Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary (18252 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos / Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate Daughter Misan's 7th Birthday (Pics) / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Naijapopular(f): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
31 years after, these lover birds are still waxing stronger. That is what is called love. Happy wedding anniversary to Gov. El-Rufai d his wife. Dear ladies, please learn from this and imbibe the culture of patience and perseverance in marriage. All you all want are goodies from marriage while most of you can't even cook.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/gov-el-rufai-and-wife-celebrates-31.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Tolexander: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
congrats!

El Rufai don carry wetin big pass am,
Only God knows how many El Rufai can be got from his wife!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Ezedon(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
The people you rendered homeless are not happy with you

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Ezedon(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
The people you rendered homeless are not happy with you, and they are ready to name their Dogs after you

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by muyibaba222(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Money shows d diff. in d two pics (d wife thou). Happy Wedding Anniversary
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by realmenrealhats(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dem try. Abeg how much be tfare from Lagos to Warri?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by abuomaIV(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ezedon:
The people you rendered homeless are not happy with you, and they are ready to name their Dogs after you
the people built on the wrong places.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Bubbastic(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Happy wedding aniversary to dem..... And a bigger happy bday to me

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Proffdada: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Pouyan: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good. Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by jegz25(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
They look dope at their age...happy anniversary sir

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by damon222: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tolexander:
congrats!

Little and small sized man with mouth

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by cole265(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
So this how one feels when someone is banned It is serious o.

I will never commit offence again on Nairaland. This past four days has been hell, embarassed not able to participate in burning topics, can't even like a comment. It's not easy o

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Icecomrade: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lolz
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Reference(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tolexander:
congrats!

Hmmm.... before and now shows who's enjoyed the union. Congrats to the couple. Many more years of bliss.
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Blackchampion(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Kai! Women and gaining weight in marriage re

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by damon222: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ezedon:
The people you rendered homeless are not happy with you
This na another very corrupt man. When he became the minister for Federal Capital teritory, he used his Survey Company and awarded all the entire contracts to himself at highly inflated amount. He used his position to revoke all the genuine land with C of Os and sell them to his friends, family members etc. He personally acquire many hacters to himself. Forcefully take some etc. during Obasanjo time. Today he has become an important person.
This man did his worth and almost reduced GEJ to nothing. Minority na punishment. When I remember all his comments during GEJ time, I feel like picking him up with one finger and beat him up. Rubbish man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by omocheche(f): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good for you learn to control your mouth
cole265:
So this how one feels when someone is banned It is serious o.

I will never commit offence again on Nairaland. This past four days has been hell, embarassed not able to participate in burning topics, can't even like a comment. It's not easy o
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Dollyak(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
How old is he? 31st already... These people marry too young man
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by blackpanda: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tolexander:
congrats!

He is celebrating 31yrs of marriage. Probably longer than ur existence on earth. U dnt get that by running ur mouth

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by LydayBobo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=damon222 post=48646871]This na another very corrupt man. When he became the minister for Federal Capital teritory, he used his Survey Company and awarded all the entire contracts to himself at highly inflated amount. He used his position to revoke all the genuine land with C of Os and sell them to his friends, family members etc. He personally acquire many hacters to himself. Forcefully take some etc. during Obasanjo time. Today he has become an important person.
This man did his worth and almost reduced GEJ to nothing. Minority na punishment. When I remember all his comments during GEJ time, I feel like picking him up with one finger and beat him up. Rubbish man.[/quoted] Wow... are you serious. Please send your evidence to ICPC or EFCC for prosecution. The information is useless to us here

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by gisco200(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
That's my governor, happy family anniversary, may God be with you
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by originalKsp(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
They tried for being together for so long.....

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by obaival(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
SEUN TANK U OOO AFTA U BAN ME U WAN MEK ME COMMENTS
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by curatorX: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
El-Rufai should learn how to celebrate anniversaries like this baddest grandpa! GRIND HARD! lol grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=006I5sT4-DI

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by AlphaPegasi: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
she big pass am
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Which of his wives. Very covetous man, na so he dey pack woman the way wey he dey pack houses, greedy man
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by wildchild1: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
31 years??

2016/2017 Jerseys available, order now
https://www.nairaland.com/3204752/2016-2017-jerseys-available-affordable
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Congrats to them
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by cole265(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
omocheche:
Good for you learn to control your mouth

Abi you... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I no go do am again. Sorry.
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by iamrealdeji(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
that's the difference between man and woman. El Rufai still looking the same,even looking more handsome.,but the woman looks way different she looks fat as phuck now, o ti jan,woman wey fine before o. Men look better as they age,women look less attractive.
God bless our women,child birth no be beans

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Presents A Gift To Fayemi, His Mentor. See Pics / Court Stops INEC From Collating Bauchi Governorship Election Results / PIA: FG Reverses Exclusive Petrol Importation Rights For Dangote, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.