Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session (9177 Views)

What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Buhari In Love With Fashola / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by IlajeOmuro: 4:24pm On May 29, 2013
You mean from the money you collected from the GEJ's government to stay on this forum?
Billyonaire: Please text me your account number so I can assist you with funds to pay your Electricity Bill. Life must be tough on you. Sorry, it shall be well.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by klerry(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2013
take dat: Governors and the president were all sworn-in the same day and none had to wait for the other to be sworn-in first simply because one is superior to the other! Or did the governors wait for the president to be sworn-in the morning and theirs in the evening?

Thanks for educating them bro!!!

That doesn't sound like competition to me one bit!
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by ugochukwumaduka: 4:40pm On May 29, 2013
payless:

Let your Jonathan, Odechukwu, Egbere, Retardeen try the nonsense he's doing to Amaechi with Fashola and see how he gets his b.u.tt smackerfuck.er. If he wants a fight, he should try Fashola and get decimated.
Dude, why in the world would the president do that, they don't belong to the same party, are not from the same geopolitical zone, are not competing for political relevance within the same sphere of influence and are smart enough not to engage in such a destructive activity.
BTW, on the choice of who to watch on tv, that's entirely up to the individual who's interested in the first place and has got unreliable PHCN power(which is neida GEJ's nor Fashola's fault,both met the problem) or its alternative.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by pat4love: 4:50pm On May 29, 2013
Some of those Governor atitude are deliberate to undermind the performance of the Federal Goverment. Shame on them because they are all aiming that possition.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 29, 2013
[quote author=emma bowin]President Goodluck jonathan is no doubt one of the best president Nigeria has ever had.i thought his Phd degree was a waste.did you guys listened to his speech today,what an intellectual way of selling himself and his achievements over the past 2 years. Carry on your excellency[/quote

I was as well impressed by arguably Nigeria's most learned president.He proved it.
He said little but much.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by otokx(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2013
no electricity in Aluu to watch either.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I think these ACN people are taking this politics and competition mentality too far. The states and FG should collaborate to deliver services to the people. The ACN mentality of competition with the FG is petty and needless.

Even if the governor scheduled his media interaction first, the sensible to do when that of the president was announced was to shift his to maybe later in the evening.

The way you think doesn't different from the way that noisemaker Lai Muhammed behaved when he asked Fashola to tell GEJ not to pass through
Lagos roads on his way to Ibafo in Ogun state, b'cos of ACN convention.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by koruji(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2013
Coming from you and the way you go about claiming ACN projects for GEJ your hypocrisy smells to high heavens. Is it really necessary that everyone listen to GEJ? If he had good things to say the newspapers and repetitions of it over the following days will ensure that everyone that cares hears about it.

It is your likes that give GEJ a big head. He is our privileged servant in Aso Rock - not our lord and master (perhaps yours).

Sincere 9gerian: I think these ACN people are taking this politics and competition mentality too far. The states and FG should collaborate to deliver services to the people. The ACN mentality of competition with the FG is petty and needless.

Even if the governor scheduled his media interaction first, the sensible to do when that of the president was announced was to shift his to maybe later in the evening.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2013
Who is interested in listening to Retardeen in the first place
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Mccullum: 6:59pm On May 29, 2013
Stop politicizing every thing, did they force u to watch LTV? u have option rather than establishing topic on unnecssary issue.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 29, 2013

I beg to differ Bro....wen did competition in d real sense of d word bcums a sin? U probably don't kno dat weda we lyk it or not, dia's an unwritten rule in which all discerning political gladiators r surreptitiously following wc is not to be left behind!

In 2day's parlance,it is called PEER REVIEW! Dia's notin absolutely wrong in ACN/CPC/APGA govs doin dia rendition of performance @ d same time wt d president's.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by ba7man(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2013
To be honest, GEJ might be saying the right or wrong things but he's not inspiring to listen to, neither does he have the charisma to keep one glued to his TV set. I'd rather read it in the pages of the newspapers.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by sirFrank1159: 7:34pm On May 29, 2013
Look at what you saying.is it a must that u must listen to the president when he us making his speech,u can always read it up likewise that of fashola.this is a state owned station,so fashola owes nobody anytin to stop him from making his own speech when the president is making his own speech too.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by kawkab: 8:20pm On May 29, 2013
why is that so many nairalaners can not poat without resorting to the use of foul language and dirty words.

we should act better than the people we are clndeming.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by IYANGBALI: 8:23pm On May 29, 2013

why should they
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by MarcoP: 1:20am On May 30, 2013
take dat: @Op displaying his pettiness! LTV is a state-owned TV station, and all elected public office holders are expected to submit their report for the public to access their performance in different fora today being Democracy day! Are you saying Fashola shouldn't give account of his stewardship simply because the president is giving his? Its for the viewers to decide which to watch first since there is going to be a repeat broadcast of the two!

So Fashola presented his scorecard on May 29.
This is good NEWS ke!
ACN has finally come to their senses and now recognise May 29 as Democracy Day. So what happened to their June 12? Hypocrites!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made A Mistake In National Id Card Registration Can I Change It? / Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS / 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.