Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know (3237 Views)

Nass To Amaechi: "You Are Very Corrupt!" / Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture / A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 28, 2013
Who will finally win this battle undecided

Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by slimghost(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2013
kITA TITA:

You and who? Leave South East out of your ethnic mentality. I never voted along ethnic line. I’m not going to start now. I’m waiting to evaluate the manifesto of the opposition parties before making a decision. I haven't found any substance in all the allegations against Amaechi. We need balance and Amaechi offers that balance.

Who is this one? 4 SE governors and 5 SS governors are against him. What does that tell you? he is a bloody traitor and a crook. His political career is over. We the IGBOS have rejected Northern domination in its entirety and any fool that joins hands with them to try and enslave us again is an efulefu.

1 Like

Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 28, 2013
@ OP

I have a confession to make!

Today was my first time of clicking the "like" button and it was on your post.

What can I say? excellent is not enough!

Rivers Monorail is one of those things we'll remember the reckless governor for.

Many people commenting here only love Amechi because he is in the "opposition"! It's a kind of funny because even Atiku became a "darling when he started "opposing OBJ.

1 Like

Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 28, 2013
Amaechi is a certified lunatic. A fact that is well known in River state. GEJ is no good either.Just saner
Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by Lordjunta(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Amaechi is a traitor and we the good people of SE/SS will treat him as such. Case closed.
@ Sunny bobo,pls dnt include South East on dt issue of dealing wit Gov. Amaechi. We ar solidly with him. GEJ needs to be taught to play politics bc he is just a learner.

1 Like

Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 28, 2013
Me i have always said it. You can never win a public battle against your boss no matter the legitimacy of your argument. Amaechi should ask Kofo Akerele-Bucknor; Femi Pedro & Abubakar Atiku...or politicians will never learn.

1 Like

Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by otokx(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2013
As usual there is a silent majority that know the truth... Amaechi may have made some mistakes but he is still our golden governor & is in our prayers.
Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by saintzilex: 6:56pm On May 28, 2013
take dat: Manufactured Hogwash from an I-NEVER-CHOP journalist scrambling for crumbs from the palm of Akpabio!
I swear! This is a massive punchline! I love this!!!
Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by ojubi(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2013
Those of us that live and work in rivers state know's the evil called Ameachi. Go to port harcourt town and see the so called monorail and you will weep for rivers state. After aba road and ikwere road and maybe trans-amadi were else do you have roads in portharcourt? Go to calabar with their small allocation and see massive development of road network. Never ever com per Akpabio with Ameachi, the former is far better. Ops is correct.
Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by otokx(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2013
ojubi: Those of us that live and work in rivers state know's the evil called Ameachi. Go to port harcourt town and see the so called monorail and you will weep for rivers state. After aba road and ikwere road and maybe trans-amadi were else do you have roads in portharcourt? Go to calabar with their small allocation and see massive development of road network. Never ever com per Akpabio with Ameachi, the former is far better. Ops is correct.
rumokwuta - choba, choba - aluu, ada george, aluu - omagwa - ndele to mention a few other roads.
Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by Bensonite: 8:04pm On May 28, 2013
egift: This article is a wack job by a hired sycophant for an Akwa Ibiom thug against a percesived enemy.
For your information, George Kerley is an activist and former president of rivers state students. He worked with Amaechi and Odili till recently when he joined N DDC. Most of the points raised are facts except few. So why not challenge the content of the article.
Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by talktimi(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2013
Na wa o OP
Ok everyone in Rivers state knows the monorail contraption is a purple elephant project judging from the initial distance it covers at least,(most) of the roads constructed have actually started collapsing doesn't mean there aren't good road projects done, we can't crucify him on the health sector especially primary health care although the hospitals are not world class but at least they are functional. True the Skye bank buses are almost gone but that's another issue but in the aspect of shouting down on his commisioners I support that especially during town hall meetings when the commisioners claim to have completed projects in certain communities but obviously haven't done so, does he talk unguardedly ? Yes, should he have allowed himself to be used as a willing tool by an opposition party ? No. But there are simpler ways out of this dilemma than suspension.

1 Like

Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by Caesar1988(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2013
All of u shouting crap,rubbish,and all wot not,here must be really crazy and stupid,bfor u say any non sense,leave ur duty,take a trip to river state and find out from pple leaving over there...U see,i work in river state, and d poster's view is d whole truth in dis case,Rivigo is a company working on d brigde dat leads to d deputy Governor's home,just because Amechi had little problem with his deputy,he refused to pay d company and workers were suspended for 7months,last month,i was driving past rumola,i saw military personels beating and tearing apart,d goods of poor people selling @ some junctions..This is bad....Amechi cries like a baby over conspiracy....shit head to all ye dat wants to crucify Gej....

1 Like

Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by ikweremilitant: 9:08pm On May 28, 2013
whiteeyes:
Exactly! Poster must be a paid spy from the opposition doing his paid job. Why didn't you reveal before now? Huh! We must strive to fix this politics of rage and vengeance otherwise we'll remain a suckling democracy, stunted growth.
ya baddardash u said let me not beleve ure blind to see d. Points outlined above
Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2013
A 'ROTIMI' in a household will always betray his brother.

1 Like

Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by Spiff20(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2013
It's only a blind fool dat'll compare Uyo to Port harcourt. With all d developments, beautiful nd sexy roads in Uyo akwa ibom idigenes ar stil in Ph lukin 4 greener pastures. All dis crap ar emanating frm akwa ibom govt house bt dey shud deal with dis:Amaechi has done great tinz in rivers so all d critics u can drive 2 hell. And neva compare Uyo 2 Ph anyday cos even in d next 30yrs Uyo can neva b compared 2 Ph
Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:30am On May 29, 2013
Caesar1988: All of u shouting crap,rubbish,and all wot not,here must be really crazy and stupid,bfor u say any non sense,leave ur duty,take a trip to river state and find out from pple leaving over there...U see,i work in river state, and d poster's view is d whole truth in dis case,Rivigo is a company working on d brigde dat leads to d deputy Governor's home,just because Amechi had little problem with his deputy,he refused to pay d company and workers were suspended for 7months,last month,i was driving past rumola,i saw military personels beating and tearing apart,d goods of poor people selling @ some junctions..This is bad....Amechi cries like a baby over conspiracy....shit head to all ye dat wants to crucify Gej....

My brother, it is the the sympathy he gets from the patronage of our news media! those of us in port harcourt knew what happened during the 2011 elections: Amechi is a tout and he is not ashamed to carry his "agboro" lifestyle to the national level.
It is is a shame!

1 Like

Re: E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know by Nobody: 10:54am On May 29, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Amaechi is a traitor and we the good people of SE/SS will treat him as such. Case closed.
What's the obsession with the SS, Must you always lump the two distinct region together. smh .

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Increase VAT From 5% To 10% / Igbos In Kano Disown Pro- Biafra Protest / See What Senator Ben-murray Bruce Said About Naira-dollar Co-efficient!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.