Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won (18245 Views)

Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA / APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by slimghost(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2013
Says the crook who tried to betray his people for personal gains. This dude's got something in common with Amaechi, they are both traitors.
Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by OneNaira6: 9:46am On May 29, 2013
NoContract: How does the NGF affect the price of garri?

Cause I no understand what the hulabaloo about this NGF thing be, since last week oo.

my brother we are in the same boat with this. what use it's the NGF anyone know? what have they done since the beginning of the organization? i don't understand the reason for the whole wahalla except for one thing

All I see from the wahalla is the down spiral of a politician political career and he's too stupid to see it. I honestly pity amaechi. he's alienating himself, not realizing the people with him now are throwing him out to the gators alone. Too damn stupid. He's losing the trust of his state, the trust of his region and the trust of his party which are the main things a politician needs to advance his career. SMH! I hope he realize it soon cause i actually like the guy. As for okorocha, mschewwww. nothing but a user.
Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by egees: 10:24am On May 29, 2013
Pontaboki :
Am in Owerri and you are my Governor,but sincerely you are a fool.You have just again closed down the Market for the second time in 2days over nothing.Now your APC masters have told you to open your mouth to say Nonsense,my happiness is that you Know Imo People are not with you in this your APC journey.You how you won election,everybody fought for you,ask yourself how many of those common men on the street are still with you today.Come 2015,the North will not make you Vice President and you will be the final loser.Amadioha Eligwe gbagbue kwa gi!
i never new herbalist like u are in nairaland what has this topic got to do with imo people may ur abuse return to u cos the innocent man does noting to u to deserve this abuse
Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by yyb14: 10:26am On May 29, 2013
Demdem:

We have seen the video where Amaechi won. Let peter Obi release the video where Jang won. Till then, I choose to believe Rochas. grin
GBAMMMM!!
Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by poke(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2013
WHY ARE OUR LEADERS USING THE UN-IMPORTANT ISSUES TO DISTRACT US FROM IMPORTANT ISSUES THEY HAVE FAILED IN?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by Temptee101(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2013
goldfish80: Peter Obi said the election was free and fair and Jang won, Rochas is saying its free and fair but Amaechi won.
These politician keep sinking to new lows every day.
Very typical of Nigerian politrickians. Lies flying from all angles, we dont know what to believe anymore

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by shegsrules(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2013
I watched d video on channels dis morning n even after anouncing rotimi as d winner uduagan who was in charge just of d election only walked out n no governor protested d result,in d video one of d governor kept sneezing dat anoda said u eat 2much. Jang d oldest among dem choosed 2 b played wit by young ones,old baba wit d brain of a snail
Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by Temptee101(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2013
Warlord3000: Na wa ooo... One side go talk say na dem win..

The other side too dey claim victory..

Abeg... Are we talking about just one NGF election...?

Or how person go dey get different result..

For Goodness sake... 35 na odd number..$ not an even number to even have a draw..

Na wa ooo
My broda! Nigeria is definitely a wrong country where the truth is swept under the carpet. Bunch of wicked n greedy men.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by miqos02(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

This is not about who is more believeable between Obi and Rochas. Just see the video recorded by Aregbesola and you will then know who is lying. Akpabio, Mimiko, Obi and the Presidency are just losers!
so aregbesola is a camera man
Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by Babaji111(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2013
But PDP said it was rigged and the winner was suspended from the party. Wait a minute, that means from now on any person who rig and win will be suspended from PDP....Ok, come 2015 any PDP member who rig and win election will also be suspended. PERIOD! Let us now use simple arithmetic...em...em...That means, PDP - RIGGING = APC!!!!!
Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by yomanovic: 6:51pm On May 29, 2013
DAY11.:
Buh why is my country like diz?

Sincerely, am seeking answers to the same question. I smh in disgust of the whole thing.
Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by DerideGull(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2013
Rochas Okorocha has forced to me to deduce that the position of state governor in Nigeria should be scraped. What we need in Nigeria are state administrators not irresponsible lappers such as Alhaji Rochas Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2013
I'm filled with nostalgia remembering hw we freely and fairly chose our class monitor back in those days in primary sch..Lols...Its really a show of shame dat our leaders cant conduct a free and fair election among themselves-(35 present) it shows hw far they have failed and will still fail us..Odikwa egwu
Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 29, 2013
DerideGull: Rochas Okorocha has forced to me to deduce that the position of state governor in Nigeria should be scraped. What we need in Nigeria are state administrators not irresponsible lappers such as Alhaji Rochas Okorocha.

Jonathan Goodluck is a pure simpleton

what is the essence of fighting over who the NGF chairman is?

Real leader would have been bold enough to congratulate the authentic leader of that election and pledge to work with him. Thats what grown up men do.

I dont know why you choose to ignore the result itself or video of the result count but rather pay attention to Jonah Jang's body language because he is willing to be used like a toddler who drags what does not belong to him?
Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by fortunejum: 11:24pm On May 29, 2013
IT IS A FORGOTTEN ISSUE. QUOTE ME.
Re: Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won by koruji(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2013
Why don't you ask the President to abolish your family because of a quarrel - GEJ may be your lord and master that way, but keep it to yourself.

The fact is that the governors have freedom of association. It is none of GEJ's business what goes on in this forum, other than to listen to what they have to say - whether to take their advice or not is his business. He just needs to keep his hands out of their pie - even though he may have supporters/non-supporters it is a SIN for him to so overtly attempt to manipulate the forum. It is to the credit of those who have decided to curb his excesses. This is like the OBJ third term saga - and we should be glad the national assembly stood up to him then, and the NGF is standing up to GEJ now.

For those encouraging GEJ to continue along this path - you don't need me to tell you where it will end up.

owobokiri: The governors forum should be abolished. Jonathan should then declare "no victor- no vanquished" Amechi style! It is nothing but a weird invention that serves no useful purpose other than to massage the ballooning egos of some wayward state chief executives. This group should be scattered and members forced to be more productive in their states with impeachment threats from Abuja dangling over their capitals like the sword of Damocles. . Okorocha should also learn where to draw the line between defending his personal interests and fighting for his states. His APC is DOD in Imo. Turning Imo into a hotbed of opposition politics when the state can do with a lot of federal help is counter productive and should be stopped. As productive as his two years in power has been, he should always remember that one of the main propaganda tools deployed against him by the opposition before his election was the charge that he was a northern stooge. Some of his recent actions and outbursts don't seem to help in changing this deep rooted perception. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freedom At Last For Otokoto Murder Suspect / El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary / Throwback Video Of Mbaka Hailing Buhari With Adorable Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.