Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

What Is It With Jonathan And Grounding Of Aircrafts: Re: Andrew Azazi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is It With Jonathan And Grounding Of Aircrafts: Re: Andrew Azazi (663 Views)

NAMA Explains Grounding Of Oshiomole's Flight. / The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Jonathan And Grounding Of Aircrafts: Re: Andrew Azazi by dinachi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Last year when Late Gen Andrew Azazi was killed in a highly suspicious Helicopter crash, some of us raised alarm over the desperation of Jonathan over 2015 and his willingness to do just anything to achieve it. I warn most governors who are opposed to his relection to be carefull about their movement, especially air travel. With the desperation of this government they dont mind crashing a commercial aircraft with many innocent people inside just to get at one opposing governor inside. Infact, from what I gleanef from my highly reliable contact in NIA, Amaechi's private jet would have been brought down long ago but the Presidency was afraid that doing so will be highly suspicious especially since the demise of Azazi is still fresh in the minds of Nigerians. So the FG preferred to ground his aircraft and force him to use commercial aircraft. Thus it will be less suspicious if a commercial aircraft he is riding crashes since other people will also be on board. I appeal to all opposition governors to be very carefull and well meaning Nigerians to be watchfull.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Jonathan And Grounding Of Aircrafts: Re: Andrew Azazi by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
You have spoken well my Brother.
Now,let me order another carton of Gulder.
Re: What Is It With Jonathan And Grounding Of Aircrafts: Re: Andrew Azazi by dinachi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Just yesterday Oshiomwholes chartered Helicopter was grounded.
Re: What Is It With Jonathan And Grounding Of Aircrafts: Re: Andrew Azazi by ballabriggs: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
True talk. As you can see Tambuwal does not fly with the Presidential fleet. Shows you he knows what we all do not know,
Re: What Is It With Jonathan And Grounding Of Aircrafts: Re: Andrew Azazi by touch4mony: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=dinachi]Last year when Late Gen Andrew Azazi was killed in a highly suspicious Helicopter crash, some of us raised alarm over the desperation of Jonathan over 2015 and his willingness to do just anything to achieve it. I warn most governors who are opposed to his relection to be carefull about their movement, especially air travel. With the desperation of this government they dont mind crashing a commercial aircraft with many innocent people inside just to get at one opposing governor inside. so who lick the information to mr presido that baba osho won fly for air come my protocall officer sharp sharp

(1) (Reply)

H.E. Chief Theodore Orji Has Sympathized With Nigerian Students Over The Death / Wamakko, Amaechi’s Suspension Costly Mistake – Lamido / Delta State Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.