Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) (17859 Views)

Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo / 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by clemmonce(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Some pple just comment just cos they wanna increase their post here. I believe this is not the best for her as well but she had in mind other people who could get hurt if he is left roaming the streets. Now tell me if she hasn't been saving lives for 11yrs.
same thought here... some people just comment for commenting sake... with out really making any sense...... a very good move by the mother.... that could have killed 11 people now or 22 matter still 33 ..
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by shyvicky: 4:36pm On May 29, 2013
oboy this one no be news there is a mad girl called benta in my villa,she don dey chain for him papa backyard before i was born and if u go there now she still dey there am about thirty now,and him pap don even die...what can u say now?
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by GentleNaaz(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2013
If u hv ever bn mad, u wl knw dat madns is nt a bad thing
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by we0x: 4:37pm On May 29, 2013
How does he bath, feed and defecate?

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by abatajjvii: 4:37pm On May 29, 2013
shocked shocked sad undecided
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by Inik(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2013
Caged for 11 yrs?.......This is sad, really sad embarassed
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by Inoknowbook: 4:47pm On May 29, 2013
I believe that so many of our politicians belongs to this cage. Seriously.
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by SlyIg(f): 4:50pm On May 29, 2013
money-hungry :
Jesus christ of onitsha!
u mean am?
too much privatisation has led to building a private jail.
too many clowns on nairaland.
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by claremont(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2013
This is not love, this is madness. They are both mentally ill.
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by iykofias(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2013
Did u guys see dat cage? It luks so professional, hw on jupiter's scrotum cn am old woman built such tin. Buh no d issue....wot she did wasn't gud buh it was necessary
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by Petbuk123(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2013
A chance 2 think and thank ur creator,gud idea iya omo may d man b mentally balance
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by Pdizzle(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2013
shez actually a mother, protecting the environment from harm in such a way she can be with him, if he is kept in a facility they gon be apart. Dnt judge, u dnt knw wat dat woman is going tru
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by Adanyebe(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2013
[size=16pt]I've Watched THIS FILM severally[/size]
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by IDnoble1: 5:17pm On May 29, 2013
chaloner: i dont think this is the best option, for 11years chaiii, what a behavior he must have posses .

Wang Muxiang, 74, with her son Wu Yuanhong who has been caged at home for 11 years
Mother Wang Muxiang tried to find someone who would weld her a strong cage for her son. The local blacksmiths refused out of fear the sick man may attack them in revenge if he escaped.
Wang Muxiang described how she was forced to build it herself.
‘I wielded the cage while crying heavily. Although he suffers from mental illness and killed a person, he still is my son.
‘Thinking I am making a cage to lock him in, my heart was broken.’
http://www.weyab.com/2013/05/mentally-ill-man-locked-in-cage-for-11.html
http://www.ynaija.com/sickening-mentally-ill-man-locked-in-a-cage-for-11-years-by-his-own-mother-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
What a sorry case,that is why one must always apprecite God instead of naging at Him for no money to.....
But does he defecate and urinate in the cage?
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by Sweetapple007(f): 5:18pm On May 29, 2013
Sweet mum even if am mad she loves me.
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by komek(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2013
Na wa o. The crase shud have left the guy after all these years na
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by Babalegba(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2013
A lot of nigerian policemen should be locked in similar cages.
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by jkendy(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2013
So disgusting like a movie from CHINA
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by AbuMikey(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2013
I weep ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ the man
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by ASPchris(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2013
deols:

I wish she did it differently.They probably lack a good social system for such a people. The Nigerian system is worrisome as well.
must u call Nigeria in everything, rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 29, 2013
How is he going to hàve sex?
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by chadef: 7:19pm On May 29, 2013
one should not pray for such unfortunate thing, the lenght our mother can go just to keep us safe, she still loves him despite all. which wife fit tolerate like this.
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by Dolemite(f): 8:20pm On May 29, 2013
What if she dies quietly one day, home boy would be forced to feast on his testicles for survival...
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 29, 2013
A lot of Nigerians need to be locked up this way.so we won't be having the barrage of evil news we get on daily basis.WTF?a lot of people world over need this treatment.not just Naija.our mental homes have become saturated and a lot more people are going crazy on everyday
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 29, 2013
iykofias: Did u guys see dat cage? It luks so professional, hw on jupiter's scrotum cn am old woman built such tin. Buh no d issue....wot she did wasn't gud buh it was necessary
me sef don think am.is she a welder?abi na film
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by bknight: 9:18pm On May 29, 2013
Are u guys sure d mother is well? undecided
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by jesusontop: 9:25pm On May 29, 2013
whoa... The strenght of a woman . Damn, she tried
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by meforyou1(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2013
Do people actually read before commenting? The guy is mentally ill and has killed a person. How many more do u want him to kill?
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by bknight: 9:28pm On May 29, 2013
chadef: ...which wife fit tolerate like this.

There was a news abt one of d world's fattest men who died after so many of living restricted to his bed. His wife was d one who cared for him until his death.

What is of concern though is d behaviours of our own ppl...all they r sure to do is put a new born baby they carried for 9months in a leather bag and drop by d gutter! angry
Re: Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) by jahlove4jah: 9:35pm On May 29, 2013
So pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"N1Bn Worth Of HIV Drugs Expired In Storage" - Health Minister / Lagos Issues Alert On Ebola, Givesprecautionary Tips / My COVID-19 Near Death Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.