Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman (14151 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Jang Holds Inaugural Meeting As NGF Chairman - Newsexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by slimghost(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2013
Baawaa:
You are the most SENSELESS person in GEJ's camp.

Is that how you talk to your father? Oya ask your boss to convene a NGF meeting, let's see the attendance list! Dumbo
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by EPOMA(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2013
ilugunboy: Now we know te quality of leaders that they produce from ND..from Akapbio to Dickson...they are all un cultured and brash set of people.

They are simply classless politicians...without any aura of charisma
Classless human being you mean[b][/
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 28, 2013
Same Dickson that said he rigged election openly to put his candidate there?

Amaechi won the NGF election and PDP governors want to burn down the house?

To me, this is what will happen when PDP lose 2015 elections...
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 28, 2013
Amechi remains d chairman of The Ngf.if gej like he should congratulate Gov Jang.God has the final say.
Gov Godswill has gone blind or i think he has forgotten wat his name implies.it is the will of God that Gov Amechi emerges d NGF chairman.IFECHUKWUDE is my name meaning what God has written is written and can never be changed.Nigerians are keen watching the discord that is being fueled by pdp.a threat to justice any where is a threat to justice everywhere.
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 28, 2013
Afam4eva: How shameless can these people get? I trust Dickson to be at the forefront of shamelessness. Was it not the same Dickson that was listing his achievements in office in someone's burial ceremony?

can u imagine.i dislike PDP
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 28, 2013
aijazNija:

How I wish there is a place to unlike/hate this ur comment!

Na so e pain you reach? grin
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by gogo2003: 3:30am On May 29, 2013
wola44: Dickson is not qualify to be a Governor if not for GEJ.

AND AMAECHI IS QUALIFIED TO BE A GOVERNOR IF NOT FOR THE NORTHERN CONTROLLED JUDICIARY? A MAN WHO CAME IN THRU THE BACK DOOR
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by ddeola: 5:13am On May 29, 2013
Shameless guys! d people ar suffering, ds ones ar wasting public funds on unproductive thngs. Wat a shame
Re: Dickson Congratulating Jang As NGF Chairman by onikumasua: 9:09am On May 29, 2013
Bad leadership, a disgrace to the nation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Denies Being A Spokesperson To APC / Social Media Bill: Protests To Rock National Assembly / EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.