Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Planning to start an Internet Business company? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Planning to start an Internet Business company? (1042 Views)

Lets Start An Open Source Project / Planning To Start An Online Auction Site, But No Capital / How To Start An Online Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning to start an Internet Business company? by Thatdave(m): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2012
if you want to start an online business
and you need a good programmer to spin it from scratch step by step according to how you imagine it.
If you have up to N1 000,000 (One million naira) to pay a good programmer.
Here am i.
I have not done a hundred websites, its just a few advanced and innovative web applications.
My portfolio may interest drop a mail here: supportATdwitchATcom .
They are all PHP, JQuery and Ajax.

Take time out to detail your dream so we can iron it out.
If you just want to consult me on the feasibility of a web idea or how your web developer can implement it, i will just charge about N20,000 but you will see that you have spent very wisely.

its not about beign in Nigeria, its about beign able to market to a world audience.
Eg. Someone who wants to start a good world wide internet business in Nigeria is handicaped because of lack of access to payment processors like paypal and click bank.
If you are abroad and have access to a legitimate paypal account, lets talk about making your site really global.
The truth is if you want to really start a real internet business, you have to start from scratch, avoid the great mistake of installing some already made CMS.
If you are mailing me
pls be specific about Where you are at the moment.
If you need my portfolio ask for it in the mail.

I reply to every mail.
Thanks.
Re: Planning to start an Internet Business company? by Bubemi: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2012
LoL
in nigeria? LMAO!
Re: Planning to start an Internet Business company? by moderattor: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2012
we need more of this kind of person in Nigeria.
The guy get swagz and definite about what he wants and can do.

(1) (Reply)

Who Fit Teach Me Web Design / Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. / Back Again Mtn Free 3gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.