Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano (13150 Views)

Soldiers Kill Two, Injure Policeman, Colleague / Police Kill Two Robbery Suspects In Gun Battle In Delta State (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Member, Kill Two In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Nobody: 12:13am On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Its the same ibos [/b]that are [b]politicising the killings.We've been hearing this pogrom crap since 1940s.Just the same way I see no reason why ojuku should allow millions to die and politicise their death !

Maybe it's also the same reason why Awo's free education couldn't teach you how to spell politicize and Igbo properly. He must feel like giving you Igbaju( a deadly slap) from his grave for wasting his cocoa money. grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by plendil: 1:14am On May 29, 2013
Afam4eva: The police spokesman should shut up there. How does he know it wasn't a terrorist attack. Have they conducted a thourough investigation to jump to such a stupid conclusion? Are there special guns been used by terrorists?

Nothing in the report shows that it was a terrorist attack either.

The story reeks of cheap yet dangerous sensationalism.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by odumchi: 1:38am On May 29, 2013
Onuru ube nwanne agbala oso - Bright Chimezie.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by guruobinna: 3:58am On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

When Terrorists strike churches containing Nigerians from various ethnic groups,next you see ibos shouting ethnic cleansing.If terrorists attack a motor park full of people from different ethnic groups,they claimed it was a pogrom targeted at ibos even when other people from other tribes also suffer casualty.Now two ibos were assasinated,they will soon call it holocaust simply because they are ibos.

However whenever boko haram attacks hausa muslims in their mosques,ibo will start screaming "set up" simply because ibo people are not involved.Hypocrisy lies in the east !
I don't blame you because you never fail to dissapoint your pay masters. How much did they pay you to put up this crap? I know is not enough to take you out of that enclave to have information about other tribes. Keep on deceiving yourself. It's a matter of time when you will see them knocking on your door because you are the next victim.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by rumours: 4:27am On May 29, 2013
And Oga at the top wants me to go to Kano for one week. God dey o!
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by toshmann(m): 4:44am On May 29, 2013
we still have igbos in the core islamic north? undecided even with their kids
they must be damn audacious . . .
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Nobody: 4:57am On May 29, 2013
Chai
Not again
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by EagleNest(m): 5:03am On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

When Terrorists strike churches containing Nigerians from various ethnic groups,next you see ibos shouting ethnic cleansing.If terrorists attack a motor park full of people from different ethnic groups,they claimed it was a pogrom targeted at ibos even when other people from other tribes also suffer casualty.Now two ibos were assasinated,they will soon call it holocaust simply because they are ibos.

However whenever boko haram attacks hausa muslims in their mosques,ibo will start screaming "set up" simply because ibo people are not involved.Hypocrisy lies in the east !

don't worry it will soon reach ur turn, may be instead of blood it will be water and no mourning!

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Nobody: 5:07am On May 29, 2013
EagleNest:

don't worry it will soon reach ur turn, may be instead of blood it will be water and no mourning!

Gbam!
iseee!!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Nobody: 5:11am On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

2 men are murdered in cold blood
and this is what you say
Tsk tsk tsk
What a twerp!
You are beyond repairs

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by dominiceze: 5:23am On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Its the same ibos that are politicising the killings.We've been hearing this pogrom crap since 1940s.Just the same way I see no reason why ojuku should allow millions to die and politicise their death !
u slowpoke, leave ojukwu out of this, it is Yakubu Gowon that should be held accountable for the war crimes he perpetuated against the igbos during d war just like prof. Chinua Achebe rightly pointed out. Yakubu Gowon is just pretending to be a repented fellow by heading Nigeria Prays, somebody should tell him that one day nemesis will catch up with him and he will pay dearly for the genocide he committed against the igbos. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by emmabest2000(m): 5:48am On May 29, 2013
umu Igbo agwukwonu nala Hausa ogini di ihe nkaa biko nu
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Nobody: 5:54am On May 29, 2013
.THOSE CALLING ON THEIR BROTHERS TO RETURN HOME
ITS NOT LIKE THERE IS ANYTHING BETTER WAITING 4 THEM
ITS NOT LIKE THEIR BROTHERS WILL SUPPORT THEM
SHOULD THEY RELOCATE. IN FACT IF THEY RELOCATE
AND MANAGE 2 SUCCEED THE SAME BROTHERS
WILL STILL KILL THEM OUT OF ENVY AND HATE
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by confusion247(m): 5:59am On May 29, 2013
nairalad:

^
If terrorists wants to murder igbos they dont have to follow them to their house. There is a place called sabon gari market I am sure they will kill so many and not just two watching TV in comfort of their rooms. How many Hausas and Muslims died in the hands of Boko Haram? What is special about Igbo?
A lot is special about the igbos, that was why your ancestors fought for three years to keep them in fake one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Skenge98: 6:12am On May 29, 2013
What does it profit YOU, if you loss your own sold, you that is killing innocent souls, what is your gain hereafter, if not everlasting punishment in UNQUECHEABLE HELLFIRE.disist from taking human lives .
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Dempsy(m): 6:29am On May 29, 2013
I have come to understnd that yorubas r cowards in its highest level...even if bomb xplodes in Oshogbo ...they will find a way and say its igbo that r affected,they only have mouth but no strenght....

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by admajorem: 6:47am On May 29, 2013
I think d police statement is corect. Osita's shop have on saveral ocasion set ablaze in his absence. The last is just diz last year. Am mising Osita, a sociologist frm B.U.K. Both Osita and Ibe have concluded plan to leave kano. In fact, Osita's wife, a very charming and beautiful young mother, have already setled in Enugu expecting her husband to join her soonest. As for Ibe, not even his cloths were remaining in kano. He had to buy few jst to put on as he arived kano to finaly depart. Osita, our secretary @ Ovoko TU, we miss u. Ur blood will fight d sponsors of ur kiling. Rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by thelonestranger: 7:10am On May 29, 2013
They were assassinated for selling fake things to a BH man.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by EasternLeopard: 7:22am On May 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=admajorem] Osita's shop have on several ocasion bin set ablaze. He and Ibe have concluded plan to leave kano. In fact, his family are already settled in Enugu. As 4 Ibe, not even his cloths are remaining in kano. Took warning signs 4 granted.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Lincolnburrows(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2013
remark D: Maybe this is the appropriate time to say this on NL... and I hope and wonder why Igbos residing in the north haven't thought of what I'm about to say... at least not from their actions; such action is paramount given the rate and boldness of the northerners when it comes to taking the precious of an/many Igbo (men).

Since the police and the soldiers haven not been able to protect the citizens from such barbaric killings, use ractive measures which apparently doesnt bring back the lives of those killed when they open their mouths to state pure... manure

My dear Igbo brothers resident in the North, how long shall you "face your business" when you have seen and continue to see the lives of your fellow brothers taken indiscriminately?
How long shall you stay in your shops and relax to watch movies when you know there are people all around you that don't want you and other Nigerians that don't "look, talk, behave etc" in their midst. What are you waiting for? for the deaths to reach thousands and tens of thousands? waiting for Ojukwu? or what? What exactly makes you sit down seemingly with folded arms acting like "I-don't-care" ... maybe until it hits you that are alive, or your family memers, but i pray God to forbid. I also pray that you NEED TO STAND UP!!!!

Stand up and take freaking charge... of your safety, your business, your family and other investments you might have.

I know you (we) are very intelligent and able to do this.

it won't take too much to form a secret deadly force. Aforce or squad that uses the powerful tool of human intelligence (which was crucial and led to the eventual capture of Bin Laden... if they had no human intelligence, all their navy seals and weapons etc could have been on innocent lives in Pakistan/Afghanistan).

My brothers, I am sure lots of you can speak fluent Hausa, some of you if not all know the cities and where your businesses are located like the back of your palm... so why not have these squad members, you don't need too many of them per operation actually... on every street where you are located... 1 or 2 undercover snipers from an undisclosed location can monitor both entrances of the area your are doing your work; i this situation of the thread, imagine if an Igbo sniper from the top of a building, tree or whatever, had seen these men on the bikes entering the street, before passing info/message to the guys and raising an alarm, i am sure that 2 shots one for each, will bring these men down, if not before they had struck, then afterwards when you know for sure they were terrorists, shoot them down as they flee.

You need close monitoring of your environments, you residencesand so on. Mingle into the locals group community, find their secrets, modus operandi... i tell ya... burn a mosque after they burn a church... hit them back.. then they will know who is boss. Have i said they will know who is boss? Well, then they will know who is boss. heheh :;

Easier said than done. Maybe you should go to the north and show them how to do it
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by gemini35(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2013
achi4u: @remark D
I like ur preaching and advice but where u said they should be monitoring their area by hiring sniper or coming together to form an underground squard got me cracking.Remeber we are talking of northern nigeria here where Igbos are nt welcome.

Forming such group will even make the situation worst...the best answere is "if you can relocate to a safer place for ur dear life good for you but if you cant then stay up north and perish.

I have never travel to north before and am nt planing of nearing that place anytime soon.

Am happy down EAST with any good thing life can offer.

R.I.P fallen brethren
bro,he,s damn rit,what if they figth u to ur land,i,mean down east,man, only d violent taket them by force,figth them back,no dullin
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Nobody: 8:03am On May 29, 2013
dozzybaba:

Maybe it's also the same reason why Awo's free education couldn't teach you how to spell politicize and Igbo properly. He must feel like giving you Igbaju( a deadly slap) from his grave for wasting his cocoa money. grin grin cheesy

Olodo like you trying to show yourself and your fellow olodos "like" your comment ? shocked politicise vs politicize is just like saying center vs centre. Product of a failed educational system.

thelonestranger: They were assassinated for selling fake things to a BH man.

This is fu'c'king lolsterics grin grin

Well the other punks that quoted me can kindly shove their comments in their natural blackass. tongue
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2013
mrperfect: People should try to balance all these killing news, enough of all these devilish titles. There are other tribes that are being killed such as Ijaw, Calabar, yoruba, oturukpo, Benin, zakibian people among others, I have been in the north for years to witness this. But when any igbo is killed news will carry it and brow it out of context. Is either some people always position igbo in war with northerners or want Igbo to fight for them all the time while they seat down and pretend it doesn't concern them because of fear and is safe to do so. For example if 5 people are killed 2 are igbo, 2 yoruba and 1 benin. Next thing you will hear is that 5 igbo people are killed. Another example is if 5 people are killed non igbo is there, you will hear that five people are killed without mentioning there tribes. But once igbo is there it will be mentioned. I have seen this trick repeat itself many times.

You are right brother. Last month 4 Yorubas were murthered In cold blood in a meat market in Borno state. I was surprised I did not see the news on Naira land
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Nobody: 8:28am On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Its the same ibos that are politicising the killings.We've been hearing this pogrom crap since 1940s.Just the same way I see no reason why ojuku should allow millions to die and politicise their death !

I know u want this thread to derail to a particular discourse, probably there is no other recent thread to show ur tribalistic tendencies.
My point is that u are going to fail, cos wat is being discussed here is beyond where you are going to. Lay off or talk well

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Nobody: 8:32am On May 29, 2013
Skenge98: What does it profit YOU, if you loss your own sold, you that is killing innocent souls, what is your gain hereafter, if not everlasting punishment in UNQUECHEABLE HELLFIRE.disist from taking human lives .

dont worry, they are not thinking along with u. U are thinking of hell fire, they are thinking of 72 virgins...in heaven

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by giles14(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2013
Tofax: Fear Grips Kano Residents As Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men

Source:pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/fear-grips-kano-residents-as-gunmen-kill-two-igbo-business-men/
y assasinate a vulcanizer and an eletrican for a buz deal e funny o,person wer never chop belle full dey pull buz deal.abeg oga jona dissolve d police
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by giles14(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2013
[quote author=dewale2k][/quote] we stubborn yes but in case we com bck u go feed us,guy kano,kaduna,zaira has igbo population of close to 7millions
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by gameboy727(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2013
remark D: Maybe this is the appropriate time to say this on NL... and I hope and wonder why Igbos residing in the north haven't thought of what I'm about to say... at least not from their actions; such action is paramount given the rate and boldness of the northerners when it comes to taking the precious of an/many Igbo (men).

Since the police and the soldiers haven not been able to protect the citizens from such barbaric killings, use ractive measures which apparently doesnt bring back the lives of those killed when they open their mouths to state pure... manure

My dear Igbo brothers resident in the North, how long shall you "face your business" when you have seen and continue to see the lives of your fellow brothers taken indiscriminately?
How long shall you stay in your shops and relax to watch movies when you know there are people all around you that don't want you and other Nigerians that don't "look, talk, behave etc" in their midst. What are you waiting for? for the deaths to reach thousands and tens of thousands? waiting for Ojukwu? or what? What exactly makes you sit down seemingly with folded arms acting like "I-don't-care" ... maybe until it hits you that are alive, or your family memers, but i pray God to forbid. I also pray that you NEED TO STAND UP!!!!

Stand up and take freaking charge... of your safety, your business, your family and other investments you might have.

it won't take too much to form a secret deadly force. Aforce or squad that uses the powerful tool of human intelligence (which was crucial and led to the eventual capture of Bin Laden... if they had no human intelligence, all their navy seals and weapons etc could have been on innocent lives in Pakistan/Afghanistan).

My brothers, I am sure lots of you can speak fluent Hausa, some of you if not all know the cities and where your businesses are located like the back of your palm... so why not have these squad members, you don't need too many of them per operation actually... on every street where you are located... 1 or 2 undercover snipers from an undisclosed location can monitor both entrances of the area your are doing your work; i this situation of the thread, imagine if an Igbo sniper from the top of a building, tree or whatever, had seen these men on the bikes entering the street, before passing info/message to the guys and raising an alarm, i am sure that 2 shots one for each, will bring these men down, if not before they had struck, then afterwards when you know for sure they were terrorists, shoot them down as they flee.

You need close monitoring of your environments, you residencesand so on. Mingle into the locals group community, find their secrets, modus operandi... i tell ya... burn a mosque after they burn a church... hit them back.. then they will know who is boss. Have i said they will know who is boss? Well, then they will know who is boss. heheh :;
Oh Blood of God! What is this one spewing? Do you think its a movie or what?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by eyenCalabar(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2013
I've not known pointblanknews to report anything with truth in it. This story to me is just a make up one. Nobody should take it serious.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Nobody: 9:06am On May 29, 2013
[/b]Here in Britain ALL TRIBES and ALL Nationalities have marched the street to express SHOCK at TERRORISM in the streets of London.... KILLING !! KILLING! KILLING! BLOOD! BLOOD ! BLOOD!!
[b]
When will it STOP! Yoruba and Igbo Christians have joined hands in LONDON to Lament about recent events. Nigerians in diaspora are going to reap the result of a Horrific Islamic SLAUGHTER in London. angry, and we are here hating ourselves on NL! cry cry cry cry cry NIGERIA IS A TRAGIC LAND !! THE LEGACY OF OUR COLONIAL MASTERS CONTINUES! Will there ever be PEACE The world is laughing at us and we keep fighting!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Nobody: 9:13am On May 29, 2013
nairalad:

^
If terrorists wants to murder igbos they dont have to follow them to their house. There is a place called sabon gari market I am sure they will kill so many and not just two watching TV in comfort of their rooms. How many Hausas and Muslims died in the hands of Boko Haram? What is special about Igbo?
What's this post still doing here Seun? Imagine one blinking shit asking "What is special about Igbo?" Is that a good way to end this kinda speech?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Igbo Men In Kano by Jdfada: 9:14am On May 29, 2013

gbam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Arrested In Ogun For Beating Man To Death Over Iphone / Evans In Court For Second Arraignment / Wadume: AGF Malami Takes Over Prosecution Of Taraba Kidnap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.