Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types (24165 Views)

Check Out This Body Types And See Which One Is Yours! / 12 Realistic Female Body Types / Dressing Tips For Overweight Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by 24in7: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2013
wman matter, shocked shocked shocked just passin wit 1 eye closed lipsrsealed
Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by Pinkswiri: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2013
my own pictures too

Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by hilousial(f): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2013
If so, different people suit different types of clothes and we will miss our favorite outfits, so i think just dress up your style. tongue
Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by Alleinad(f): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Op, nice one. I hv been searching for these information for long . I checked out the blog site you gave even however I didn't get what I was looking for. Fashion Tips for slim ladies as well as petite ladies, and if you include pictures, all the better. Thanks.
Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by GetGuide: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
You can also get the perfect look with the original human hair

Peruvian from Lima (Peru)
Brazilian from Rio (Brazil)
Mongolian from Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia)

Check it and see it yourself

Here on nairaland
Just follow the link down here

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by kidaberry(f): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
omonla555: I am a shapeless Orobo, please what do I wear?

•••---••••-----••••••--------••••••••
Fashion Tips for Big Women
This plus size wrap tops skims your body without being too tight.( From Nordstrom)

Tip # 1 – Don’t Buy Clothes that are Too Tight

Nothing is worse than trying to fit into clothes that are too small. You may think a smaller size is going to make you look thinner, but in reality, it makes you look bigger.

Small, tight clothing on a big body exaggerates your weight. Get clothing that fits and forget about the size tag, even if it means you need to start wearing plus size women’s clothing.

Tip # 2 – Don’t Buy Clothes that are Too Baggy

On the Flip side, clothing that is too loose doesn’t work either. When it comes to fashion tips for overweight women, this is one you really need to pay attention to.

It’s very common to see a heavy woman walking around in a “tent”. What I mean here is a top or dress that is big, sloppy and has no fit. True, some styles of plus size women’s fashion clothing have been designed this way, but most often this problem has to do with buying the wrong size.

Many larger women choose oversize clothing to try and hide their body, when the truth is they are only drawing more attention to their body.

Clothes need to skim your body, no matter what your shape or size. I don’t mean they should be tight, but they need to flow gently over the curves of your body. It doesn’t matter whether you prefer trendy plus size women’s clothing or more sophisticated plus size women’s clothing, fit is as important as style when it comes to looking Fabulous.

* Note: For women who are both large and tall make sure your sleeves and pant legs are long enough to fit properly. I suggest you check women’s plus size clothing stores that also specialize in tall women’s clothing.

Tip # 3 - Wear Dark Colors on the Heavy Bits

Color is a wonderful way to camouflage weight. Dark colors recede and bright/light colors advance if you wear dark colors on your heavy parts those parts will look smaller.

Big thighs? ….then wear dark navy, brown, black, gray, burgundy pants and a lighter/brighter top. Huge bust and tiny hips? Then you’d want to wear the darker color up top and the lighter color on the bottom.

Tip # 4- Avoid Detail where you carry the Weight
fashion tips for plus sizeplus size women with bigger bone structure can wear bigger, heavier accessories
Buttons, pockets, pleats, embellishment…they all draw attention, so don’t have them where you where don’t want people to look. If you have a generous rear end that you are trying to downplay, don’t buy jeans with studs, embroidery or anything else jazzing up the back pockets.

If your upper arms are beefy, a short sleeved top with sleeves that end at the thickest part of your arm is going to make them look heavier. A mirror is your best friend.

Tip # 5 - Keep Your Accessories in Scale

If you are a big woman you need to have heavier accessories. A 200 Pound woman is going to look heavier wearing tiny, dainty jewelry. She will look better in medium to large size jewelry.

Scale is also important when it comes to other things such as the thickness of your heels. For example, if you have heavy legs and calves a thin spiky heel is such a contrast to your legs that you are going to look like you have even heavier legs. A thicker heavier heel would be better for you.

Imagine a very heavy set woman with a tiny purse. It just makes her look bigger, right? Keep your accessories in line with your weight, size, and bone structure, and you will look slimmer.
Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by Pinkswiri: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2013
okay omonla follow berries tips nao but lemme put some pics

Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by kidaberry(f): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Okay omonla I have some pics now

Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by mariM(f): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks for sharing
Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by charis3(f): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
If you want to look gorgeous to your event this weekend.

Call Vynx beads on +234 802 0834 370.
Email: vynxbeads@yahoo.com

Let's get heads turning at your occasion.

Here are a few of our pieces..

Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by classikelly: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2015
so to the busty ladies
Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
classikelly:
so to the busty ladies
. slim and petite ladies like us nko?
Re: Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types by hnneji: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2019
Uber for Fashion -> https://www.fashionmap.app

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pasjel Stretch Mark And Scar Removal Cream / Bras Actually Make Breasts "Saggier" / How To Make Natural Pink Lips Balm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.