Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

She Lost My Arms And Feet After Bum Boost Injections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Lost My Arms And Feet After Bum Boost Injections (683 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: I Lost My Arms And Feet After Bum Boost Injections / [pictures] 42-year Old Mother Loses Arms And Feet After Butt-boosting Injection / I Lost My Arms And Feet After Bum Boost Injections Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1)

She Lost My Arms And Feet After Bum Boost Injections by lightest(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2013
A MUM of two told last night how her quest for a bigger bottom left her a quadruple amputee – and 24 hours from death.

Apryl Michelle Brown had black-market silicone injections which turned out to be BATHROOM SEALANT.

It left her in agony and led to her losing her hands and feet, as well as her buttocks.

read more from the link

Advice: b proud of who u are

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/4942552/I-lost-my-arms-and-feet-after-bum-boost-injections.html
Re: She Lost My Arms And Feet After Bum Boost Injections by dominique(f): 11:21pm On May 28, 2013

(1)

Am Losing Strenght And Weight / Fibroid: Is There A Herbal Way Out? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.