Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,975 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi Talks Tough, Says, “no One Can Push Me Out Of PDP” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi Talks Tough, Says, “no One Can Push Me Out Of PDP” (661 Views)

We Lost Because Amaechi Talks Too Much / Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi Talks Tough, Says, “no One Can Push Me Out Of PDP” by Ptimes: 9:50am On May 28, 2013
Embattled Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, on Monday said he has steeled himself enough to resist all the maneuverings by the presidency and the top hierarchy of the Peoples Democratic Party to push him out of the ruling party.

The National Working Committee of the party had after an emergency meeting on Monday announced the suspension of Mr. Amaechi for contravening “Articles 58 1 (b), (c ), (h) and (m) of the PDP Constitution following his refusal to obey the lawful directive of the Rivers State Executive Committee to rescind his decision dissolving the elected Executive Council of Obiokpor Local Government Area of Rivers State”.

The suspension came three days after the PDP and the presidency failed in their bid to dethrone the Rivers state governor from the chairmanship of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum. The governor won a reelection by defeating the presidency/PDP-backed Jonah Jang 19 to 16 votes.

Read more here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/136487-exclusive-rotimi-amaechi-talks-tough-says-no-one-can-push-me-out-of-pdp.html
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi Talks Tough, Says, “no One Can Push Me Out Of PDP” by Dreal1247: 10:39am On May 28, 2013
Amaechi. Amaechi. Amaechi. How many times did i call u?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Rotimi Amaechi Talks Tough, Says, “no One Can Push Me Out Of PDP” by texaco1: 10:41am On May 28, 2013
barkings of a drowning man.
sorry ameachi u learnt ur lessons too late

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Jonathan And Grounding Of Aircrafts: Re: Andrew Azazi / Nigerian Politicians More Interested In Women — Prof Utomi / Brazilians Showing Nigerians How To Use Their Civic Rights And Holding Their Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.