May 28, 2013
jmaine:

Not Supported bruv . . .We shouldn't be too extreme in our political leaning . . .

Lol, bros no be wetin you think o. I only spoke tongue-in-cheek. By "exterminate", I meant his nuisance should be brought to a definite end by any means necessary, well, in a bloodless manner. . . .
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by badesco(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2013
Why is Gov. Ameachi now crying fowl? he should have thought over before staring the egocentric war.
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by usayab(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2013
Dracula27%:

When Ameachi suspended a LGA coucil it was democratic, when PDP suspends him it is undemocratic.
When Ameachi used the police to arrest people for holding meetings in the state it was democratic.
When Ameachi used the police to sieze and destroy opponents property using the land use decree it was democratic.
When the police sealed up an LGA council it is undemocratic.
When Ameachi wins an unprecedented court judgement the judiciary is good when Ameachi losses a case the judiciary is bad.
When Ameachi opposses SOE it is good, When Ameachi/NGF oppose state legislative assembly autonomy it is democratic, when Ameachi/NGF oppose LGAS autonomy it is democratic.
oga remaining one na; when Gel won genenral election 2011 is democratic and when ameachi won 2013 NGF election undemocratic.

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by visalo: 10:38am On May 28, 2013
arrant nonsense..When you were acting along as killer machine during the days of odili, you did`t not request for prayer. now that things are not going your way because of you arrogant and traitor character, you have finally remember God..bros i pity you..you don fall hand. you almost took gej gentility for foolishness. remember betrayer is not in our character in the SS. it is common in the yoruba but not with us. seeking for public sympathy will not save you.

6 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by PointB: 10:39am On May 28, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Your posted yours, I posted mine.
Do I take it the cap fits? Or the conscience got pricked?

And yes, I would be the first to admit I am not devoid of personal bias!

lol,

Lol,

As you can see, we are all having fun here, at this crying politician. If you think you can single-handedly burst our bubble, you are mistaken. But u can try though.

By the way, I like Ameachi as a administrator, but I think he's got his politics warped. I shed no tears for him. But you are free like you said, to cry him a river. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by theripper3: 10:40am On May 28, 2013
Ameachi, I told u, u are a sardine swimming with Hammer head sharks. U see ur life. Well, if u die, u are just one person.

We all die one -------Obie Trice
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by zuggy: 10:40am On May 28, 2013
Nice one, mtchewwww, Amaechi my foot
Dracula27%:

When Ameachi suspended a LGA coucil it was democratic, when PDP suspends him it is undemocratic.
When Ameachi used the police to arrest people for holding meetings in the state it was democratic.
When Ameachi used the police to sieze and destroy opponents property using the land use decree it was democratic.
When Ameachi wins an unprecedented court judgement the judiciary is good when Ameachi losses a case the judiciary is bad.
When Ameachi opposses SOE it is good, When Ameachi/NGF oppose state legislative assembly autonomy it is democratic, when Ameachi/NGF oppose LGAS autonomy it is democratic.
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Boy2boy: 10:41am On May 28, 2013
Amaechi should stop all this whinning. He has been in the party long enough to know what normally happens to anybody that defies the president within the party. I don't see him escaping this unless if an equally strong force can fight for him within the party but I doubt it if anybody wants to go down with him. It's all man for himself. If some of the PDP govnrs that voted for him in the NGF election can turn their back to him now, it shows how selfish they are. I only pitty Nigerian youths that still follow them dogmatically. Sorry Amaechi I can't pray for you as I didn't pray for Alam, Ibori, Fayose etc. They might be guilty of their various convictions too but I believed their downfall then was politically motivated and we didn't hear your complaint.
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by aurenflani: 10:43am On May 28, 2013
chidindufrank: Listen to yourself.northern akpamus contributes nothing if you must know

Go hang yourself if you feel bad tongue
North is a strong stake holder in the Niger delta oil grin

GEJ is finished -all plans are working to perfection!!! cool
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Biodup: 10:46am On May 28, 2013
ckkris: How the thing take concern them?
i tired ooo. it is now i realised reason obj oppossed candidature of amechi in 2007. come to think of it while is the acn govs celebrating amechi victory. ?
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by visalo: 10:49am On May 28, 2013
When amaechi suspend over 10 democratically elected chairman,nobody complain. But the noise maker association apc, that is yet to be register as a political party is crying fowl for a man who is suspended by his party for anti party activities.

3 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by aurenflani: 10:50am On May 28, 2013
AnOlAd: Resign..... It not by force biko.....

Was it GEJ that voted for him? shocked
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Nobody: 10:52am On May 28, 2013
ℓ̊ really pitty fO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ Amaechi,chai!
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Nobody: 10:53am On May 28, 2013
PointB:

lol,

Lol,

As you can see, we are all having fun here, at this crying politician. If you think you can single-handedly burst our bubble, you are mistaken. But u can try though.

By the way, I like Ameachi as a administrator, but I think he's got his politics warped. I shed no tears for him. But you are free like you said, to cry him a river. tongue tongue tongue

The emboldened remark goes to show that, at least, some of Amaechi's detractors are driven by a peculiar angst that has little or nothing to do with good governance.

Anyway, since I recognise all is fair in war and peace, off I go to the trenches... cheesy
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by visalo: 10:53am On May 28, 2013
Biodup: i tired ooo. it is now i realised reason obj oppossed candidature of amechi in 2007. come to think of it while is the acn govs celebrating amechi victory. ?

you can imagine. maybe Tinubu plan amaechi as a mole in pdp to destibilize the party. the young man should be expel and impeach immediately.
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by stargalameena: 10:55am On May 28, 2013
Dracula27%:

thnk u joooo....all of dem are the same...they want to fool Nigerians with their stupid politics talk...mtshwwwwwww........anywas,dats how the Game is played

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Nobody: 10:57am On May 28, 2013
The worm that lives among the vegetable but distroys the vegetable has finally being send out
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Nobody: 10:57am On May 28, 2013
so are the lives of the majority who are affected by the removal of fuel subsidy strongly supported by you
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Nobody: 10:58am On May 28, 2013
aurenflani:

Go hang yourself if you feel bad tongue
North is a strong stake holder in the Niger delta oil grin

GEJ is finished -all plans are working to perfection!!! cool
we shall see

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by yuzedo: 10:59am On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10:

[size=16pt]Bwahahahahahahaha

Breaking News: PDP suspends Amaechi

ACN and CPC supporters are angry and complaining[/size]

#whatanirony
ƪoƪ! Touché....
Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by Myself2(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2013
Oh shut up Amaechi,you cameleonic traitor,are you bigger than your party,you can't run with the hare and hunt with the hounds,you're a PDP member,but you never abide by any of its rules,rather you made it a past time to always antagonise the president,who is the leader of the party,you dont want anybody interefering in the affairs of the governors gang,but you want to use the governors gang to tie the presidents hands and force him to go in the direction of your wish.
Amaechi this Ameachi that,of what benefit has been the governors gang?left to me,GEJ should crush Amaechi and that other short devil from Delta state,Uduaghan who is alleged to have played a double role in the election of the governors gang

3 Likes

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2013
PointB:

lol,

Ameachi will surely need your merchandise! grin grin grin

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out by PointB: 11:06am On May 28, 2013
eGuerrilla:

The emboldened remark goes to show that, at least, some of Amaechi's detractors are driven by a peculiar angst that has little or nothing to do with good governance.

Anyway, since I recognise all is fair in war and peace, off I go to the trenches... cheesy

The last person that said that was a w arped o bdurate genocidal maniac, who acted solely for the benefit of his ethnic group. I hope you are not in anyway like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu: Boko Haram Rejected Ransom — Government Sources / Stop Issuing Warnings To Bandits In English, Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari / 4 Ex-Governors, 21 Other Senators Sponsor no Bill In 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.