Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno (2001 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 28, 2013
As the State of emergency continues in the three Northern States of Yobe,Borno and Adamawa State,CKN Nigeria was sent this undated picture all the way from Borno,showing a soldier drilling a mobile policeman for an unknown reasons which may not be unconnected with his flouting the curfew directive in the Borno State Capital of Maiduguri

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by oyeyipow(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2013
Wats ds? Whrs d picture?
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 28, 2013
oyeyipo w: Wats ds? Whrs d picture?
What
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by malc619(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2013
L I E
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 28, 2013
malc619: L I E
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by goldfish80(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2013
Jump like nwa awo,jump!jump!grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by Osama10(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2013
grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by Mustay(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2013
This picture says nothing, but all the same, security personnel do perform 'frog jumps' and other exercises at differennt sets. You can have a situation whereby a joint team has parked at a location and oe of the personnel decides to do some 'flexing'.

dazall.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by timpaker(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2013

What's with army and frog jump self?
No en spirit de corp? (Screw the spellings joor)

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by childoflight: 11:57pm On May 28, 2013
Op how do u know that the man standing is a policeman? He may be another mopol watching his colleague doing exercise
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by RickyRoss1(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2013
Arrant nonsense. This has no meaning at all...
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by beylinko(m): 6:58am On May 29, 2013
Guy,nawa for u o.I just wasted my Mb on this poo,i need a refund!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by Nobody: 7:12am On May 29, 2013
beylinko: Guy,nawa for u o.I just wasted my Mb on this poo,i need a refund!
Sowi
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by Nobody: 7:14am On May 29, 2013
childoflight: Op how do u know that the man standing is a policeman? He may be another mopol watching his colleague doing exercise
So you still treat this your eyes pro till today? Abeg go buy eye class joor
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by Nobody: 7:16am On May 29, 2013
timpaker:
What's with army and frog jump self?
No en spirit de corp? (Screw the spellings joor)
It don enter their blood be that
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by Nobody: 7:17am On May 29, 2013
Mustay: This picture says nothing, but all the same, security personnel do perform 'frog jumps' and other exercises at differennt sets. You can have a situation whereby a joint team has parked at a location and oe of the personnel decides to do some 'flexing'.

dazall.
Waiting be your own nah?
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by ckkris: 7:32am On May 29, 2013
goldfish80: Jump like nwa awo,jump!jump!grin grin grin grin grin
In Hausa its rawa kwado
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by slikcipher(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2013
Mustay: This picture says nothing, but all the same, security personnel do perform 'frog jumps' and other exercises at differennt sets. You can have a situation whereby a joint team has parked at a location and oe of the personnel decides to do some 'flexing'.

dazall.

Ode
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Soldier Drilling Policeman In Borno by dgitrader(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2013
Op what kind of misleading post is this?
Do security officers or emergency workers violate curfew restrictions?
Is that really frog jump or squatting? Why jump into conclusion ?
With the poor picture resolution of the camera , if it was frog jump, the cops body will show blur trails.

(1) (Reply)

Christian & Muslim Students Fighting In Northern Nigerian State / Breakingnews: Rilwan Lukman Is Dead - Our God Is Great! / Breaking Apc Currently Rigging The Ongoing E-voting Between Jonathan And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.