Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,002 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman (14143 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Jang Holds Inaugural Meeting As NGF Chairman - Newsexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by slimghost(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2013
obailala:

Except you guys are simply PDP members in GEJ's camp, I sometimes wonder why you always come up with this weak argument when the underlying reason for the election result is clear. The election was a secret ballot and it's clear that some of those who are OPENLY supporting Jang (simply due to the fear of oga at the top - GEJ) actually voted for Amaechi in the SECRET ballot.

And your point is? Don't you ever quote me again if you don't have anything sensible to say.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by ckkris: 3:09pm On May 28, 2013
ilugunboy: Now we know te quality of leaders that they produce from ND..from Akapbio to Dickson...they are all un cultured and brash set of people.

They are simply classless politicians...without any aura of charisma
Grammar

1 Like

Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by dayokanu(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2013
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Baawaa(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2013
slimghost:

And your point is? Don't you ever quote me again if you don't have anything sensible to say.
You are the most SENSELESS person in GEJ's camp.

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by naffysa(f): 3:27pm On May 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Hahahaha!!! Hang called a meeting and 18 governors attended. Let Amaechi call his own meeting and let's see how many governors will attend.
The election result is clear, the old is not the cahirman
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Mitsurugi(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2013
All hail the faithful puppy in tomfoolery... His Excellency SERIAL DICKHEAD!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Lakayana: 3:38pm On May 28, 2013
walelamina: Who tha hell is Dickson?
if you are a man look down below.
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Justicemy: 3:40pm On May 28, 2013
i'm yet to discover wen de NGF election start becoming a thing of de public, anywer lets just wait and see how 2015 turns out
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by dpresido(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2013
Mek Una leave this Oga Gov Dickson alone na. He is only doing GEJ's bidding. Remember the circumstances that led to his own emergence as Gov of Bayelsa state. But he should be ashamed of this advert having watched the Video of the Votings.
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by nkemKalu: 3:42pm On May 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Hahahaha!!! Hang called a meeting and 18 governors attended. Let Amaechi call his own meeting and let's see how many governors will attend.
My friend there is no competetion on who will rush to call for NGF meeting. At the appropriate time Amaechi will call for the authentic NGF meeting. JANG, Akpabio and Jonathan are big big........Foooools
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 28, 2013
ilugunboy: Now we know the quality of leaders that they produce from ND..from Akapbio to Dickson...they are all un cultured and brash set of people.

You forgot to mention Sylva, Ibori and their Godfather GEJ. Well Duke is a big exception, that is if you classify him as Niger Delta.
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Suljosh: 3:45pm On May 28, 2013
Pontaboki :
Hahaha,we are with Jang.To hell with Amaechi
stop beeing a fool and an Ass. Stwepid boy ogbanje pikin. Amaechi stands for good governance. PDP is a disgrace to this country. You guys are really pissing me off like talking ill of Amaechi. GEJ is the most corrupt president this country ever produced. A retardeen president, clueless, dumb, wicked, evil. And you're here vomiting poo embicile like you go get a life you pissing me off dumb ass.
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Justicemy: 3:49pm On May 28, 2013
my kind advice 2 jonah jang: u re de 2nd oldest governor in Nigeria why nt concentrate on takin care of ur health nd de safety of ur people, and quit dis delusion of bcomin de chairman of de NGF
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by obailala(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2013
slimghost:

My point is simple, Amaechi won the election!

Jang may even convene a meeting today and have 30 governors in attendance but the reason behind that is obvious to even a primary school pupil. However, since you find my statement too complex to comprehend, I will try and explain again. Some governors who voted for Amaechi (in secret) actually attended the meeting convened by Jang; their reason being 'the fear of oga ontop (GEJ)'
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by friedrice1: 4:03pm On May 28, 2013
grin grin grin Criminals in Govt Houses, From Prickson to Akpabio to Peter Obi and Imoke.
i thought they said there was no Elections??. The Video i have just seen on AIT is a major uppercut to
GEJ and his foot soldiers. grin grin grin grin cowards in high places grin grin grin grin
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by addicted268(f): 4:15pm On May 28, 2013
*dodging my head from the e-chairs being thrown around by the honorable members of house of assem...errm nairaland* cry .....*looks on in shock as one senat...errrm nairalander takes off his agbada and another brings out a dagger* shocked shocked ........Seriously,all I can say about this NGF brouhaha is that.....THERE WAS A COUNTR.....errrm VIDEO!!! tongue
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Baawaa(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2013
obailala:
My point is simple, Amaechi won the election!

Jang may even convene a meeting today and have 30 governors in attendance but the reason behind that is obvious to even a primary school pupil. However, since you find my statement too complex to comprehend, I will try and explain again. Some governors who voted for Amaechi (in secret) actually attended the meeting convened by Jang; their reason being 'the fear of oga ontop (GEJ)'
Don't mind the senseless guy,the issue remains that the anti-Amaechi's Governors were there while the voting was going on,they voted in the process and waited for the results to be counted,collated and announced without as much as raising objection to the declared results at the venue of the election.
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by addicted268(f): 4:25pm On May 28, 2013
Justicemy: my kind advice 2 jonah jang: u re de 2nd oldest governor in Nigeria why nt concentrate on takin care of ur health nd de safety of ur people, and quit dis delusion of bcomin de chairman of de NGF
my dear,if politics is played by age,d old past presidents won't be trying to rule us over and over again o.
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Pedagogue: 4:41pm On May 28, 2013
Pontaboki :
Hahaha,we are with Jang.To hell with Amaechi

Who are the "we" ? A few hapless ethnocentric and unintelligent youths that do not know their right from left?

I have never been on the side of d selfish ruling class because of their wanton greed!!! But on this issue, I'm on d side of Amaechi - that's the path any decent person ought to be!!!

Or why will any right thinking person be on d side of sore losers who find it difficult to adhere to basic democratic principles!!!
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Dee60: 4:49pm On May 28, 2013
Everyone will ultimately come to realize that Power belongs to GOD.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Afam4evaIsASlut: 4:56pm On May 28, 2013
Ewwww...... who was the nasty Governor towards the end of the video that kept trying to clear phlegm from his nose and throat and kept sneezing without covering his mouth?

Dirty animals.
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by abujalapdog(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2013
just whistling in Fela voice...this guy might be the next president after GEJ.... who is seeing with me?
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Lugano(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2013
Soja come Soja go Barack no dey go anywhere
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by rooftech: 5:20pm On May 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Hahahaha!!! Jang called a meeting and 18 governors attended. Let Amaechi call his own meeting and let's see how many governors will attend.
did you count them or its nig. press corruption
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by aijazNija: 5:53pm On May 28, 2013
ilugunboy: Now we know te quality of leaders that they produce from ND..from Akapbio to Dickson...they are all un cultured and brash set of people.

How I wish there is a place to unlike/hate this ur comment!
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Assonite(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2013
undecided,Wats is Jang?.....,Is it a kind of dance or smtin?
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by shamson: 6:05pm On May 28, 2013
From Alamiesiyia ...jonathan...Dickson to Asari and others,militant or political leaders?
Niga with many problem of leaders and followers
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 28, 2013
wola44: Dickson is not qualify to be a Governor if not for GEJ.

Bros please learn to live with the "IFs" of life . . .

If not for God....

If not for Tinubu, BRF will not be governor of Lagos

If not for OBJ, GEJ will not be president of Nigeria

If not for corruption, Nigeria will be a much better nation

... And i can go on and on grin
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Pukkah: 6:16pm On May 28, 2013
henchamb: this people can lie oh. just watched the full recording of the counting of votes at the election where amaechi was declared winner. omg i feel like starting a revolutionary protest in Nigeria now.

In their desperation, they've turned the 'governors' forum into 'ungovernable' forum.

Shame. When 36 governors cannot conduct a successful election.
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Gamji007: 6:19pm On May 28, 2013
henchamb: this people can lie oh. just watched the full recording of the counting of votes at the election where amaechi was declared winner. omg i feel like starting a revolutionary protest in Nigeria now.

Meet me at eagles square!
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by henroe2k2(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2013
This is pure madness. GEJ, Akpabio, and dickson hv faild humanity!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home / Anambra Election: A Condemnation Of Peter Obi's Stance On Female Governor / Niger State Set To Connect 14,000 New Water Lines For Supply (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.