Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt (5603 Views)

IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by exlink10(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
IPOB member shot dead by a soldier during the protest in Igwe Ocha, Port Harcourt, today, Tuesday, November 10, 2015. Arinze Esomnofu, guest author and correspondent, is reporting live from Igwe Ocha, Port Harcourt:

"The man was shot at the back while running from the army personnel. The protesters have gone wild following the killing of one of them. "The question is why did a trained soldier of the Nigeria ARMY shoot at the unarmed protesters?"

More to follow .....................

See more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/breaking-news-massob-member-shot-dead.html

cc: lalasticlala seun ishilove

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by Eleniyan15: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
hmm

very bad....I think there other type of things(rubber bullet, pepper spray, police dog)
you can use in controlling protest very bad N.A

Nigeria still has a long way to GO

IPOB learn
Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by krimbeauti(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
i think others should learn a lesson form that undecided .......why would anyone want to divide his country or start a war...God help us all cry

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by Ebay14(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
angry
Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by philchudi: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
This is uncalled for! an Unarmed civilian?
Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by mulattoclaro(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Very good. More to go please. As you ipob and Massob motherfuckers have decided to disturb this country, the Nigerian army will be short of bullets to exterminate you fools. When Gej was there why didn't you protest or agitate for biafra? More bullets will continue to fly. Igbos are a mistake that Nigeria has to correct once and for all.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by hollandis(f): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
You guys should post this on BBC
Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by EternalTruths: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
I hope the military won't cry genocide when we pick up arms against them

Boko Haram will be Child's play

Give unto Biafra what was given to the SCOTS

UN Referendum or War angry

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by EternalTruths: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Very good. More to go please. As you ipob and Massob motherfuckers have decided to disturb this country, the Nigerian army will be short of bullets to exterminate you fools. When Gej was there why didn't you protest or agitate for biafra? More bullets will continue to fly. Igbos are a mistake that Nigeria has to correct once and for all.

No wonder your ancestors Oduduwa and Obatala were driven out of Heaven

Jesus says. = Satan and his people have come to steal kill and destroy

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by Howmon: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Like i said.

My advice on the IPOB struggle.

Let a transparent poll be taken in all the states agitating for Biafra. If those in support exceeds those against, let the wishes of the majority be granted.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by mulattoclaro(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
EternalTruths:

No wonder your ancestors Oduduwa and Obatala were driven out of Heaven

Jesus says. = Satan and his people have come to steal kill and destroy
your antics won't work on me. Can you even hear how stupid you sound? Can you even see how stupid you look? You're such a disease. You and your fellow igbos are a disease. Anyone who doesn't support your land grabbing scheme is yoruba? For the records I'm not from the Sw but from the SS. You guys will die in great numbers this time more than the way you perished in 1967.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by EternalTruths: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Lmao @ military cry genocide. Are you kidding?

The way they told Nigerians to beg BH grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by EternalTruths: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Dont mind them, anyone that disagree with them must be Yoruba, most of them have mental problem. Mad people.

And you want to be in the same country with mad people

Chai

Some people are cursed grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Na only one bullet hit? embarassed
Why na'..

Awon werey*

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by rudebouy: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
EternalTruths:
I hope the military won't cry genocide when we pick up arms against them

Boko Haram will be Child's play

Give unto Biafra what was given to the SCOTS

UN Referendum or War angry

Why are you guys not asking for a referendum in ur protests? Why not go to the national assembly and ask for a referendum? Is it aba, onitsha and ph dat will give you referendum?

While u protest, host a press conference and ask for a referendum, den nigerians will take u guys serious. For now you guys are asking for the release of nnamdi kanu or is kanu the one to give you guys a referendum?

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by dayo23(f): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Them never know anything....."Kill them all and spear no one alive" dirty useless jobless miscreant sad

"Quote Me and You will die before 31st December"

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by chosen04(f): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your antics won't work on me. Can you even hear how stupid you sound? Can you even see how stupid you look? You're such a disease. You and your fellow igbos are a disease. Anyone who doesn't support your land grabbing scheme is yoruba? For the records I'm not from the Sw but from the SS. You guys will die in great numbers this time more than the way you perished in 1967.
.....What Tribe are you from in the SS? Some SS are Yorobbers either directly or indirectly. So claiming to come from SS does not stop you from being Yoruba. You hear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by chosen04(f): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Dont mind them, anyone that disagree with them must be Yoruba, most of them have mental problem. Mad people.
.....The Dude can come from Yoruba side of the SS which directly or indirectly still makes him a Yoruba. When an IPOB member labels someone a Yoruba, then be sure that the person must either be an outright Yoruba or share same ancestors with the Yorobbers. We sabi them die!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Howmon:
Like i said.

My advice on the IPOB struggle.

Let a transparent poll be taken in all the states agitating for Biafra. If those in support exceeds those against, let the wishes of the majority be granted.
Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by ignis: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Allah ya kara.
Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by mightyhaze: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
mulattoclaro:
. Ewedu boy claiming south south,remember no one can tell for sure how a war would be fought or how it will end. Keep praying and hoping for this war to come. No country survives two civil wars.u and urs might just be d greatest losers God forbid war comes

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by mightyhaze: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Shooting at armless and peaceful protesters is a recipe for disaster! This demented soldier man even shot at a retreatin crowd not a surging one. I weep for the blackman!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by halix239(f): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
PMb is truely a converted democrat cos under gej about 50 protesters were killed during subsidy protest

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by ALISMILE(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
I expect a retaliation frm d cowards or they shud foreva remain silent! Evrytin is clearly goin against d cowards! Even their brodas ind North and other parts of the country ae sayin they re not interested!
Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by Politicowizard(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Very good. More to go please. As you ipob and
Massob motherfuckers have decided to disturb
this country, the Nigerian army will be short of
bullets to exterminate you fools. When Gej was
there why didn't you protest or agitate for biafra?
More bullets will continue to fly. Igbos are a
mistake that Nigeria has to correct once and for
all.
Look at your comments. It is very obvious you are so daft and bereft of ideas. Who is the fool? It's crystal clear that you and your ethnic vampires do not know the tenets of democracy. Your soldiers should be more concerned in putting to an end the bokoharam menace rather than killing unarmed and defenceless citizens.

People that called Nigeria a zoo, aptly got it correctly well. I know, from your tone of voice, Igbos are your nightmare.
Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by ALISMILE(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
mightyhaze:
. Ewedu boy claiming south south,remember no one can tell for sure how a war would be fought or how it will end. Keep praying and hoping for this war to come. No country survives two civil wars.u and urs might just be d greatest losers God forbid war comes
look here, am also frm d SS and may it never be well wit me if am not! Biafrans are only interested in breaking out wit d SS simply for its oil! U guys think we are foools who re fooolish enough not to know ur clever antics! We d pple of d ND re simply not interested in breaking out wit u(Biafrans). Worse come to worse we remain on our own! Stop tryin to drag d SS along wit u! We re yet to forget how ur criminal brothers durin d civil war invaded our lands, looted, raped, desecrated and killed innocent pple including one of my uncles! U guys shud stop importing pple to Rivers state to stage that fake protest! More killings on its way if u guys don't stop!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News - MASSOB Member Shot Dead By Nigeria Soldier In Port-Harcourt by mightyhaze: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
ALISMILE:
look here, am also frm d SS and may it never be well wit me if am not! Biafrans are only interested in breaking out wit d SS simply for its oil! U guys think we are foools who re fooolish enough not to know ur clever antics! We d pple of d ND re simply not interested in breaking out wit u(Biafrans). Worse come to worse we remain on our own! Stop tryin to drag d SS along wit u! We re yet to forget how ur criminal brothers durin d civil war invaded our lands, looted, raped, desecrated and killed innocent pple including one of my uncles! U guys shud stop importing pple to Rivers state to stage that fake protest! More killings on its way if u guys don't stop!
run away bum! Don't quote ds moniker again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes Indeed! Ojukwu Was The One Who Released Awolowo - Deal With It / FG Probes Panama Papers, CBN 2006 Bank Bailout / Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.