Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) (22683 Views)

Obiano's Absence At Governors Meeting In Abuja,a Sign Of Seniority & Confidence / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. / Nationwide Blackout? 24 Hours And Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 4:58pm On May 28, 2013
rman:

For some of us, it is not about PDP, ACN or ACP, it is a about a group of people that claimed they won an election when facts and evidence showed they lost.
Unfortunately, it was an electroral process that got these people there ( so it seems ), they are leaders of our states as governors. If these liars can come out openly to do this and you as an ordinary citizen did not see anything wrong in it due to political affiliation, then shame on you and what/whoever you represent.

In fact, in a cicvilized clime, you have lost all credibilty on this forum and must have done serious damages to who or whatevr you are trying to promote.

You are are promoting what? Those who are not interested in poolitics are busy doing their home and office chores. Drop that hypocritical line. No one is buying it. You support APC, full stop! Stand up and be counted1 Dont hide behind the wardrobe like a man caught with another man's wife. There is nothing to fight over a governors forum election except you are a GEJ hater and an APC supporter! What have you benefitted from the NGF? Have they done anything to improve Nigeria before? Isnt it a caucus that govs have put together to further their ambitions. Since when has NGF become a thing to fight for and protect?

Of course Amaechi is now a hero because the enemy of your enemy is your hero! ....Yeye dey smell... grin

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 5:00pm On May 28, 2013
Delafruita:
i donot hate GEJ but i detest his administration.i can boldly his past 3years have been years of failure.perhaps tomorrow he will throw up another crisis to distract us from his failures.he will probably rename another university,perhaps we might her UNICHEBE or PAJUNI

You do not hate GEJ but Amaechi has suddenly become your hero fighting for democracy and good governance or what? Tell that to the PHP script that posted your comment... wink
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by truth4meal(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10:

How does the rot in the PDP concern you? If the PDP is rotten, go and register to vote and go and vote them out in 2015. Leave them to their internal party issues. Face your own party. You people have not even secured a name yet, yet you spend all your energies talking and whinning about another man's party. Why the obsession? Abi you are PDP secret admirer? No wonder you people always outsource your presidential candidates to the PDP... grin grin grin
Do you need to be reminded that what you called a party concern is actually something that affects ordinary Nigerians - born and unborn? Do you known the impact of a clueless ruling few can be injurious to the health of our nation if we myopically refer to it has a PDP affair? What the President and the Akpabio led gang demonstrated with the result of the NGF is a show of tyranny, lie, deception, deceit and in the case of Jang - blasphemy( by going to Church for a thanksgiving for an election he never won). We won't let PDP kidnap this democracy ... Never!

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Delafruita(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10:

You do not hate GEJ but Amaechi has suddenly become your hero fighting for democracy and good governance or what? Tell that to the PHP script that posted your comment... wink
i never ascribed a hero status to amaechi.my grouse is with president jonathan and his dictatorial tendencies

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 5:07pm On May 28, 2013
truth4meal: Do you need to be reminded that what you called a party concern is actually something that affects ordinary Nigerians - born and unborn? Do you known the impact of a clueless ruling few can be injurious to the health of our nation if we myopically refer to it has a PDP affair? What the President and the Akpabio led gang demonstrated with the result of the NGF is a show of tyranny, lie, deception, deceit and in the case of Jang - blasphemy( by going to Church for a thanksgiving for an election he never won). We won't let PDP kidnap this democracy ... Never!

Party leadership is not the business of the ordinary citizen my friend. It is the business of the card carrying members. If you want to have a voice to determine party leadership, go and register as a member. You cannot sit in front of your PC and determine party leadership. You do not belong to one party and determine the leadership of another. You only determine the LGA, state or FG government positions not party leadership. Get it?
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by ballabriggs: 5:09pm On May 28, 2013
Another abracadabra by President Jonafraud and his gang of criminals.

I think you people are disappointed because you think highly of these people. These people you have ruling are demons, they "do not give a damn". They can go to any length to guard their loot. They kill, they blackmail, they assassinate to perpetuate themselves in power.

This is even just a tip of what they can do.

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:09pm On May 28, 2013
/
Should have been "Audio recording of NGF election"

I no see any video
cool
//
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by omogidi234(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2013
Ramcie: From the voices I heard cos the video was stagnant (abi na my fone?) Gov Ameachi obviously won the election and there wasn't much opposition to the voting process.

Aside that, I want to know that annoying Gov that kept of doing irritating stuffs at the background. Damn! it was disgusting.

From my calculation, Aregbe did the coverage, Fayemi sat to his left ( his cap was on the table) Fashola was at Fayemi's left, consequently, it was the same Aregbe that was doing the irritating stuff. If you listen attentively, you will hear Fashola' voice saying " I told you, you eat to much" while Fayemi said "bless you."

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Ess: 5:10pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10:

Just listen to all your rants all over the thread. You sound pathetic grasping on anything available from video no be video to leave PDP to decide their NGF to Tinibu is a thief to what has the NGF benefitted you to go and get a name to wetin concern you on this and that, the list is too much.
You must have learnt all this from Akpabio.
They say a sinking man will...

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 5:12pm On May 28, 2013
Ess:

Just listen to all your rants all over the thread. You sound pathetic grasping on anything available from video no be video to leave PDP to decide their NGF to Tinibu is a thief to what has the NGF benefitted you to go and get a name to wetin concern you on this and that, the list is too much.
You must have learnt all this from Akpabio.
They say a sinking man will...

Who is sinking? Me or Amaechi that is crying wolf and asking people to pray for his life? Please check your dictionary before you type
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Ess: 5:13pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10:

Who is sinking? Me or Amaechi that is crying wolf and asking people to pray for his life? Please check your dictionary before you type

Liar, who won? tongue
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 5:15pm On May 28, 2013
Ess:

Liar, who won? tongue

The man with the 18 govs lined behind him won. Have you seen where 3 is more than 6? lol
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by omogidi234(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2013
Ramcie: From the voices I heard cos the video was stagnant (abi na my fone?) Gov Ameachi obviously won the election and there wasn't much opposition to the voting process.

Aside that, I want to know that annoying Gov that kept of doing irritating stuffs at the background. Damn! it was disgusting.

From my calculation, Aregbe did the coverage, Fayemi sat to his left ( his cap was on the table) Fashola was at Fayemi's left, consequently, it was the same Aregbe that was doing the irritating stuff. If you listen attentively, you will hear Fashola's voice saying " I told you, you eat to much" while Fayemi said "bless you."

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Pataki: 5:16pm On May 28, 2013
The opposition party are clearly miles ahead of our pathetic president and his bunch of liars.

This video clip clearly shows that Jonathan surely knows how to beat the devil in lies and fraudulent practices.

Aregbe......well done! We shall shame them come 2015!

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by nwaniSOC: 5:21pm On May 28, 2013
I AM SURE ALL OF US, INCLUDING THE PRESIDENCY, WILL MISS NGF ONE DAY. A POWERFUL PRESIDENT LIKE NIGERIA'S NEEDS POWERFUL POWER BLOCKS LIKE THE NGF, AMIDST WEAK INSTITUTIONS, FOR CHECKS AND AND BALANCES. I REPEAT, ME AND YOU WILL SOON MISS NGF
duality: Unless we want to be excited about nothing. The fact is that The NGF is finally Dead. after all, the forum never added to Nigerians. Just heating up the system unnecessarily. Only sycophants worry about the NGF election.
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 5:25pm On May 28, 2013
nwaniSOC: I AM SURE ALL OF US, INCLUDING THE PRESIDENCY, WILL MISS NGF ONE DAY. A POWERFUL PRESIDENT LIKE NIGERIA'S NEEDS POWERFUL POWER BLOCKS LIKE THE NGF, AMIDST WEAK INSTITUTIONS, FOR CHECKS AND AND BALANCES. I REPEAT, ME AND YOU WILL SOON MISS NGF

What is NGF checking and balancing except their ambitions? Tell us more
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 28, 2013
superior1: I knew it was Aregbe that did the recording, that guy na street smart politician

Oya, team fresh air, over to you

How u know is Aregbe? you have been quoting this name since 3 days. Anyways no bad belle sha.

The 35 gov's present in that meeting should be ashamed of themselves. Very noisy. no discipline, very classless and full of ye-ye ego.
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by erniok(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10:

The man with the 18 govs lined behind him won. Have you seen where 3 is more than 6? lol
Thought you stand here is that NGF is not constitutional backed. Why aree in so much interested in Gov.Jang leading it.
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 28, 2013
2ND SEMESTER EXAM. On Ameachi Vs Jonathan

CHM 215 (THERMODYNAMICS­­ OF POLICTICAL CHEMISTRY)

TIME ALLOWED: 2 Hours.

QUESTION 1.

In a reaction involving 19g of Amaechium sulphate and 16g of Jangline carbonate, 2015g of Forumium Governo acid was produced.

i. Calculate the percentage purity of the product, assuming the reaction took place under JEGA standard condition.

ii. Assuming that 3g of Akpabio Chloride was added using Goodluckium solution, calculate the mass of Amaechium sulphate that would have been needed for the reaction to be endothermic?

iii. What is the colour of Akpabio Chloride before and after the reaction?

iv. Calculate the molecular weight of the reactants and products with respect to their places on the electrochemical­­ series of quality leadership and state which is stronger.

v. Using their age, prove that Jangline is weak and would need more solution of Goodluckium nitrate to be able to precipitate Amaechium from the reaction.

vi. Why is it that the solution produced can't react with APCium Nitrate but would react violently with Turkia PDP (5) Jonite?

11 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by Rhino5dm: 5:28pm On May 28, 2013
[size=58pt]Sai Amaechi!!! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by thelastpope10: 5:29pm On May 28, 2013
erniok:
Thought you stand here is that NGF is not constitutional backed. Why aree in so much interested in Gov.Jang leading it.

I only answered your question. Is that a bad thing?
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by nuclearboy(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2013
Pataki: The opposition party are clearly miles ahead of our pathetic president and his bunch of liars.

This video clip clearly shows that Jonathan surely knows how to beat the devil in lies and fraudulent practices.

Aregbe......well done! We shall shame them come 2015!

How do you shame people who are shameless? An election amongst 35 adults, leaders, governors who EACH have control over Billions, taken to conclusion, and announced and NOW with video evidence, is being contested and disproved YET you want to shame these?

How?

Ultimately, I see a situation of total anarchy because these WILL wish to manipulate 2015 and only God knows what will follow! Someone who I now see as very wise, said after 2011, that everyone who supported Jonathan will regret it! Amaechi's turn has come now! The web warriors will have their day soon, before or by 2015, because these things always come back to bite one in the back-side

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by BlackBaron: 5:36pm On May 28, 2013
Choi!

Shame just dey catch me...daylight robbery wey no get Part 2.
Same way somebody announce a virtually impossible 98% vote from the SE for the incumbent.

Shows our leaders are not yet born, the proceedings in that room is a microcosm of Nigeria as a whole.From the lieing pseudo religious baby faced liar (Jang) offering testimonies at church to God, to the opportunists who shift camps like 'weathercocks!'

1 Like

Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by superior1: 5:36pm On May 28, 2013
PDPwayoo:

How u know is Aregbe? you have been quoting this name since 3 days. Anyways no bad belle sha.

The 35 gov's present in that meeting should be ashamed of themselves. Very noisy. no discipline, very classless and full of ye-ye ego.

Listen to the clip again, this time slowly. Are you just knowing most of Nigerian politicians are thugs, where you expecting them to speak queen's english or something.
Re: Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) by NeoXVI: 5:41pm On May 28, 2013
nuclearboy:

How do you shame people who are shameless? An election amongst 35 adults, leaders, governors who EACH have control over Billions, taken to conclusion, and announced and NOW with video evidence, is being contested and disproved YET you want to shame these?

How?

Ultimately, I see a situation of total anarchy because these WILL wish to manipulate 2015 and only God knows what will follow! Someone who I now see as very wise, said after 2011, that everyone who supported Jonathan will regret it! Amaechi's turn has come now! The web warriors will have their day soon, before or by 2015, because these things always come back to bite one in the back-side

Utterly frustrating, isn't it? If 35 governors can't agree on an election among 35 people, how are they supposed to administer one involving millions to give us a true winner? This just confirms that all the so-called elections we've had so far have been total farces.

I voted for Jonathan and not PDP! How naive. Still you have people here supporting what is clearly an incontrovertible evidence. How very shameful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Yet To Give Finance Ministry Details Of Recovered Loot — Adeosun / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project / Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.