Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Moderator A Letter For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moderator A Letter For You (734 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / Left Behind Letter: For All Who May Miss Rapture In Nairaland. / Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2013
when ever am posting on nairaland i try as much as possible to obey the whole rules.. i have tried to obey most especially the anti religion post but it seems the mods are slacking wen it comes to this areas in banning some crazy people dat want to start worl war 3.
for example
www.nairaland.com/1502688/7-reasons-jesus-gay
please moderators as much as some one is antheist that dosnt mean he should go this far in showing off his views this isnt fair... this is a controversial thread that should be handled without pity

anoder is this one
FOLYKAZE: The holy bible contain contradicting lies. I think satan added his own story of Judas death.
found at this thread
www.nairaland.com/1502728/how-did-judas-iscariot-actually
please the freedom to speech isnt the freedom to say everything.

dis 2 might be few of the numerous roaming this great sites database..mods please create a law or better still do somthing about it
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2013
This is hypocrisy and pathetic tantrum display.

1 Peter 3:15
English Standard Version

but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,

You cant come here and rule over other religious and irreligious people because you are bent dead in your own faith. This is religion section for heaven sake and not christian section.

The OP of both thread made a sound argument.
1- that Jesus was a gay....i added bible verse to back him up..how is that a sin or we shouldn't quote bible again?

2- there is contradicting account of Judas death. Meaning one is truth and other is false. Since God is ever truthful therefore satan own the second account forced into the bible. Prove me wrong rather than crying around like baby.

Mr..... Be the soldier of christ or a dead lion. Choose one
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2013
The mods did create a law, or was it seun, but unfortunately, those laws are very stringent when it comes to insults on islam, however, when it comes to insults on christianity it becomes. Slackened.... As with the case with unmitigated misconceptions on tithing, doctrines and the likes. I saw that terrible thread and thought better not to open it.

How else do you explain the bold red warnings when posting on an islam thread and non of such warning exist for a christian thread.

To most of the immature atheist on nairaland, ur atheism (style), shouldn't be called "atheist" I think you should rather be called Jesus-haters.
This is necessary as most of ur pitiable posts are most often direct attacks on the personality of Jesus.
The Good thing is, our conviction is inborn.... And no outward logic can shake it, its really something you can't understand, humanly speaking. Its both spiritual and Physical..... I believe in Jesus, deal with it, or take a walk.

1 Like

Re: Moderator A Letter For You by Sageez(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2013
one thing they should be thankful to God about is '' God is not man''. Cuz if I were God, ppl like this would have be forgoten
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by PastorOluT(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2013
brosss: The mods did create a law, or was it seun, but unfortunately, those laws are very stringent when it comes to insults on islam, however, when it comes to insults on christianity it becomes. Slackened.... As with the case with unmitigated misconceptions on tithing, doctrines and the likes. I saw that terrible thread and thought better not to open it.

How else do you explain the bold red warnings when posting on an islam thread and non of such warning exist for a christian thread.

To most of the immature atheist on nairaland, ur atheism (style), shouldn't be called "atheist" I think you should rather be called Jesus-haters.
This is necessary as most of ur pitiable posts are most often direct attacks on the personality of Jesus.
The Good thing is, our conviction is inborn.... And no outward logic can shake it, its really something you can't understand, humanly speaking. Its both spiritual and Physical..... I believe in Jesus, deal with it, or take a walk.
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by SalC: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2013
I used to think people careless about what they believe is non-existent till I came across nairaland atheists.
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2013
Sal C: I used to think people careless about what they believe is non-existent till I came across nairaland atheists.

Stop forcing your faith down people's throat.....or we split reason which you hate to ya face.

Tell us the content here is not from christian to atheist. https://www.nairaland.com/1497326/youre-foolis.h-believing-christ
https://www.nairaland.com/1438016/how-atheist
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by frank317: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2013
Unfortunately, even christians here argue against themselves. They hate themselves and accuse each others of deceiving the people and threaten each others with hell.

Tithe.... Don't tithe
Wear jewelries ... Don't the jewelris
Wear trousers... Don't wear trouser
Jesus is God... Jesus is not God

And the list goes on and on. Who should be banned and who should not?

But do u guys really envy the islamists? Would you like to be like them? What happened to turning the other chick? Is christianity now a relgion like islam? Ok. Its no more a way of life, its now a set of beliefs and u people are angry that ur beliefs are being mocked.

The day chirstianity will stop being mocked is the christians will stop preaching in the bus, stop putting up speakers on the streets, and stop saying they are not of the world thereby making others look like second class citizens.

Remember... What goes around comes around, if you can't handle it, pick up bombs and guns and stop claiming holier than thou when u know u are not
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2013
anthoniosp: when ever am posting on nairaland i try as much as possible to obey the whole rules.. i have tried to obey most especially the anti religion post but it seems the mods are slacking wen it comes to this areas in banning some crazy people dat want to start worl war 3.
for example
please moderators as much as some one is antheist that dosnt mean he should go this far in showing off his views this isnt fair... this is a controversial thread that should be handled without pity

anoder is this one
found at this thread

dis 2 might be few of the numerous roaming this great sites database..mods please create a law or better still do somthing about it

Re: Moderator A Letter For You by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2013
anthoniosp: when ever am posting on nairaland i try as much as possible to obey the whole rules.. i have tried to obey most especially the anti religion post but it seems the mods are slacking wen it comes to this areas in banning some crazy people dat want to start worl war 3.
for example

anoder is this one
found at this thread

listen bruv, this mod job is a pastime not our whole lives and not a full time job. you know how many threads are created in this section everyday ? we dont have the time or energy to go through every thread created looking for offenses. is this what you think a mod does ? there is a button called REPORT that you can use to report posts you find offensive. and then we will take it from there. we are reactive not offensive in our actions. we react to reported posts. and if we happen to be in a thread we enjoy and we come across offences, then we are offensive. on most threads we are reactive. so ermmm the blame is mostly on you because you did not report what you found offensive. its your fault not ours tongue
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE: This is hypocrisy and pathetic tantrum display.

1 Peter 3:15
English Standard Version

but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,

You cant come here and rule over other religious and irreligious people because you are bent dead in your own faith. This is religion section for heaven sake and not christian section.

The OP of both thread made a sound argument.
1- that Jesus was a gay....i added bible verse to back him up..how is that a sin or we shouldn't quote bible again?

2- there is contradicting account of Judas death. Meaning one is truth and other is false. Since God is ever truthful therefore satan own the second account forced into the bible. Prove me wrong rather than crying around like baby.

Mr..... Be the soldier of christ or a dead lion. Choose one
oga u wnt me to answer you?? i wont!! my question is simple your atheism is it to look for trouble or to be at peace?? wen u can answer that question then i will answer u
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

lollz ... do i really sound dat way??
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2013
xtianity is a way of life you learn everyday ..... i have gone past the stage of trying to convince everyone...so when you get past the stage of disturbing people looking for trouble..what xtians did centuries ago...
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2013
xtianity is a way of life you learn everyday ..... i have gone past the stage of trying to convince everyone...so when you get past the stage of disturbing people looking for trouble..what xtians did centuries ago... my question remains d same!! why are you an atheist?? to promote peace or to be a trouble maker??
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2013
brosss:
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

grin grin grin
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2013
Sal C: I used to think people careless about what they believe is non-existent till I came across nairaland atheists.
Lol, we choose not to be indifferent as the rest of you. You do not believe in Allah but you, one way or the other, are affected by the actions of Muslim bombers. Deal with it in silence, if you so wish. wink

How body? Hope say doctor dey treat you well o. Wish you quick recovery.
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2013
frank3.16:

Tithe.... Don't tithe
Wear jewelries ... Don't the jewelris
Wear trousers... Don't wear trouser
Jesus is God... Jesus is not God

And the list goes on and on. Who should be banned and who should not?

But do u guys really envy the islamists? Would you like to be like them? What happened to turning the other chick? Is christianity now a relgion like islam? Ok. Its no more a way of life, its now a set of beliefs and u people are angry that ur beliefs are being mocked.

The day chirstianity will stop being mocked is the christians will stop preaching in the bus, stop putting up speakers on the streets, and stop saying they are not of the world thereby making others look like second class citizens.

Remember... What goes around comes around, if you can't handle it, pick up bombs and guns and stop claiming holier than thou when u know u are not

Chukwu's blessings upon your life, Ramen.
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2013
amanfrommars oya ready we dey go psycha
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2013
anthoniosp: amanfrommars oya ready we dey go psycha
To go see your papa abi? Wait, make I buy am cabin and diapers.
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
To go see your papa abi? Wait, make I buy am cabin and diapers.
pained....lollz a madman sees wat he sees....u think wat u think
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2013
anthoniosp: pained....lollz a madman sees wat he sees....u think wat u think
And u wonder why the son of a carpenter was considered a mad man by those around him. No wonder they spat on him and killed him like a chicken. grin
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
And u wonder why the son of a carpenter was considered a mad man by those around him. No wonder they spat on him and killed him like a chicken. grin

hahahaaha.. i laugh because i knw who i serve!! nd while you keep hating xtians keep increasing...nd my God keeps doing wonders so i can shout and dance ....den for u ..hahahahahaha go find wetin to bliv in ...lollzz...u ho about disturbing because u dont know wat to bliv in u ar confused..
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2013
i evn forgot # a madman sees what he sees# ★you think wat u think★
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2013
anthoniosp: hahahaaha.. i laugh because i knw who i serve!!
Yes. We all do. A dead man. cheesy grin

And you call me mad.. grin grin
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
Yes. We all do. A dead man. cheesy grin

And you call me mad.. grin grin
dancind azonto nd skelewu..because am free to do so... hahahahaa... call him a dead man ..call him a mad man..he still remains the most complex and sophisticated and the most miracle working ....i am an xtian nd i wld shout nd screamm jesus... (amanfrommars..igbo..atheist..)...the attention yoj are seeking you will surely have it one day by the way how was church?? stop the pretence u envy me as a xtian..i guess you wia born one.. happy sunday manfrommars eheen
#a madman sees what he sees#...you think wat u think
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2013
anthoniosp: oga u wnt me to answer you?? i wont!! my question is simple your atheism is it to look for trouble or to be at peace?? wen u can answer that question then i will answer u

I cant honour you with answer. Eat that
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by anthoniosp(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I cant honour you with answer. Eat that
wat do you mean by........ wait am a xtian dat means i am entitled to freedom. dancing skelewu nd azonto .hahahahahahaaaa.. lollz eheen oga u wia saying wat?? .....u ar caught in d nigga moment..#boondocks#
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by SalC: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
Lol, we choose not to be indifferent as the rest of you. You do not believe in Allah but you, one way or the other, are affected by the actions of Muslim bombers. Deal with it in silence, if you so wish. wink

How body? Hope say doctor dey treat you well o. Wish you quick recovery.
I personally don't believe the bombers has got anything to do with Allah, as far as am concern, it a political issue. So you don't see me going about bashing muslims or Allah.

BTW, am doing great.
Re: Moderator A Letter For You by tpia5: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
They call themselves atheists but they are just anti christs.

(1) (Reply)

The Heavens Do Rule! / Christian Groups Criticize And Protest Against Calabar Carnival / Must Pastors Accept Cash Payment After Preaching In Another Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.