Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) (22694 Views)

Obiano's Absence At Governors Meeting In Abuja,a Sign Of Seniority & Confidence / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. / Nationwide Blackout? 24 Hours And Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by tit(f): 2:53pm On May 28, 2013
what you can learn from this:
Governor Aregbesola cannot use his phone to do a video recording!
Tinubu should send the guy back to school like the the Oga at the Top did to my guy.
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by takedat(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2013
AIT showed the full video of the election this afternoon. This nation is a tragic-comedy, we have a motley crew of crooks and ballot robbers as leaders!

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by OneDemola: 2:57pm On May 28, 2013
Mogidi: Even though this was recorded by Amaechi loyalist, one can still see how Amaechi used all tricks in his political book to win.

Under Amaechi's leadership Rivers state is fast becoming a hot bed for political warfare.

With running battle between Degban and Dewell cult gangs in Omuawa community, how long before fed govt declare's SOE in Rivers?

Stop speaking trash my friend

3 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by AZeD1(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2013
Losthope

How far na? Abeg who won the election?
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Ess: 3:06pm On May 28, 2013
Market no good for lapdogs. Still on page 2?
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by erniok(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2013
all pro-GEJ folks done run in the light of this evidence.

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by unite4real: 3:11pm On May 28, 2013
this is the real video link

[url][size=16pt]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsFbpqgJv4I[/size]
[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by slimghost(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2013
Where is the video? *grabs my oxford advanced learners dictionary and checks the definition of a video*.
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Hackomania(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2013
I think he was trying to conceal the fact that he was recording the video. That's probably why it was static for most of the recording.
These NGF guys na wa o finally... Nigeria is a joke
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by beordune(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2013
I just wish people will stop supporting people out of cheer sentiments,....This do or die thing won't work.
Thanks for the video.
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Reyspin(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2013
Now Jonathan will be "If to Say I know"... Don't write off d ever desperate GEJ foot soldiers, dem b China fone dem dey so Stubborn... One thing I have come to see about most african leaders is that they are always chasing shadows.. Mayb na deir advisers or Curse..
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by AZeD1(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2013
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 28, 2013
midpoint: i only heard voices, video wasnt showing
Na Chinko u dey use?
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by dayokanu(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2013
Now it has shown that the Jang led faction and Retardeen Jonathan are bloody liars OP CHange the video link to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsFbpqgJv4I
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by AZeD1(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2013
Where is losthope and his crew of liars....

Anybody knows where that guy is
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 28, 2013
Nigerians do know the type of leaders we have now. I pity the likes of Mimiko and Akpabio.
At the height of his glory, Fayose once said if Obasanjo asked him to slap IBB that he would do it with all joy without asking for further clarifications. What happened to Fayose at the end of it all?

Where's Senator Ibrahim Mantu et al today-the all powerful movers and shakers of OBJ's third term? Where is Senator Jonathan Zwingina?

I am so ashamed of Mimiko to say the very least. Mimiko has no iota of honesty in him. Wao!!! Tinubu was right after all.

9 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Gbawe: 3:30pm On May 28, 2013
Shame on the blind GEJ supporters here. You guys are an absolute disgrace if you can still talk in defence of the GEJ gang of Mimiko/Akpabio/Obi and Jang. It means you people are undoubtedly fraudulent in real life and general miscreants. Every decent person has a level at which they will turn back to concede this is wrong. Yet we know criminal-minded elements will back criminal behaviour.

8 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by maclatunji: 3:39pm On May 28, 2013
Laughter unlimited. I knew there was a video from the night of the election.
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Proffruleoflaw: 3:42pm On May 28, 2013
This is all I need. It is enough to nail those lying MFs
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by galadee(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2013
no wonder his phone is been stolen at all time

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by ekazulu: 3:43pm On May 28, 2013
thank you for this link...i watched d video.

[url][size=16pt]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsFbpqgJv4I[/size]
[/url][/quote]
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by ol2012: 3:49pm On May 28, 2013
val_dee: Seems the word video has a new meaning?
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by addicted268(f): 3:51pm On May 28, 2013
Prof Corruption: Nigerians do know the type of leaders we have now. I pity the likes of Mimiko and Akpabio.
At the height of his glory, Fayose once said if Obasanjo asked him to slap IBB that he would do it with all joy without asking for further clarifications. What happened to Fayose at the end of it all?

Where's Senator Ibrahim Mantu et al today-the all powerful movers and shakers of OBJ's third term? Where is Senator Jonathan Zwingina?

I am so ashamed of Mimiko to say the very least. Mimiko has no iota of honesty in him. Wao!!! Tinubu was right after all.

hmm.true talk.whatever happened to that mantu of a guy.he was all over d papers then.....our politicians sell their dignity to d dogs.I'm happy for this video but even without d video,d rigger of d election already confessed it in church on sunday,and even said God was in support.I don't need to see d video to agree that it was rigged!!
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 28, 2013
gregg2: This is no video dudes. I can't see anything. Only voices at the background. No evidence of every governor voting.
Ya hear dey pain you if you can't see can't you hear 35. You are just an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by obi2012: 3:57pm On May 28, 2013
Chai, see evidence.. Somehow GEJ and his people will still lie in our faces about this evidence like we are stupid.. Next thing now, they'll say the video was made up.. I don't know if they think the nigerian public consists of fools..
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by jenti: 3:57pm On May 28, 2013
embarassedWhat a shame. What a great disappointment to our younger ones. So this is the man we call iroko, a man we held in very high esteem who for a pot of porridge sold his integrity n this is Baba Jang , the A lying old man, a disgrace to Christianity. This old man lied that he won an election ,went to church n offered an abominable ( 419) thanksgiving to God. The Bible says God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sow he will reap. It's all a matter of time. You can fool man, you cannot full God. If d Presido is wise, he will read the handwriting on the wall. What they do for Amechi, they will eventually do to him. Nothing lasts for eva lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by ogazi007(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2013
The pro Jang governors were shouting no video here,and the pro Amechi guys were shouting we must video this election...lol.i know many folks here would claim the vidoe was forged..lol.
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Suljosh: 4:02pm On May 28, 2013
We are here supporting one person or the other, they don't care about us let's not fool our selfs, unless we stand up and fight them with every possible means. Lets kill them all. Revolutions!!!! Revolutions!!! Revolutions!!! Please my brothers let's do it! It is time

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by AZeD1(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2013
My own is where is that sycophant called losthope? Let him come and clear the air on this video
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2013
Ptimes: We now bring you an amateur footage of the May 24 Nigeria Governors’ Forum election during which Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, was reelected chairman after he defeated his only challenger, Jonah Jang of Plateau State 19 votes to 16.

PREMIUM TIMES had exclusively reported that a recording of the voting was done by a governor in the camp of Mr. Amaechi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cjEfvrsD9E&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsFbpqgJv4I

:http://premiumtimesng.com/news/136509-exclusive-video-watch-voting-and-counting-at-controversial-governors-forum-election.html
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 4:20pm On May 28, 2013
[size=16pt]Which one is all this lamentation na! PDP says they dont want Amaechi as the chairman. What is your own with that? Na by force?

If you dont like it, go and win more governorship seats then come back and install your own person. I have never seen a bunch of whining babies like ACN. Haba! Una no get shame? [/size]

grin grin grin

If you like, take 3310 take record where aregberascal they shiite. Who cares? Stop whining and be matured. They dont want Amaechi, simple. What has a sagem phone video got to do with anything! They are the majority party. If Amaechi feels more loved by the opposititon, why not declare for them? Does he not have any principles at all. He wants to eat his cake and have it. He wants to be in PDP and be planning with the opposisition? How on earth will that work? Na wa for hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by visalo: 4:21pm On May 28, 2013
Gbawe: Shame on the blind GEJ supporters here. You guys are an absolute disgrace if you can still talk in defence of the GEJ gang of Mimiko/Akpabio/Obi and Jang. It means you people are undoubtedly fraudulent in real life and general miscreants. Every decent person has a level at which they will turn back to concede this is wrong. Yet we know criminal-minded elements will back criminal behaviour.

The best answer for you is silent. apc noise maker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi / Photos From The Burial Of Barrister Ken Atsuwete Who Was Murdered In Rivers / FG Gazettes IPOB Ban, To Write Banks, Embassies, Foreign Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.