Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Doctor Rapes Married Woman; Claims She Was His Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Rapes Married Woman; Claims She Was His Girlfriend (919 Views)

Driver In Prison For Having Sex With Married Woman / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] / Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Rapes Married Woman; Claims She Was His Girlfriend by bobonicez: 7:49pm On May 28, 2013
In Ajangbadi, a suburb of Lagos, a married woman seeking solution to her barrenness was sexually abused by a traditional medical practitioner whom she visited for treatment.

For the hapless woman, it was a case of rubbing salt to injury as she stood before people to make these ugly revelations inside the courtroom of Ojo Magistrate Court.

Frequently relapsing to a “had I known” lamentation, the victim, Anambra State-born Ngozi, in an emotion-laden voice recalled her shameful encounter with the randy doctor...

According to her, after seeking the consent of her husband, she set out on that fateful day to seek a lasting solution to her predicament. She was determined to find a means to conceive again following a six-year break since she had her daughter.

Her determination led her to the doorstep of Dr. Emeka Oladibe, owner of Divine Health Centre, Akoje Street, Ajangbadi. After explaining her problem, she was advised to run a test to ascertain the cause of the delay in her conception.

source www.olokunbolablessing..com
Re: Doctor Rapes Married Woman; Claims She Was His Girlfriend by Gudiza(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2013
undecided
Re: Doctor Rapes Married Woman; Claims She Was His Girlfriend by iphy42: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
Must we visit your blog, I refuse d temptation to do so
Re: Doctor Rapes Married Woman; Claims She Was His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2013
iphy42: Must we visit your blog, I refuse d temptation to do so
me too

(1) (Reply)

Man Punishes His Wife By Ordering Nephew To R*pe Her / Men Who Poured Pepper Into Woman, Daughter’s Private Part Arrested In Lagos / Photo: Man Robs Gtbank With Invincible Ring; But The RING Fails Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.