Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Are Headed To Houston, Texas For Friendly Against Mexico - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Are Headed To Houston, Texas For Friendly Against Mexico (496 Views)

Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Are Headed To Houston, Texas For Friendly Against Mexico / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Are Headed To Houston, Texas For Friendly Against Mexico by jacoboj: 3:30am On May 28, 2013
The Super Eagles camp in far away Nuremberg, Germany is coming alive. As of Monday, they already have 21 players in camp, defender Efe Ambrose and midfielder Ogenyi Onazi are expected to join the rest of the team by Monday evening.
The team trained for two hours on Sunday as Head Coach Stephen Keshi observed: “There is very good team spirit in camp and I am quite happy about that. Everyone is in great shape and rearing to go.
“I am expecting Efe (Ambrose) and (Ogenyi) Onazi on Monday, and (Brown) Ideye will join us in America. Of course, we’re not going to go with everybody to the USA, although I would have loved to take everyone. There has been huge dedication and commitment here and I’m sure that those we will pick for the match against Mexico will do Nigeria proud.”
Source:http://wasaafrica..com/2013/05/super-eagles-of-nigeria-are-headed-to.html
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Are Headed To Houston, Texas For Friendly Against Mexico by emmastreams(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2013
Why keshi no invite osaze n taiwo

(1) (Reply)

Falcao Joins Monaco / FIFA Announces Tougher Sanctions In Cases Of Racism From Congress In Maritius / First Nigerian General Manager Of An NBA Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.