Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,424 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters (17593 Views)

Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars / Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again / Jonathan Plans To Have Ijaw Republic Says Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by maclatunji: 4:44pm On May 28, 2013
chris365:

no my brother. if you've been following events from when Jona was elected, it's the opposition and the northen elders of boko rams that are obssessed with 2015

Oh please! GEJ is desperate to remain President. His desperation was exposed when he exonerated MEND for a crime they committed even before a full day of investigation had been carried out. I am talking about the October 1, 2010 bombing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Marcelinho(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2013
Simply keeping ma ears,want 2 follow d drama as it unfold.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Dee60: 5:04pm On May 28, 2013
Power belongs to God. Dictators will fail. Remember Abacha.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Babaji111(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2013
Can someone tell me what is wrong with our politics? OR is it nemesis that is catching the ruling party? Anyways, 2015 is fast approaching> The RIGHT party, the TRANSFORMER, is warming up to save Nigeria from total decay. cool
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by sayso: 5:41pm On May 28, 2013
Look at this silly GEJ that cannot control his wife even in public wants to fight Amaechi, a seasoned lawyer. GEJ you are a leader of animals not Nigerians hence your stupid display of arrogance.
Amaechi will surely come out stronger no matter what you do to him, the shame will remain with your bastard family.That baby elephant you call your son,the woman that gave birth to him will come later.That woman you impregnated will surely show DPJ something in the future.Only time will tell.
Mods please allow the world to read my post, do not delete it.I am speaking the truth.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by bokmal(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2013
If the same effort used in all these intrigues were used to run the states and country, Nigeria would be a much better place. cry
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by brown3: 5:52pm On May 28, 2013
sayso: Look at this silly GEJ that cannot control his wife even in public wants to fight Amaechi, a seasoned lawyer. GEJ you are a leader of animals not Nigerians hence your stupid display of arrogance.
Amaechi will surely come out stronger no matter what you do to him, the shame will remain with your bastard family.That baby elephant you call your son,the woman that gave birth to him will come later.That woman you impregnated will surely show DPJ something in the future.Only time will tell.
Mods please allow the world to read my post, do not delete it.I am speaking the truth.
u re a big fool.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Neduzze5(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2013
sayso: Look at this silly GEJ that cannot control his wife even in public wants to fight Amaechi, a seasoned lawyer. GEJ you are a leader of animals not Nigerians hence your stupid display of arrogance.

What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by IMMUNO1(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2013
If you refuse to live by the law, you will always die by the law.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Donian007: 6:21pm On May 28, 2013
seunmsg: It is so unfortunate that GEJ dat became the president out of sheer luck has turned himself into an Abacha. The president has forgotten that it was his humble disposition that endered him to the people, hence, the massive votes he got across the country in 2011. Now that he has turned himself to a mad despot, let's see where his despotism will lead him to. As the saying goes, "he who the gods want to kill, he first make mad"
and u blv dis rubbish? SMH! Bt wait did Amaechi and D Rivers Assembly gv Obio Akpor Chairman a fair hearing? Amaechi s lukn 4 sympathy bt nt 4rm me bt u ignorants.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by muredo(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2013
fflamingo: Jesus Wept
Johnathan plans to turn university of Ibadan to chinua achebe premeir university.( CAPU)

The facts is our prseident are just too daft to think
Democracy is at the corner and the best the president could do is to visit toilet to avoid. AU speech......

Guy,you wicked ooo,see hw you tear down my presido,I dey laugh ooo
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by wengerjay(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2013
I dey enjoy myself abeg,at least all the leagues are being rounded off in europe,it means there wil be no dull moment,make i shift my attention to and dey enjoy nigerian political league jare.Abeg make Amaechi go transfer market for better political 'propagandaists' and hirelings.The likes of Chukwumerijes,ofonangoros are wasting and their brains are undergoing political disuse atrophy.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by texaco1: 7:32pm On May 28, 2013
fflamingo:

grin grin grin grin original GBAGUN
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Afolabs101: 8:25pm On May 28, 2013
GEJ is showing his hand way too early!!!!

He should do this a week before the primaries, not now when Amechi has time to go to court and reverse it, and whoever's behind him has time to find a suitable replacement undecided

And even if he manages to get rid of Amechi, he still has 3 more SS governors, a couple of SE govs, Ikedioha etc, any of whom may secretly be harbouring VP ambitions. Plus all the Northern PDP govs, Senators, Mark, Tambuwal, Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido etc who you know are all harbouring Presidential ambitions.

Is GEJ/the Presidency going to do the same to all the abovementioned as he's done to Amechi tongue
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by sayso: 9:21pm On May 28, 2013
brown3: u re a big fool.
No wonder gej is still ruling.Some animals are here.You biggest demonic infested soul.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 28, 2013
GEJ is going to bring chaos back to Niger Delta out lust for power.

Ego of men smh....
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Stevecyes(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2013
who knwz da real fact anyway!!!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by ekoileee: 9:34pm On May 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Sahara Reporter of LIES doing what they know how to do best.

Anyway, according to the fallacious report, the impeachment of Amaechi by 5 lawmakers will take place "before this week runs out". Today is Tuesday so the week will soon run out. We'r waiting for fulfillment of SR prophesy.
*Bookmarked*

The fact that they are always right and have scored uncountable points against you incompetent laptops and liars means their reporting is golden while yours is incompetence, rubbish and lies.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by livingsaint01(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2013
GEJ is focusing all his attention on Amaechi, his should reserve some to watch his back. Because I Dey See Danger.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by kipesco(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2013
You can never fight with your Father. Ameachi removed Okrika Chairman, Andoni, Obia/Akpor now its all turning back to him why is he shouting. He can now feel the pains Rivers State is going through him. The state is as poor as their is no money but he buys Jet, running for presidency with whose money while the poor are lamenting. The cry of the poor has reached the Ears of God and indeed he should now start to explain about how Rivers Money is spent to the people in truth. Only God can help him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by chukel(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Sahara Reporter of LIES doing what they know how to do best.

Anyway, according to the fallacious report, the impeachment of Amaechi by 5 lawmakers will take place "before this week runs out". Today is Tuesday so the week will soon run out. We'r waiting for fulfillment of SR prophesy.
*Bookmarked*
u r so pathetic. nw dey r sahara reporter of lies. wen u wia quoting the same sahara reporters on how efcc has delivered, u dint kn dy wia lying. u chaps r nw so pathetic and disgruntled dat u cant evevn tell urselves d truth. well u dnt even kn wat the truth is anymore. but surely, surely u lot shall see ur end. back to the topic. i think mr. president has within himself made a resolve to shun 2015 and feels dia is nothing more to loose nd so let him finish amaechi. but he shot himself long ago and nw his lieutenants are shooting him, wit or witout clear intentions, i dnt kn.
this is d link to the topic wia insincerenigerian was quoting "sahara reporters of lies"- https://www.nairaland.com/1289481/fight-against-corruption-efcc-action#15711015
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by mymadam(m): 5:17am On May 29, 2013
Pukkah:

The number of legislators that also impeached Alamieyeseigha and Ladoja also fell short of the constitutionally required numbers.

When a man in power is desperate to use the power, he can do virtually anything while the power lasts.

However, nothing lasts forever and tomorrow is always pregnant.

I have no doubt in mind that the Presidency will get more and more irritated by Amaechi's defiance but the irritation/infuriation will lead it to make mistakes and appear like a bully.

An example is how Amaechi was suspended before trial by PDP. Another is the jet issue. Another is the apology by the Police. Another is the visit by Jang to Sambo, Anenih and Tukur.

Thank you for making sense here jare. Being objective is a virtue. It appears that 'common sense is so common that it is no longer common'. Enough of 'blind followership'. Thank you again. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by kalunomics(m): 5:30am On May 29, 2013
how can saharareporters be making such baseless spurious claims without facts and no punitive measures is meted to curb this menace? This realy has to be checked!!

It beats my imagination to see our youths, especially eGuirella, buy this kind of story?

Let's assume it's truth, a source that is close to the president, that is supposed to be backing him, will disclose such information?
Prejudice has really robbed, any mind that believes this, his shrewd sense!!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by EASTSIDAZ: 8:29am On May 29, 2013
Saharareporter has just lost an addict..
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:47am On May 29, 2013
kalunomics: how can saharareporters be making such baseless spurious claims without facts and no punitive measures is meted to curb this menace? This realy has to be checked!!

It beats my imagination to see our youths, especially eGuirella, buy this kind of story?

Let's assume it's truth, a source that is close to the president, that is supposed to be backing him, will disclose such information?
Prejudice has really robbed, any mind that believes this, his shrewd sense!!

grin grin grin

eGuerrilla, who is capable of holding more than one view at a time, is yet to make his position known on this thread.
What is more, while a lot of the other respondents acknowledge that there is an element of "plausibility" to the account given by SaharaReporters, I certainly have not read any which indicates unconditional acceptance of the timeline given.

Word of advice; give your "youths" some credit, and then reach for the cover of "denial-ability" if this is what suits your conscience Sir. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by IYANGBALI: 8:53am On May 29, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: How possible is it to impeach Amaechi with only 5 legislatures?
you only read but you don't understand what you read,go and look for the vernacular version of the story and read or better still beg seun to translate this for you
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by Pataki: 9:05am On May 29, 2013
chukel:
u r so pathetic. nw dey r sahara reporter of lies. wen u wia quoting the same sahara reporters on how efcc has delivered, u dint kn dy wia lying. u chaps r nw so pathetic and disgruntled dat u cant evevn tell urselves d truth. well u dnt even kn wat the truth is anymore. but surely, surely u lot shall see ur end. back to the topic. i think mr. president has within himself made a resolve to shun 2015 and feels dia is nothing more to loose nd so let him finish amaechi. but he shot himself long ago and nw his lieutenants are shooting him, wit or witout clear intentions, i dnt kn.
this is d link to the topic wia insincerenigerian was quoting "sahara reporters of lies"- https://www.nairaland.com/1289481/fight-against-corruption-efcc-action#15711015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Immense thanks for revealing the utterly deceitful nature of that Arsehole Rock sycophant - Insincerenigerian. I have bookmarked the link for future use and reference.
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by tomakint: 9:29am On May 29, 2013
Pataki: cheesy cheesy cheesy

Immense thanks for revealing the utterly deceitful nature of that Arsehole Rock sycophant - Insincerenigerian. I have bookmarked the link for future use and reference.
Pataki! Pataki!! Pataki!!! SaharaReporters have gone rabid lately you should have known that! By the way, how is Europe? grin
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by tomakint: 9:58am On May 29, 2013
Don't worry the Mods won't delete it cheesy at least you have succeeded in making a big fool of yourself with your psychobabbles cool
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by ogbole11: 11:42am On May 29, 2013
touch4mony: Did Amechi give the obiakpo elected executives fair hearing or a chance to defend them šéf because sacking them.do to ppl what u would want other to do to u.law of kama has falling on u mr Amechi
@ Mr Straight Jacket Thinker A governor cannot suspend LG chairmen, the lawmakers do? Ignorance!!!
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by eastermaris(f): 4:35pm On May 29, 2013
fflamingo: Jesus Wept
Johnathan plans to turn university of Ibadan to chinua achebe premeir university.( CAPU)

Democracy is at the corner and the best the president could do is to visit toilet to avoid. AU speech......

Mumu talk !
Re: Jonathan Plans To Impeach Amaechi With Five Lawmakers - SaharaReporters by shiftmarket(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2013
Could this be the delayed script that those HOA are trying to act.

Madam Pepe's stay in ph for 2wks must have been for auditioning while the recent visit of these same 5 and their sponsors last week was for final briefing before the actual acting.

Watching out for part 2, I wonder who the star boss will be then. But at least I know who the actor will be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogoni Hails Buhari On Implementation Of UNEP On Ogoniland / Today In Nigerian History: 29th July / PDP: Buhari To Use Nationwide Python Dance To Rig 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.