Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing (48111 Views)

Photos:india’s Army Makes Candidates Strip To Foil Cheating / Photos: Mob Kill, Burn & “eat” Suspected ISIS Member In Congo / Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by its22078: 2:02am On May 31, 2013
Harjibode:

dnt knw wht yu driving @ indecence dressing a YES/NO
I neva support th molestation though.

Harjibode - i would like to apologise for my rudeness. Although we may disagree on certain things, it was not right for me to speak like that. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by bobthebuilder99(m): 2:49am On May 31, 2013
At first I felt bad for the way we get treated in South Africa.

But looking at all the hateful posts on the front page today, makes me think we deserve to be treated bad.

Remove the log from your own eye, before worrying about the spec in someoneelse's eye.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Ebiolorundele(m): 3:16am On May 31, 2013
She has done so already. They are just helping her to be as quick as possible
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 4:33am On May 31, 2013
here is the video of the woman being harassed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ErRsRQDJ4

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 4:58am On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

You and the people that liked your comment, are dumb.

and you are one of the animals
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 5:02am On May 31, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Y'all can keep on defending the uglybitch.Just to inform the queers in the house that homosexuality now carries a jail term of 14 years.y'all can bytch as you like,Africa will always remain a conservative society and no borrowed culture will take away our identity.

If you wanna act a fool about western civilization,feel free to apply for asylum in the west.the same white bittches go to middle east and arab world and they respect their conservative societies but come to Africa and impose bullshiit on them.Beside America and Europe,no other places tolerate all these nonsense !

Loool africa will remain,Actually there will be no more africa .chinese and everyone else will take over it ,because we pay attention to what ppl do to themselves ,instead of what ppl do to others. Africa is filled with ppl of primitive mindsets and if we do nothing about it ,africa will be wiped out.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 5:07am On May 31, 2013
lovelydoll:

Loool africa will remain,Actually there will be no more africa .chinese and everyone else will take over it ,because we pay attention to what ppl do to themselves ,instead of what ppl do to others. Africa is filled with ppl of primitive mindset
and the most foolish set of human beings you would find on planet earth.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by negosus: 5:07am On May 31, 2013
babyosisi:

You need to be able to control your libido no matter how a woman dresses
That is what differentiates you from a domestic animal like a bingo
Nothing entitles you to touch a woman who did not give you permission to do so
If you are unable to control your urges,go and get locked up somewhere
It is your fault not hers
Pass on this message to others of similar mind

babyosisi, not every man or woman has that strong power to control his/her libido especially in this age of so much sexual provocation in the name of fashion and absolute freedom. The mantra 'prevention is better than cure' applies here b/c the scourge of being a rape victim is terribly devastating compared to a little moderation on what one wears. Mind you, rape issue is not prevalent only to Africa, it is a malaise in India too so women visitors to that country should beware.

Female body is designed to attract Male irrespective of whether human or animal, just like metal to magnet.And we humans decided to wear something to cover our bodies otherwise I wont expect less compared to animal...just imagine a world where everyone is nude...and that's were we are tilting towards..just soon and very soon. Why not cover that 'thing' while in public and go unclad in ur privacy. I don't know how else to preach it than say ' moderation is the key'.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 5:10am On May 31, 2013
AbdH:
As far as I am concerned, only women can reduce the rate of r-a--p-e-s in any society.
Of course.
Women should be made to pay for men's inability to control their sexual urges and inability to simply avert their eyes.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 5:17am On May 31, 2013
negosus:

babyosisi, not every man or woman has that strong power to control his/her libido especially in this age of so much sexual provocation in the name of fashion and absolute freedom. The mantra 'prevention is better than cure' applies here b/c the scourge of being a rape victim is terribly devastating compared to a little moderation on what one wears. Mind you, rape issue is not prevalent only to Africa, it is a malaise in India too so women visitors to that country should beware.

Female body is designed to attract Male irrespective of whether human or animal, just like metal to magnet.And we humans decided to wear something to cover our bodies otherwise I wont expect less compared to animal...just imagine a world where everyone is nude...and that's were we are tilting towards..just soon and very soon. Why not cover that 'thing' while in public and go unclad in ur privacy. I don't know how else to preach it than say ' moderation is the key'.

don't be suprise when women start carrying guns around to protect themselves. this justifying rape thing will provoke other behaviors from women,not fear but anger.

now a days i hear of women killing their rapist.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 5:29am On May 31, 2013
lovelydoll:
don't be suprise when women start carrying guns around to protect themselves. this justifying rape thing will provoke other behaviors from women,not fear but anger.
It's high time they started doing things like that because many men think physical weakness is enough reason to harass/rapë women.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by tintingz(m): 5:42am On May 31, 2013
chaloner: when you go to rome ,do as roman's do.
A group of men attacked a woman who was dressed in a mini skirt.

The men attacked the woman claiming that she was dressed inappropriately. The woman was spotted walking on the street in Kitengela, a town in Kenya.

[size=18pt]The angry mob claimed the dress was too short. They argued with the woman to change into something more appropriate. When the woman ignored their request the men attacked her and undressed her.[/size]

The men then ripped her clothing apart so she could not put them back on, claiming that “it was better for her to go naked because her intentions were clear,” according to press reports in Kenya.

According to a witness, the crowd gathered around the woman and forcibly undressed her. Her clothes were torn and thrown away ensuring that she had nothing to cover her body as a punishment for dressing provocatively.

“Most women in the town of Kitengela, dress modestly, and everyone is expected to adhere to their standards,” Aminah Wangai, 62, from Kenya told YourJewishNews.com.

Many people gathered to watch as the drama unfolded.

The woman was left on the floor with nothing to cover her body.
A Good Samaritan who witnessed the incident offered the woman a long dress so she could go home.

The victim's mothers was warned not to let her daughter leave the house without her approval, according to press reports in Kenya.
i dont even know what to say , i dont even know who to blame, i know we have our own right, but i still know assume this girl was decent in her dressing... i dont think we will have this such story, girls pls help us to comb this world for good.

http://www.weyab.com/2013/05/angry-mob-undresses-woman-and-rip-her.html
The girl has to be blame too...after the mob(we are talking of many hood guys) warned her to dress appropriate, she is forming like ''durrh'' wetin concern una eyes!! which provoked the hood guys and they striped her nak;ed and molested her (which i dont support)

When next time she saw an angry mob warning her about her dressing she should kindly walk away and change her dressing all else na another striping and molestation be that, the society she is living in doesnt support indecent dressing... she knows that.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:04am On May 31, 2013
MRbrownJAY: here is the video of the woman being harassed:

http://youtu.be/07ErRsRQDJ4

that's not cool...
at all. undecided
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:04am On May 31, 2013
lovelydoll:

and you are one of the animals
go pour your anger on your father and uncles who raped you ..moronic bastard
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:05am On May 31, 2013
tintingz:
The girl has to be blame too...after the mob(we are talking of many hood guys) warned her to dress appropriate, she is forming like ''durrh'' wetin concern una eyes!! which provoked the hood guys and they striped her nak;ed and molested her (which i dont support)

When next time she saw an angry mob warning her about her dressing she should kindly walk away and change her dressing all else na another striping and molestation be that, the society she is living in doesnt support indecent dressing... she knows that.

sir,
she should be able to walk down the street as she pleases without being touched.
what you have is a group of hornballs who just wanted to see a naked woman.

they didn't care about her attire..they wanted to see her assets. tongue
trust me, even if she had on a turtle neck and bell bottoms, she'd still be harrassed. grin
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:08am On May 31, 2013
fellis:
It's high time they started doing things like that because many men think physical weakness is enough reason to harass/rapë women.
I'm not surprised anymore by your dumb comments on this board, but really do you think if you are allowed to Carry guns men won't b allowed to do so? In the USA which might the biggest female pop with guns , they are still raped.

Also why is that I didn't see such comments on the topic about female gangs molesting men in Zambia/zimbabwe?
Or in your crackhead world, women worth more than men or rape of men doesn't exist?
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:12am On May 31, 2013
chaloner: when you go to rome ,do as roman's do.
A group of men attacked a woman who was dressed in a mini skirt.

The men attacked the woman claiming that she was dressed inappropriately. The woman was spotted walking on the street in Kitengela, a town in Kenya.

The angry mob claimed the dress was too short. They argued with the woman to change into something more appropriate. When the woman ignored their request the men attacked her and undressed her.

The men then ripped her clothing apart so she could not put them back on, claiming that “it was better for her to go naked because her intentions were clear,” according to press reports in Kenya.

According to a witness, the crowd gathered around the woman and forcibly undressed her. Her clothes were torn and thrown away ensuring that she had nothing to cover her body as a punishment for dressing provocatively.

“Most women in the town of Kitengela, dress modestly, and everyone is expected to adhere to their standards,” Aminah Wangai, 62, from Kenya told YourJewishNews.com.

Many people gathered to watch as the drama unfolded.

The woman was left on the floor with nothing to cover her body.
A Good Samaritan who witnessed the incident offered the woman a long dress so she could go home.

I guess the dumb women on the loose here missed the bolded.

So your argument about them wanting to see an unclad woman doesn't make any sense, they undressed her and left.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Meristem: 6:14am On May 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:18am On May 31, 2013
babyosisi:

Not at all isolated
NIgerians and Africans strip women naked at will
It is a common sport in that dark place where nothing works
may thunder fire u, is ur brain working? I dont tink ur dark brain is working because if it is, will not be supporting dis kind of moral decadence. Hw can u dress like animal and expect humanbeings to respect u? I knw dat u also dress like hore dats y u tink is nice to dree dat way. Ashawo kobo kobo.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:19am On May 31, 2013
fellis:
suberu, when your Arab masters say hijab is a must and no jeans/mini skirts and don't see you protesting or wanting to buy a gun, abide by the rules or go live in another community..the article is clear they have a dress code over there and they asked her to change her clothes and she refused.you reap what you sow....go wear a Jean in your Arab land we will see, come to think of it what have u done when Christian corpers were killed in your state because of their jean?
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 6:21am On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm not surprised anymore by your dumb comments on this board, but really do you think if you are allowed to Carry guns men won't b allowed to do so? In the USA which might the biggest female pop with guns , they are still raped.

Also why is that I didn't see such comments on the topic about female gangs molesting men in Zambia/zimbabwe?
Or in your crackhead world, women worth more than men or rape of men doesn't exist?

lol men will now get killed if they think of raping.

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:22am On May 31, 2013
lovelydoll:

according to your dumb azz logic
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by tintingz(m): 6:24am On May 31, 2013
*Kails*:

sir,
she should be able to walk down the street as she pleases without being touched.
what you have is a group of hornballs who just wanted to see a naked woman.

they didn't care about her attire..they wanted to see her assets. tongue
trust me, even if she had on a turtle neck and bell bottoms, she'd still be harrassed. grin
buh if she dressed appropriate, cover up like dressing coperate, wearing of hijab like the muslim sisters or habit like the nuns...will the hood niqqaz harass her?

She should have walk around the street nak;ed why dressing half-nak;ed.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 6:31am On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: according to your dumb azz logic

lol not according to me , i see it happening all the time.

rapist beware ,you are getting killed each day. the girls are now taking over.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:33am On May 31, 2013
lovelydoll:

lol not according to me , i see it happening all the time.

rapist beware ,you are getting killed each day. the girls are now taking over.
in your family maybe, where fathers rape their daughters and brothers rape their sisters tho not always in the same order....yes you are right dumb women are taking over NL.....

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by onila(f): 6:36am On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: in your family maybe, where fathers rape their daughters and brothers rape their sisters tho not always in the same order....yes you are right dumb women are taking over NL.....
angry angry
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by godunia(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2013
?
Okija juju: No pictures?! angry

Utter nonsense Journalism..

**Returns Vaseline to the bathroom.**
wetin u won carry vaseline do?u won rub am for d gal legs if for say u see her picture?lwkm
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 7:16am On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: in your family maybe, where fathers rape their daughters and brothers rape their sisters tho not always in the same order....yes you are right dumb women are taking over NL.....

rapist like you should start hiding , ladies are getting revenge.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:16am On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm not surprised anymore by your dumb comments on this board, but really do you think if you are allowed to Carry guns men won't b allowed to do so? In the USA which might the biggest female pop with guns , they are still raped.

CAMEROONPRIDE: suberu, when your Arab masters say hijab is a must and no jeans/mini skirts and don't see you protesting or wanting to buy a gun, abide by the rules or go live in another community..the article is clear they have a dress code over there and they asked her to change her clothes and she refused.you reap what you sow....go wear a Jean in your Arab land we will see, come to think of it what have u done when Christian corpers were killed in your state because of their jean?

[size=17pt]STOP STALKING ME YOU RÅPIST PERVERT!!![/size]
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:20am On May 31, 2013
lovelydoll:

Yes. When they realize that râpe=death, they will start exercising self control.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:36am On May 31, 2013
fellis:

[size=17pt]STOP STALKING ME YOU RÅPIST PERVERT!!![/size]
I don't stalk people, talk less about brainless Idiat like you ...i call a spade a spade regardless the gender and you fellis are an idiat with no brain capacity whatsoever. Start making sense and u won't see me quoting u , till you do it swallow the truth airhead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden / Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) / How The British Press Reported On Meghan And Harry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.