Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters (17588 Views)

Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars / Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again / Jonathan Plans To Have Ijaw Republic Says Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by obailala(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2013
texaco1: another masterpiece from the stable of desert news broadcasters.
if anyone believes this story then that person should believe that lions lives in the ocean and seas
With the prevailing political trend in Nigeria since the GEJ/Amaechi feud began, it would take only a person who doesn't believe that fishes live in water to disbelief this OBVIOUS report by the 'desert news broadcaster.'
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by OmoEziokwu: 2:13pm On May 28, 2013
PDP Member Uncovers Plot To Impeach Governor Amaechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3V12lCxUJc&feature=player_embedded
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by kakakibuy(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Those of you quick to insult Saharareporters, is this man also a Sahara reporter? He's a PDP member saying the same thing
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by rxhush: 2:14pm On May 28, 2013
draft. These people are using us to play draft. . . God is watching
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Jidepa007(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2013
Its pay back time for Ameachi, what goes around comes around. I want him to learn his lessons, G.E.J would learn His too @ d right time ( very soon). These people have all failed us, I still remember the Jan,2012 fuel protest and the hurible part that Ameachi played.

Karma is around. Welcome nemesis.
God is the stenght of the week and feeble.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by maclatunji: 2:19pm On May 28, 2013
obraye: I will urge we all (learned nairalanders) not to be fooled by some of this politicians.And i also wonder why we keep pointing fingers to Mr. President over Gov. Ameachi issues when he is the one causing problems for himself.Lets look at the facts;

1.Gov. Ameachi is a member of PDP who has sworn to abide by the party constitution and rules.So, if his party says this is our new exco why not accept the exco and write to your party authority concerning the personalities that made up the exco instead of going on air saying you do not accept the excos.Which means you don't want to obey your party.

2.An elected LGA Chairman and entire legislature of a council was suspended without fair hearing. When the State lawmakers were asked why, they said their is a petition of corruption against the LGA Chairman.If there is a petition did you give the accused(chairman) fair hearing before suspending him.What has the law makers got to do with the petition against the LGA Chairman? And why the sudden setting up of a caretaker committee to run the affairs of the council when you have council head of administration to manager the council pending the call back of the LGA Chairman as stipulated by law.

3.My dear compatriots, Mr President can not impeach Gov Ameachi with just 5 lawmaker. The impeachment of a elected office holder is by 2/3 majority.

come to think of it why has the state law makers not resumed sitting when they did not go on recess.

There are more to this that meet the eyes.

Going by GEJ antecedents, it is what he is likely to want to do. The man is obsessed with 2015.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by texaco1: 2:24pm On May 28, 2013
obailala:
With the prevailing political trend in Nigeria since the GEJ/Amaechi feud began, it would take only a person who doesn't believe that fishes live in water to disbelief this OBVIOUS report by the 'desert news broadcaster.'
why are u talkin like this ?do u know the process of impeachment?impeachment is not something u start on monday and u finish that day.this desert news said before this week runs out ,how does that makes sense to a sane brain?no impeachment notice?ameachi will be impeahed no doubt but the disciplinary commite must first submit it report ,after that they can start impreachment proceedings.all this is the handi work of ameachi ,he knows what is coming next,and unfortunately for him he is helpless and he cant stop it.now i guess his acn friends have all deserted him.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by maclatunji: 2:24pm On May 28, 2013
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by maclatunji: 2:25pm On May 28, 2013
texaco1:
why are u talkin like this ?do u know the process of impeachment?impeachment is not something u start on monday and u finish that day.this desert news said before this week runs out ,how does that makes sense to a sane brain?no impeachment notice?ameachi will be impeahed no doubt but the disciplinary commite must first submit it report ,after that they can start impreachment proceedings.all this is the handi work of ameachi ,he knows what is coming next,and unfortunately for him he is helpless and he cant stop it.now i guess his acn friends have all deserted him.

It will be GEJ's ultimate undoing.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by texaco1: 2:29pm On May 28, 2013
ameachi is gone ,it is just a matter of time,but not the way these desert news reporters are claiming.
no matter ho rough or crude pdp does its things ,pdp still follows the party constitution in doing things
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by texaco1: 2:32pm On May 28, 2013
maclatunji:

It will be GEJ's ultimate undoing.
why?who is ameachi?if the people of rivers state through their state house of reps say they dont want him hat can he do?
gej isnt a member of rivers state house of assembly ,u have to remember that
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by chris365(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2013
I don't like jonathan but it doesn't mean i have to believe every nonsense this SR write. Since they've abandoned prefessional journalism and have become a tool for the opposition that don't even show signs of progressive.
SR has been compromised
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by ideyvexnow: 2:37pm On May 28, 2013
na so

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by chris365(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2013
maclatunji:

Going by GEJ antecedents, it is what he is likely to want to do. The man is obsessed with 2015.

no my brother. if you've been following events from when Jona was elected, it's the opposition and the northen elders of boko rams that are obssessed with 2015
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by blackjackson284(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2013
amaechi ........................should have mind his biz

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by texaco1: 2:47pm On May 28, 2013
blackjackson284: amaechi ........................should have mind his biz

dont mind him.he knows what will happen ,that is why he is scared .he should call on tinubu and buhari to come and help him now.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by nasacrown2: 2:51pm On May 28, 2013
All this stories who is to be believed?
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by funshint(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2013
If GEJ himself is not careful; with d way opposition are waxing stronger, he'll just wake up one day and find out he has been impeached. #Faints tongue
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 28, 2013
Season 2, Episode 1.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by mrofficial(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2013
The look in that picture grin. I think GEJ irritates Amaechi.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by funshint(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2013
texaco1:
What are U̶̲̥̅̊ saying; as far as Nigeria is concerned anything is possible. Is it not in thesame country that an NURTW member(eleweomo) presided over the impeachment of a sitting Governor(Ladoja, Oyo state) with the power vested on him from Abuja m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Tt4f9c974&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh0Tt4f9c974 . All I know is dat posterity will judge every stupid act taken by Jonathan in dis saga. I rest my case!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by DonCarlos1(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2013
A friend's little boy some months back asked the father to tell him the Saro Wiwa story. I forsee my children one day asking me to tell them the Chibuike Amechi story.
History is in the making folks.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by vowiski(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2013
Irresponsible Saharareporters.. They don't amaze me any more cheesy
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by texaco1: 3:24pm On May 28, 2013
funshint:
What are U̶̲̥̅̊ saying; as far as Nigeria is concerned anything is possible. Is it not in thesame country that an NURTW member(eleweomo) presided over the impeachment of a sitting Governor(Ladoja, Oyo state) with the power vested on him from Abuja m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Tt4f9c974&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh0Tt4f9c974 . All I know is dat posterity will judge every stupid act taken by Jonathan in dis saga. I rest my case!
do u know what happened then?the house was divided and ha,f of the members were meeting and living at drovans hotel for almost 3months .and do u know that an impeachment notice was given and the day before they impeached ladoja obj was in ibadan for alayande birthday where he told alayande to tell ladoja that he should resign.now it is different from this case .there are procedures to follow in impeachment process unless the process becomes illegal
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Akpan107(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2013
touch4mony: Did Amechi give the obiakpo elected executives fair hearing or a chance to defend them šéf because sacking them.do to ppl what u would want other to do to u.law of kama has falling on u mr Amechi
All i know is, nothing can stop GEJ come 2015. Ameachi is on his own. Even the Northerners can not help him on this one!!!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by texaco1: 3:41pm On May 28, 2013
Akpan107: All i know is, nothing can stop GEJ come 2015. Ameachi is on his own. Even the Northerners can not help him on this one!!!
gbam.
matter die

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by sazycul: 3:56pm On May 28, 2013
This is really getting interesting day by day,
season 8 continues...
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by ekazulu: 4:06pm On May 28, 2013
touch4mony: Did Amechi give the obiakpo elected executives fair hearing or a chance to defend them šéf because sacking them.do to ppl what u would want other to do to u.law of kama has falling on u mr Amechi

They say ignorance is a disease & i'm sure u have it. angry
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by powerblaze(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2013
maclatunji: Rotimi Amaechi is trending on Twitter. Good work GEJ! All Amaechi needs to do right now is release an album and the sales figures would put Tuface, Dbanj and P-square as a combined unit to shame. This is what I call riding the crest of your enemies' hatred to higher heights.

#Heheheheh

Its nothing. Even bokoharam was trending, till the Army switched off their free Magic sim internet.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by kawkab: 4:42pm On May 28, 2013
only stupid persons would believe this report/story.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by sparkwil(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2013
So this sahara reporters hv nw become oracles. They dnt only report what has happened bt wt will happen that hasnt been spoken. The end will tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Rips Through Maiduguri Market Killing Many / Today In Nigerian History: 29th July / Selling Of Nigerians In Libya: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.