Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nigerian Projects Site - see for yourself - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Projects Site - see for yourself (1048 Views)

Another Wapka Best Site See Here And Review. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Projects Site - see for yourself by somadino: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2008
Please we will like you to review www.nigeriagovts.com not just on the design but also on the concept of monitoring and reviewing major Nigerian Developmental projects - contracts of the Local, State and Federal govts. Tell me what you think and what we could do to improve the site.
Re: Nigerian Projects Site - see for yourself by gatewayman: 1:27am On Apr 30, 2008
Hi Somadino.
First of all, this is a Great work. However, I noticed your photos didn't quite come out well.
Concept
It's a novel idea but wondering how to get the required information. With over 900 LGS in the nation. Ultimately, if you must succed in this task, you have to be independent. One challenge I see you battling with is promoting the image of Nigeria while objectively accessing the Projects.
I wish you best of luck in this endeavour. Once again, it's a great work.
Re: Nigerian Projects Site - see for yourself by nport(m): 5:53am On Apr 30, 2008
The design isn't bad, but you should try to use a more modern approach. You know, web 2.0
Re: Nigerian Projects Site - see for yourself by aphoe(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2008
i think the site is very cool. and the concept is tight.

can u integrate RSS into the contracts and vacancy sections so that we can always know when a new stuff is available even withouts having to go through all those pages

keep the flag flying
Re: Nigerian Projects Site - see for yourself by somadino: 9:45am On May 02, 2008
Thanks everyone, for the reviews - pls keep it coming. You don't know how relieved i feel.
gatewayman:

Ultimately, if you must succed in this task, you have to be independent. One challenge I see you battling with is promoting the image of Nigeria while objectively accessing the Projects.
I wish you best of luck in this endeavour. Once again, it's a great work.

The Project is independent and we will do all we can with the image thing.
nport, aphoe we'll go to work at once to see what we can do implementing your suggestions.
Thanks again

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Server-side Includes / Planning to start an Internet Business company? / Why Is My Website Block On This. It Is Only A News Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.