Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Top 10 Stunning Religious Buildings In Images - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Stunning Religious Buildings In Images (739 Views)

Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!! / Vital Bible Verses In Images- Encouraging Faith Via Image! / Traditional Religious Buildings Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Stunning Religious Buildings In Images by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2013
Religions – no matter how much they adhere to principles of poverty – have produced some of the most magnificent pieces of architecture in man’s history. Using our Top 10 Organized Religions and their Core Beliefs as a source for the religions chosen to be shown here, we have found images of the most incredible and significant building and temples for each. In the course of writing this list I have come across a large number of beautiful places I never knew existed; I hope this experience will be yours as well when reading it. For the sake of brevity I have not described each religion – see the original list for a more detailed explanation.

1. Roman Paganism
Okay I am cheating a bit here. In first place (for lowest number of adherents) was Shinto but, alas, Shinto shrines are horribly boring to look at! So in its place I present the finest standing temple built to honor all the gods of Ancient Rome.

Read more: http://crazy-informative..com/2013/05/top-10-stunning-religious-buildings-in.html

Re: Top 10 Stunning Religious Buildings In Images by Nobody: 7:39am On May 29, 2013
Top 10 Evil People In The Bible

IMPORTANT: This list contain a competition.] For many of us the Bible is a source of inspiration, a teller of wonderful tales, and a moral guide. But if we were to selectively take certain stories in the abstract we could be horribly misguided. This list is going to introduce ten characters from the Bible who were certainly not following the moral guide in the very same Book which chronicles their lives and experiences. These are but ten of the vilest villains in the Sacred Scriptures; alas many more abound. Be sure to name and shame the rest in the comments.

10. Herod Antipas
St Luke 13:31-33

Antipas was a pathetic and weak man who – at the behest of his soon-to-be mistress “salome” (his step-daughter) carried out her demand (originating from her mother Herodias – item 9) to murder John the Baptist. In what is probably his most famous moment he stood in judgement of Jesus Christ when Pontius Pilate felt incapable of the task. Antipas – expecting a miracle – was most annoyed at Jesus’ silence so sent him back to Pilate to be murdered upon the demands of the Jews.

Read more: http://crazy-informative..com/2013/05/top-10-evil-people-in-bible.html

(1) (Reply)

Plagiarism: Speaking In Tongues And Trinity / Yes, its true, Tithe Works / Moderator A Letter For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.