Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing (48109 Views)

Photos:india’s Army Makes Candidates Strip To Foil Cheating / Photos: Mob Kill, Burn & “eat” Suspected ISIS Member In Congo / Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:39am On May 31, 2013
lovelydoll:

rapist like you should start hiding , ladies are getting revenge.
the way your father , uncles and brothers are doing right? Mam I so feel sad about what happened to you......your husband on top of your daughter/son
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by AbdH: 7:41am On May 31, 2013
fellis:
Of course.
Women should be made to pay for men's inability to control their sexual urges and inability to simply avert their eyes.
Madam, you can't dangle what a man covets in his face and expect him not to react. You want me to believe that women dress as if they are undressed so that men can turn away their eyes from them while men know that women dress to 'kill' i.e to attract men (sexually). You are addressed the way you are dressed, if you don't want to be molested, prevent it by dressing modestly. Not every man is sane!
Swinging a fresh, bloody meat in front of a starving lion is calling for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 7:42am On May 31, 2013
fellis:

[size=17pt]I AM A DUMB AZZ, DON'T MIND ME.[/size]
don't worry, i knew it , no wonder the average IQ where you hail from is 69
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Adeboyefa(f): 7:48am On May 31, 2013
babyosisi:

You need to be able to control your libido no matter how a woman dresses
That is what differentiates you from a domestic animal like a bingo
Nothing entitles you to touch a woman who did not give you permission to do so
If you are unable to control your urges,go and get locked up somewhere
It is your fault not hers
Pass on this message to others of similar mind
If adult women are to blame for indecent dressing,what about babies who are raped by perverted men,sometimes in their own homes? We read cases like that in the newspapers. A few years ago,some men raped a 6-month-old girl in South Africa after breaking into the room her parents locked her in before going out.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by onitshaigbo(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2013
AbdH:
Madam, you can't dangle what a man covets in his face and expect him not to react.

Swinging a fresh, bloody meat in front of a starving lion is calling for trouble.

Speak for yourself! Not all men are animals like you, you piece of trash.

4 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by pretta: 8:03am On May 31, 2013
To the pure all tins are pure! Real men never get bodered abt a ladies unclothedness cos they hav no time 2 look nor talk. their hrts r clean bt those who complain a lot hav problem of self control n their hrts r full of evil.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 8:28am On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the way your father , uncles and brothers are doing right? Mam I so feel sad about what happened to you......your husband on top of your daughter/son

lmao
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 8:29am On May 31, 2013
pretta: To the pure all tins are pure! Real men never get bodered abt a ladies unclothedness cos they hav no time 2 look nor talk. their hrts r clean bt those who complain a lot hav problem of self control n their hrts r full of evil.

tell em
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 8:30am On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the way your father , uncles and brothers are doing right? Mam I so feel sad about what happened to you......your husband on top of your daughter/son

all rapist will get their dicks cut off simple.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Kingharzyz(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2013
AdoreKIZITO: I wish it happened in Nigeria, more expecially PH
I pray took....am currently serving in Ph city...ladies here ain't taking It eazy at all , always on half naked dress...and church plenty die, I wonder what they preach in the church sef! lagos is better off....shiorr
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 8:41am On May 31, 2013
fellis:

Yes. When they realize that râpe=death, they will start exercising self control.

Cosign.they are not animals to not have control.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Kingharzyz(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2013
lovelydoll:

don't be suprise when women start carrying guns around to protect themselves. this justifying rape thing will provoke other behaviors from women,not fear but anger.

now a days i hear of women killing their rapist.
am Sure you're one of those ladies who dress half unclad hun! I pray make u come do am for my street, you'll got molested I will even be the one that'll record It nd post on nairaland....pratt is dt wot u learnt from bible studies....shiooorrrrr
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 8:43am On May 31, 2013
Guys can simply pinch their dick if they don't think they will control themselves. smiley
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by lovelydoll: 8:50am On May 31, 2013
King harzyz: am Sure you're one of those ladies who dress half unclad hun! I pray make u come do am for my street, you'll got molested I will even be the one that'll record It nd post on nairaland....pratt is dt wot u learnt from bible studies....shiooorrrrr

The thing about Africans ,is that they are idiots when it comes to religion.

it's ironic you put rape and the bible together.

and you have the audacity to ask what i learn from the bible?

don't be surprise if you go to hell

1 Like

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by elampiro(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2013
babyosisi: African men and barbarism
Wild savages
I bet this was just so they could gawk at the naked body of an innocent woman and grope at her like a pack of wolves
When white folks call us subhuman,we protest but daily our people ,especially our men prove them right
Try finding a similar story anywhere in the West where an innocent woman on the street is stripped naked
A continent where the men ra.pe their women for leisure and the law sets them free
Those men deserve death for humiliating and assaulting a woman in that fashion

You are correct, they just wanted to see her unclothedness.

Another thing, many Africans like humiliation, because men naked men and women too naked women for any slight act of stealing or what looks immoral.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 9:10am On May 31, 2013
elampiro:
You are correct, they just wanted to see her unclothedness.
Another thing, many Africans like humiliation, because men naked men and women too naked women for any slight act of stealing or what looks immoral.
That's true, even when there is no proof that the victim is guilty (eg ALUU 4), they will still seize the opportunity to strip them nâked.
Any small thing, strip nâked.
Some of the animals in that video were even fingêring the girl and yet nairaland men are here supporting them because in their twisted minds behaviour like that is ok.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 9:35am On May 31, 2013
I do not support indecent dressing, but I do not castigate people for wearing whatever they feel comfy in! Strpping her naked is too extreme and absolutely uncalled for, I guess they derived some satisfaction in seing her unclad, bunch of perverts. When are we going to learn to truly respect the woman's body? ? ?
Africans will continue to live up to stereotype. . . arn't we truly a dark continent with all our jungle justice?! angry
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by bojohns: 9:43am On May 31, 2013
That village in kenya is stil far from civilization
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by 4site4: 9:48am On May 31, 2013
sincerly she dressed indecent but dat shld not gives u guys priveleg 2 becom a huge
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 9:55am On May 31, 2013
Adeboyefa:
If adult women are to blame for indecent dressing,what about babies who are raped by perverted men,sometimes in their own homes? We read cases like that in the newspapers. A few years ago,some men raped a 6-month-old girl in South Africa after breaking into the room her parents locked her in before going out.

6-month old ke,guy i no bounce jorr.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by iamdsam: 10:21am On May 31, 2013
Okija juju: No pictures?! angry

Utter nonsense Journalism..

**Returns Vaseline to the bathroom.**
You wan use vaseline take rub your matter before ehh Why you nor bring cream It's better
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by elampiro(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2013
fellis:
That's true, even when there is no proof that the victim is guilty (eg ALUU 4), they will still seize the opportunity to strip them nâked.
Some of the animals in that video were even fingêring the girl and yet nairaland men are here supporting them because in their twisted minds behaviour like that is ok.

It's just a societal ill.

There was a certain video that circulated some years ago, a girl was ripped of her clothes completely by girls and women because she stole from their shop. The other day some four gay men were stripped and paraded, also two lesbians stripped and photographed. Like these things happen everyday. It's like people enjoy humiliating fellow human being and looking at unclad bodies.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by iamdsam: 10:33am On May 31, 2013
Hmmm... Na e good for the girl
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:39am On May 31, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: according to your dumb azz logic
are you a r.a.p.i.s.t?#justasking#
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:44am On May 31, 2013
fellis:
you've no idea the number of sick men on the loose here.while no one is supporting the lady for dressing provocatively,they are busy supporting the beastly actions of the men.going through this thread,we have more than 20 r.a.p.i.s.t.s. On nairaland At least.
I'm scared of the type of men moving freely these days.when they should be locked up
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:53am On May 31, 2013
Adeboyefa:
I'm waiting for the day camerounpride,abdh,kingharryz and their group of molesters' supporters will invent a reason to justify raping of babies.I know they'll find a reason soon.they just can't call an evil act evil.in my place we have an adage that says he who supports evil shall never have evil depart from his house.I hope in future when your baby girls and adult daughters get rap/ed,you'll find a way to put the blame on her.
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by shordie(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2013
lorretta u: I'm waiting for the day camerounpride,abdh,kingharryz and their group of molesters' supporters will invent a reason to justify raping of babies.I know they'll find a reason soon.they just can't call an evil act evil.in my place we have an adage that says he who supports evil shall never have evil depart from his house.I hope in future when your baby girls and adult daughters get rap/ed,you'll find a way to put the blame on her.

Com'n those are harsh words coming from you... more like curses. Not that i'm in support of molestation but take it easy on these dudes
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Ayatullah(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2013
Do not lose hope OPERATION WHIP THEM SILLY is on the way.........those wayward ladies and their compromising pastors will soon see their churches invaded by horse-whipping young boys, fellow Nigerians the scenario we want to create across Nigeria will be like the incident that happened in the bible when Jesus scattered those gamblers and traders in the synagogue.....WATCH OUT.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by vm26: 11:24am On May 31, 2013
~Bluetooth:

How can a lady wear such a short skirt all in the name of fashion and when she gets ra'p'ed,the whole world would blame the rapiist for unleashing his libido on her.they dress like wh'o're yet they expect a man to treat them like a queen.

nonsense !

unleashing his libido my foot if it was the case why dont you men rape whores and prostitutes in the roads coz those pple will b wearing the same clothes you men actually approach those half naked women and negotiate on a fare and go with the,m at your houses.there is no jusatification for abuse!!!!!!!why dnt women rape men in muscle tops coz they will b showing their sexiness since women love muscular guys
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by vivavik(f): 11:44am On May 31, 2013
AdoreKIZITO: I wish it happened in Nigeria, more expecially PH
. PH ke? Hia! Pikin go say u nver chi chomchin grin come 2 calabar nd see a refined definition 4 indecent dressing. U weh be grl sef go vex.theY are redefining standards. grin
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by AMYpurple(f): 12:54pm On May 31, 2013
fellis:

[size=17pt]STOP STALKING ME YOU RÅPIST PERVERT!!![/size]
lol
Re: Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 31, 2013
African men are barbaric and wayward. And this is coming from a fellow African man.

How can anyone say that because a woman was dressed indecently, it gives him a right to rape_ her? What about her own rights to not be raped_? Obviously, it is wrong morally to wear a short skirt, I dont condone that in any way. But even if she decides to wear that, cant he run the other way, or as someone said, call the police??!!

I mean at this day and age, with law and order around, people can still justify what these animals did to a woman. Nawa o

Rape_ is rape_ and it will never be the woman's fault. Even if she is covered from head to toe or naked. Even if a woman is in ur bed naked and ready for sex_, but changes her mind at the last minute. As long as she has said no, a man has no right to touch her or else it is RAPE_!

It is like the rapists_ on nairaland have been uncovered by this thread. Smh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III / Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden / Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.