Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Is Gov Babatunde Fashola Of Lagos State Really Working? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gov Babatunde Fashola Of Lagos State Really Working? (2412 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / Can Lagoon State Really Come Out Of The Ugly Yoke Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gov Babatunde Fashola Of Lagos State Really Working? by remmyz(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2013
bloggernaija:

Even those pictures show that construction is ongoing in that location . Earth moving equipment have touch that location and those culvert are recent construction
if you leave in that area pictured above. you will pray they never start the construction. the work is suppose to be finished last year december and this is may 2013 and no sign of commitment of finishing the project this year, not even early next year. from iyana ipaja to ayobo before the construction began 2011 was btw 80 to 100. but now, its btw 150 to 200. If you dnt know, let me remind you that Alimosho is the biggest local government in Lagos state. aside from ikotun to iyana ipaja, council bustop to egbe, isheri to iyana iba, igando to ikotun that are easily accessible, all other inter communal roads are very very very BAD...

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Babatunde Fashola Of Lagos State Really Working? by phantom(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I'm being tribal!?!?

Lagos is the most developed part of Nigeria, and the South West is the most developed region. Somehow, people in the East spend all their life rubbishing Lagos and it's leaders. Does that make any sense to you? They must be attacking for tribal reasons.

While you beg and plead for the Second Niger Bridge, the South West has been busy developing itself WITHOUT the Federal Government's help. The only two groups dependent on the FG are the North, and the South East. Both of those regions are failures. grin

To borrow a phrase from my big bro Fashola. IF YOU DON'T LIKE LAGOS, GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE!
pls stop being a dunce.minus lagos where else? Lagos was FCT so technically its really not ' part of SW' if you know what i mean.was in ibadan some weeks back.its an okay place.i liked it but i was no where near impressed.the SW is a joke and this is supposed to be a region that didnt hear half a gunshot during the war...lol.

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Babatunde Fashola Of Lagos State Really Working? by OneNaira6: 10:17am On May 29, 2013
As always when you point the truth to people of that region, inability to defend themselves, they go tribal andstart yelling "butt out". ironically, this same people talk and try to be on othe region's politics and governors inability or ability to perform.

OP thank you. last December when i visited naija, to be honest i actually expected to see the fashola is working lagos that i saw of NL. It irritated the f out of me with what i saw in reality. Some Nigerians need to learn that propaganda isn't good cause all you giving is false advertisement

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Babatunde Fashola Of Lagos State Really Working? by Kairoseki77: 10:27am On May 29, 2013
remmyz: i know their are a lot of threads that has talked about Lagos is working or Lagos is not working. my main reason for creating this thread is to post picture updates of large communities that are not feeling the govt presence... i will be in ikola later today and i will post picture update. i spoke with a guy in Ayobo Local Council Area and he told me about 50,000 people leaves in ikola. are they not Lagosians?

When you go there, ask them what the state government has done for them and they will show you.

Don't just take pictures of random trash heaps. Be honest and take pictures of the work that is going on in that area.
Re: Is Gov Babatunde Fashola Of Lagos State Really Working? by remmyz(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2013
Kairoseki77:

When you go there, ask them what the state government has done for them and they will show you.

Don't just take pictures of random trash heaps. Be honest and take pictures of the work that is going on in that area.

I Dnt need to ask the community ppl what the govt has done for them before I know and see what he has done for them.
Re: Is Gov Babatunde Fashola Of Lagos State Really Working? by Kairoseki77: 10:49am On May 29, 2013
remmyz:

I Dnt need to ask the community ppl what the govt has done for them before I know and see what he has done for them.

How will you know what is new unless you ask them?

How will you know where the construction is taking place, unless you ask the indigenes?
Re: Is Gov Babatunde Fashola Of Lagos State Really Working? by Effwazobia: 3:38pm On May 29, 2013
~Bluetooth:

So you've travelled far and wide yet you are comparing Lagos a state in Nigeria with countries like South Africa the most economically viable and developed in Africa,the US most developed country in the world and Europe an advanced economy and a continent of itself. shocked

Ok I guess your point is that by Nigerian standard, he is working then? I can buy that. That is totally acceptable. But by world class standard, the guy ain't doing much

1 Like

Re: Is Gov Babatunde Fashola Of Lagos State Really Working? by T9ksy(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2013
phantom: pls stop being a dunce.minus lagos where else? Lagos was FCT so technically its really not ' part of SW' if you know what i mean.was in ibadan some weeks back.its an okay place.i liked it but i was no where near impressed.the SW is a joke and this is supposed to be a region that didnt hear half a gunshot during the war...lol.

So what would you called the one that occurred in Ore? Abi Ore is not SW.

I guess, you also conveniently forget the bombs ojukwu dropped on Lagos Mainland.
Re: Is Gov Babatunde Fashola Of Lagos State Really Working? by EkoIle1: 7:42pm On May 29, 2013
T9ksy:

So what would you called the one that occurred in Ore? Abi Ore is not SW.

I guess, you also conveniently forget the bombs ojukwu dropped on Lagos Mainland.

Na sad effects of ignorance and illiteracy dey trouble am..

(1) (2) (Reply)

CNN Claims BH Working With Niger Delta Kidnappers / Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" / A Former Honourable Of Kwara House Of Assembly Striped Unclad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.