Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension (8762 Views)

Let APC Make Sure PDP Doesn't Return To Power Because...... / The Look On Amaechi's Face At The Ministerial Retreat / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by nkemKalu: 10:33am On May 28, 2013
PDP IS GRADUALLY DYING.....AND WILL SOON BE BURIED
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by ckkris: 10:39am On May 28, 2013
REALITY101: 3am I can't sleep any suggestions please..

Btw Nigerian politics/government is screwed up just like Obama screwing us up in White House
You're in the far east. Don't allow Nairaland and Lagos lies to disturb you. They can't continue to use Nigeria's resources to develop at the expense of other regions. Everything must be distributed equitably, and Tinubu and his followers don't believe in equity, and are using lies, only lies to resist changes.

1 Like

Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by ckkris: 10:41am On May 28, 2013
visalo:

apc now party? just a bunch of noise maker control by one man. i even wonder why they are crying more than the bereave. so they set up amaechi to destabilize pdp before. now their plan has fail. i pity amaechi
Thats the truth.

1 Like

Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by PointB: 10:41am On May 28, 2013
What is that word again made popular by crafty Obj? Yea, I remember now: "It's a family affair!"
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by PEREP: 10:49am On May 28, 2013
How does the quoted mean, we don't care about Nigerians if someone is not trying to DELIBERATELY quote Metuh out of context to cause disaffection?
“The outcome of the election, the reactions, whatever happens we expect the governors who attended the meeting to speak. As a party, we will only concern ourselves with the activities of the PDP Governors’ Forum.”

The Drama continues..................

1 Like

Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by Parisbee5(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2013
Olisah Metuh is right. If any Nigerian think votes count, u're simply in the dark. PDP said so because ur vote doesn't count to them, they know how they rig elections to office. If not so, no sane party will ever make such statement to electorates where votes actually count. Sefini!!!
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by Myself2(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2013
Why should they?are all Nigerians members of the PDP,lazy journalists and the internet pototoes
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by obazman(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2013
What next?
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by larryjayz: 11:32am On May 28, 2013
Jonathan tricked voters with his “I had no shoes” campaign and people said they“ voted for him and not PDP”, Pls how dumb Is that statement?
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by trappatoni(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2013
Frank-C:
You know the interesting thing, ALL the above handles are known ACN noise makers. They've also arrogated to themselves the title 'we Nigerians'.

On one hand, they will tell you that they don't care whether Tinubu handpicked Akerodolu for Ondo elections so far that they have it on record that the same Tinubu also handpicked Fashola. They are now the ones mourning the democratic process playing out in PDP, because democracy and real politicking is alien to them.

Find out what happened to Thambo Mbeki in SA or what is presently happening to Sarkozy in France.
guy you get serious problem oo,what has tinubu/acn got to do with pdp communique
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by PointB: 11:39am On May 28, 2013
larry_jayz: Jonathan tricked voters with his “I had no shoes” campaign and people said they“ voted for him and not PDP”, Pls how dumb Is that statement?

Ask this question again, when he is massively voted in 2015 if he contests! Perhaps then you will get your answer.
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by ewet: 11:58am On May 28, 2013
Like we care what happens to the PDP. If them like make them pursue all of us commot for naija we no care.In our minds the PDP is DEAD DEAD DEAD! and will go down the annals of history as the worst political party to ever lead any nation.Even the NAZI party comes nowhere near.
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by x2lambo(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2013
Nigeria will remains poor , no infastructure no health care no hopes if we don't put sentiment , ethnicity and religion Aside ... Politicians don't give a Bleep about your existence !!! Nigerians Be Wise cos still Nigeria cannot have 24 hrs Electricity What a Shame to PDP
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by slimghost(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2013
This is a PDP affair and if you aint a member, STFU and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by ichidodo: 12:23pm On May 28, 2013
PDP, pls deal with Amaechi for me. F!#k him up, thank you sirs. angry angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by larryjayz: 12:58pm On May 28, 2013
PointB:

Ask this question again, when he is massively voted in 2015 if he contests! Perhaps then you will get your answer.
Massively indeed!!
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by Olaolufred(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2013
LEvuls:
Same Sentiments ACN want to use againt us.
guy muru anya...tie ur eyea open

IT IS STILL SHAME SHAME SHAME FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU.
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by Orikinla(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2013
[size=18pt]
The party also said that the opinions of Nigerian members of the public do not matter or influence its decision as a party.

~ PDP[/size]

And this is the same PDP millions of Nigerians voted for?

1 Like

Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by Aarenaija: 2:11pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10: When has party actions been determined by public opinion polls. Funny thread!

When Tinubu refused to endorse Fashola for second term, why didnt public opinion change his decision? Fashola had to go belle on the floor to beg before Tinubu accepted him. Of course, that came with a price...more stuffing of Tinubu's pockets.... grin

You dey there? Them for try am that time now make them see whether Fashola no go win even if na chop I chp party he go that time.
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by Pontaboki: 2:21pm On May 28, 2013
All the people commenting!,I thought u are APC?,why not concentrate on your Party.At least Amaechi has an option to Decamp to APC,what is he waiting for?
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 28, 2013
Sitex: Why the uproar!!!
Or is there any other political party that runs its inhouse proceedings and internal affairs according to public opinion?
Or is it becos its pdp?
Or is it becos its gej?
My brother i de laugh those anti-pdp/gej. Them just de vex say President Jonathan de prove to them say INTELLIGENCE no be gragra. No be them say Amaechi go win this him self-imposed war against Jonathan? Them don see with their clear eyes and e de pain them bad bad. Make them continue, till them impeach Amaechi and also Make them keep whining till GEJ wins 2nd term. Amaechi is alone in this battle as long as IJAW nation is concerned as well as the East and PDP is concerned. Amaechi FAILED to learn from Ibori and Sylva experiences. by declaring a fight against God's anointed(Jonathan) he directly or indirectly declared a fight against the gods and the demon combined. He must face the music. Fresh Air Till 2019
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by Godpickin: 9:48pm On May 28, 2013
[i][/i]i have been following the recent developments concerning the issues of the state of affairs of Rivers state...its quite unfortunate wat has happened bw the presidency n the governor, but I don't think we should only listen or see it from one point of view. there r two sides of a coin.. Wats happening is more than wat the ear n eyes see... let's b wise in judgemental conclusion on this matter...Amaechi isn't so saintly as he claims to be, neither is GEJ,but then it takes an action to have a reaction. I rest my case.
Re: PDP Doesn't Care About Nigerians Opinions On Amaechi’s Suspension by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2013
PDP doesn't need Nigeria's opinion concerning suspending their members, they have rules which Ameachi must have breached/broken otherwise the suspension won't hold.

In my Honest opinion Ameachi has left PDP for APC a long time ago, he just want to cause confusion/trouble in PDP before officially leaving, he also wants Nigerians sympathy or affection hence, making himself look like a victim.

If CPC/APC is a listening party as claimed by anti PDP/GEJ, lets hope they don't bring-out Buhari or Tinubu as presidential candidates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Raid: Top Lawyers, Bankers, Others To Testify Against Judges / PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs / AlexReports, Orumba Youths Meet Osinbajo On Ecological Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.